The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burger King - Yay or Nay

2...Next

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Yay!
    MYCELL7.gif
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,093 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I don't really eat Burger King but to be honest if I had to choose between that or McDonald's, I'd rather eat Burger King. The patties were much tastier but were still just as toxic. I'd still rather go to Sonic. I at least have a general suspicion their patties are meat of some sort, and it's criminal that they, a fast food restaurant, can produce better cheese sticks than most sit down restaurants.

I like Sonic. My fav place has got to be Arby's though. Curly fries and a roast beef & cheddar. Yum.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited February 2015
    Burger King is okay. I prefer McDonalds's patties, when it comes to beef. For the most part I highly prefer chicken sandwiches over beef sandwiches - I think I might be a Chik-Fil-A person (barring their corporate's rude anti-same-sex views) if I had the chance to eat there more often.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    I can't really say either way because I've only eaten there a few times, and I don't remember what it tasted like at all. But it's fast food so chances are I don't like it. :p
    44444.gif
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Super yay, I always go for one of their milkshakes when I go to the mall. Their burgers are amazing!
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    For me it's a nay, if I have to eat fast food I'd prefer McDonald's or just a pizza :3
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I don't really eat Burger King but to be honest if I had to choose between that or McDonald's, I'd rather eat Burger King. The patties were much tastier but were still just as toxic. I'd still rather go to Sonic. I at least have a general suspicion their patties are meat of some sort, and it's criminal that they, a fast food restaurant, can produce better cheese sticks than most sit down restaurants.

I like Sonic. My fav place has got to be Arby's though. Curly fries and a roast beef & cheddar. Yum.

Arby's is awesome. I don't eat there often now because there's not one near me, but I consider it the healthiest of all the non-subshop fast food places. Of course it's all in what you order.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Yay
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Yay, because it is one of the few fast food places my stomach can still handle.