Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrate The Sims!

Comments

• husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    fun fact:the first time i saw the grim reaper in the sims 1 made me close the game and run run ti the other room
    he had his music and thing and i was a kid :P
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Fun fact: the Sims 1 base game had six food choices from the fridge and only the pizza that they could order from the telephone. Cookies and turkey were added later on in expansions.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Fun fact
    TS4 comes with heart shaped cookies.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    fun fact : tomorrow is Friday
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

Fun fact tomorrow we get a suprise that has to do with woohoo. :p
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hmmm Fun Fact number 238...too avoid Sims changing your mannequins displays in the into the future expansion just buy the barrier to entry doors to section off your store by life stage categories.

Fun Fact number 27 Did you know you only have to make friends with a ghost to get the resurrect ghost opportunity and add it to your family,make it to friend or better then click on the grave to add it to your inventory then click on the science building.

Fun fact number 46 Did you know that almost all premade sims that are not regular family townies give the +10 attractive company moodlet and are actually attractive.For example this is Annabelle Oinkslopes (A ghost) from the Sunset valley graveyard,no genetics have been changed at all no CC the sims are actually again, attractive.... even every apartment Npc So for a permanent +10 mood boost ask one to be a roomie for faster LTR points.

Screenshot-106_zpsyaz6jmlp.jpg

This is Lolita Goth buried in the goths backyard.yes that is Sims 3 hair :) and the outfit is from grims manor set so if you do not own it buy it,awesome huh?

Screenshot-135_zpsgnjp2doa.jpg

Fun fact number 380 Did you know using the telescope increases your chances of events like meteor showers and alien abduction.

Fun fact 644 Did you know your house cannot be robbed if you have bonehilda on your property,the very second a robber crosses onto your lot she automatically gets the fight burglar command (hidden) and will come out her coffin to beat him or her up and she will win,So for those with burglar problems do not buy a security system instead buy a bonehilda coffin.

Fun fact that is not a fact but should be.....Speaking of bonehilda she is a juiceaholic and will barhop with the best of them. But did you know that in actuality if she drank on your property it would be a never ending loop of events since she has no stomach and would make puddles after each drink causing her to mop it up then go to the bar etc etc thats why the Sims did not let her be a real skeleton.

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Fun fact in TS3 Sims could kiss at the kissing booth and under the mistletoe without falling In love.
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    I have been playing the sims since it first came out. I went to one of my friend's houses and she was sitting at her computer playing the game when I came in. She was so excited to show me the game, and from that day forward we met many times just to play the sims games. My mom finally bought me my own copy a few months later, and I have been playing the game ever since.

This game has been a stress relief, a creative outlet, and one of the few constants in my life. I am only 24 but considering I have been playing since I was 9 or 10, it's been around most of my life! I owe a lot of thanks to the creators, my life would definitely not be the same without it!

Fun fact: I didn't know sims could die from old age until sims 3 when I discovered the legacy play. I never stayed with one family long enough to know!

The Sims is one of the best parts of my life <3
  • BooBooKittieBooBooKittie Posts: 32 Member
    In the sims 4 you can grow a dragon fruit :)
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Fan Fact My children drove me into The Sims fifteen years ago and I am driving now their children into the Sims (2/3/4) and they are delighted to play the "little people" with their granny!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited February 2015
    Fun Fact: We will all be extremely happy today or extremely dissapointed today. :(
    tenor.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Fun Fact: We will all be extremely happy today or extremely dissapointed today. :(

It's probably notjing to important, they already gave us valentine stuff so I don't know....my hope are just not very high for today
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ColdHearted21ColdHearted21 Posts: 251 Member
    :wink:animated-gif-cat-eyes-grow-large.gif?w=642#crazy%20cat%20gif%20320x225

Fun Fact I love the Sims

UrMeatisNeat

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member

Fridays are normally an annoucement day - so I highly doubt we will be "extremely" anything. It is just information of some sort or at most a trailer. So I don't see any reason to look for extreme reactions pro or con.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Fridays are normally an annoucement day - so I highly doubt we will be "extremely" anything. It is just information of some sort or at most a trailer. So I don't see any reason to look for extreme reactions pro or con.

Well, we are all extremely dissapointed now.

tenor.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2015
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Well, we are all extremely dissapointed now.

That is sad.

Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• sorrowthedarksorrowthedark Posts: 119 Member
    edited February 2015
    fun fact: In sims 3, my sims family stood outside and watched a metorite destory my house and cars, only for the adults and teens to be burned alive by it....The social worker came and took my baby.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    fun fact: In sims 3, my sims family stood outside and watched a metorite destory my house and cars, only for the adults and teens to be burned alive by it....The social worker came and took my baby.

It's not worse than that time in my game all eight sims (which includes mine) at the university died in a row because of a meteor....I didn't even got to enter the dorm for the first time....:p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Fun Fact: Bella Goth and Michael Bachelor were not technically related until the Sims 2 when we find out that Michael Bachelor was the dead husband of Dina Caliente and brother of Bella Goth.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimatropolisSimatropolis Posts: 286 Member
    Fun Fact: Sims 2 on PS2 was my first Sims game.
  • Miranda21289Miranda21289 Posts: 3 New Member
    i have an apple computer and I'm gearing up for the launch of sims 4 and I've noticed since installing the sims 3 on this computer from my pc i have been having a lot of crash issues as well as having to dumb down the graphics i just wanna make sure my computer is up to par for the sims 4 launch so i won't get my heart broken once i buy it and i can't even play itntel Iris Pro:

Chipset Model: Intel Iris Pro
    Type: GPU
    Bus: Built-In
    VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB
    Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
    Device ID: 0x0d22
    Revision ID: 0x0008
    Displays:
    iMac:
    Display Type: LCD
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
    Main Display: Yes
    Mirror: Off
    Online: Yes
    Built-In: Yes
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    i have an apple computer and I'm gearing up for the launch of sims 4 and I've noticed since installing the sims 3 on this computer from my pc i have been having a lot of crash issues as well as having to dumb down the graphics i just wanna make sure my computer is up to par for the sims 4 launch so i won't get my heart broken once i buy it and i can't even play itntel Iris Pro:

Chipset Model: Intel Iris Pro
    Type: GPU
    Bus: Built-In
    VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB
    Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
    Device ID: 0x0d22
    Revision ID: 0x0008
    Displays:
    iMac:
    Display Type: LCD
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
    Main Display: Yes
    Mirror: Off
    Online: Yes
    Built-In: Yes

Recommend that you post this in the Mac Forum to get an answer.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

It's not worse than that time in my game all eight sims (which includes mine) at the university died in a row because of a meteor....I didn't even got to enter the dorm for the first time....:p

this reminds me of my first experience with a meteor in the sims 3 where a meteor killed all the male sims in my family except for the toddler because toddler doesn't die. the toddler was in the middle of the strike. So the father and teen son had died, they had just move into there house.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
    Fun fact: I'm pretty sure the Sims 2 is the only game of the four main games that had cut scenes for major life events including being abducted by aliens. I really miss those.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Fun Fact:You can create a Sims 2 and Sims 3 hybrid game from TS3 using tons of Mods to create a customized version of story progression and manage to play the Modded out hybrid rotationally like TS2 with story progression working much like the TS2 story progression while time passes globally in your game for the entire town like in TS3.I turned TS3 into TS2.5 using Mods.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg