Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Valentine's Mansion

DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Download: Valentine's Mansion

For more pictures and floor plan, click here :)
sims-4-download-valentines-mansion-front.jpg
signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
Post edited by Donsvlinder on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Valentine's Mansion is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice roofing! The stone texture of the exterior of the home is nice and the hearts on the wall above the front door looks pretty. The dormer is nice. Nice front gated patio. It looks nice how you have placed the hedge fencing on the sides of the front pathway. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Very nice windows music alcove! The pattern on the living room walls looks nice, and very nice blue colour scheme of the room. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains in the room. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the piano being played, or have fun playing chess or games on the card table. Very nice sofa sitting window area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv, having a chat and reading a book. It looks nice how you have angled and placed the armchairs either sides of the sofa. The picture on the wall and the flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The texture of the kitchen walls gives a nice look to the room. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and the counters. The curved counter on the end looks nice. The fruit bowl and mugs rack are nice homely touches there. The giraffe in the corner of the nursery is cute! Little sims will like seeing the animal pictures on the wall there. Nice arnchairs sitting area there for parents sims and children to enjoy reading books together. Very nice backyard area! Sims will enjoy sitting under the cherry blossom tree, having a chat in the sunshine and outdoors air.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    The facade is super pretty! I want to look at more images, but when I click on the image it just shows an enlarged view of the same picture.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Very pretty build! Love the architecture! Good job with the roof. :D
  • DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    Thank you all! I fixed the link so you can see some more pictures :) oh and it's cc free :D
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • Dazed_cassDazed_cass Posts: 83 Member
    Wow! this house is so cute! :D
    Id5yhh7.png?1
  • lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Very beautiful home :)
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    Everytime I see lots created by others I think "🐸🐸🐸🐸, why can't I create something like that ?" T^T