Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy "Get to Work" day 1 or wait for a sale?

14567810...Next

Comments

• Jess1281Jess1281 Posts: 466 New Member
    Me and Mine are fans, so yes...if not day one then week one. Depends on the correlation between launch day and pay day. I can honestly say I like Sims 4 more than I thought I would and it is a more solid game than S3 was at launch.
  • sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    I will wait for a sale, 40€ is a bit too much for an EP, I think
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I hadn't decided yet. If there are some deals that comes with pre-orders, I might do that if I can, if not, I would like to get in on release day or when ever I can go pick it up at Wal-mart or Target (I think this one has the Physical copy). It is too early to know what would be the best deals, so I will wait for a couple of week first.
  • fashion201067fashion201067 Posts: 75 Member
    Possibly Day 1 or probably sometime week 1... I'm excited af!
    marina.jpg
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I have to wait because I'm going to be getting married in April and am going on a month long honeymoon.

Congratulations! I wish you and your significant other a long and happy marriage and a great honeymoon!. :)
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I'll probably wait for a 50% off sale for it like I did for the base game. Plus I still want to hear from the Gurus if toddlers will be in the Sims 4 at all or not and if they are if they expect me to pay extra for an EP to have them which I won't do. I'll pay extra for clothes and animations for toddlers, but not for the life stage itself. So it's all depending if I can get my alien toddlers in the game again or not. Otherwise I can stick to two other Sims games for my fix on that until the Sims 5 comes out. I do have a coupon that expires at the end of the month, so just waiting on any news on toddlers at this point.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Luxury66Luxury66 Posts: 9 New Member
    I bought this expansion and I'm waiting for this game :)
  • ckrulesinakckrulesinak Posts: 407 Member
    I'll wait for reviews, watch walk throughs on youtube and then decide if I will wait for sale or not. Thats what I did for OR game pack.
    Be kind :)
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    I may wait for sale. Or if it shows up at my work then might buy it with discount. No pre-order at this time.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Hmmm...tough decision...

I do love the OFB stuff, even when it was half-baked in Sims 3, so this EP is getting me a bit excited about it. :)
    (And the family trees update makes me soooo much happier, too!)

I will wait to see if any future info or official videos, etc, on how they will address the time issues with the played vs unplayed lots and sims before making any final decision on preordering or waiting for it on sale (or just not buy it in the end).

And, hopefully, there will be more patches in the future. If the emotions and reactions AI were better tweaked, I would enjoy this game more.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • ImSoSciFiImSoSciFi Posts: 63 Member
    I'm definitely waiting! The base game cost a nice chunk of money so I'm not spending full price on anything else.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I haven't get the patience to wait for reviews an sales lol!

I will be getting it on release day as soon as its ready to download!

I have already soon a lot of content i want from the trailer :D
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    Now that we know the date it's a bit easier to kinda pinpoint what may or may not be going on around that time because march 31st is on a Tuesday (we all know Tuesday is a big deal in the sims world) however knowing which Tuesday have made it even better ..For some people it will will be Easter break...spring break..a week before major exams ...ect.. (for those in school or college) ....as for myself and others the PEPs have started so 12:05 am Monday night 30th /Tuesday 31st.. can't come soon enough to play <3
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »
    I have to wait because I'm going to be getting married in April and am going on a month long honeymoon.

Congratulations! I wish you and your significant other a long and happy marriage and a great honeymoon!. :)

Aww thanks. :smile:

• shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Well I would buy it on first day but I am saving everything extra to go to a Supernatural 10 year anniversary convention in September. Never been to one before and the whole family wants to go.:)
    So I will be waiting till probably November before I get the expansion.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    Well I would buy it on first day but I am saving everything extra to go to a Supernatural 10 year anniversary convention in September. Never been to one before and the whole family wants to go.:)

Supernatural Convention?!?! YES! So jealous and yet happy for you at the same time! :)

SwivelHips_zps4eb939e4.gifBouncyJared_zpsd568c5ed.gif
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited February 2015
    Darkling wrote: »

Supernatural Convention?!?! YES! So jealous and yet happy for you at the same time! :)

Well that is the plan anyway. The problem is actually coming up with the money. But I am hopeful. I plan to stay for at least 2 days to meet Jensen and Jared one day and then Misha and Mark the next day I hope to meet Richard (Gabriel as well if I can)
    supernatural-season-10-spoilers.png?w=720&h=267&l=50&t=40

tumblr_inline_n1fqikWlAY1qjjzql.gif
    :D
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited February 2015
    Darkling wrote: »

Well that is the plan anyway. The problem is actually coming up with the money. But I am hopeful. I plan to stay for at least 2 days to meet Jensen and Jared one day and then Misha and Mark the next day I hope to meet Richard (Gabriel as well if I can)
    supernatural-season-10-spoilers.png?w=720&h=267&l=50&t=40

tumblr_inline_n1fqikWlAY1qjjzql.gif
    :D

Jensen, Jared, Misha, Mark and Richard?!

Supernatural-fangirling-gif-yP8E_zpsaa9900b0.gif

Dude, I hope you can save up the cash, too. Pinch those pennies until they scream! Best of luck to you! :D
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • momoai13momoai13 Posts: 7 New Member
    I am 100% waiting for a sale.
    The careers in this expansion, in my opinion, should have been included in the base game.
    I sometimes wish I had stuck with the Sims 3 still.