The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4

Comments

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hello everyone, I have done some Sims 4 challenges on Sims 4 community on facebook some people thought I should post here. The respons have been great to these challenges involving the outdoor retreat game pack, some really hard survival challenges, dont know how to post url, but you can find them at The Sims 4 Community (Official) group on facebook.
    Cheers / Origin ID ApelsinOriental
    Sims4 Ultimate Survival Challenge by ApelsinOriental
    I have been given permission by the creator, @ApelsinOriental, to share this challenge. This does require Outdoor Retreat to play.
  • Bexx87Bexx87 Posts: 209 Member
    If anyone is interested I have created a facebook group for my challenge and am preparing my site for the new expansion pack ,I love that businesses are back, it works really well with this challenge and I would like someone to help me work out the rules and play test with me :-)
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Bexx87 wrote: »
    If anyone is interested I have created a facebook group for my challenge and am preparing my site for the new expansion pack ,I love that businesses are back, it works really well with this challenge and I would like someone to help me work out the rules and play test with me :-)
    You might want to remind people which challenge that is cause the list is a bit long. :D

My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • Lawliet2775Lawliet2775 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @eternalised said:
    > Does anyone know a Game of Thrones challenge? I couldn't find it in the list, and I'm not sure it even exists. But I love GoT so I'd love to have a challenge based on that. Or something Harry Potter themed.

I've been trying to find a GOT challenge as well and can't seem to find any either? I'm trying to set up a GOT themed legacy challenge right now, try it out myself and if it succeeds share it with the world :3
    edited February 2015
    > @Nicarra60 said:
    > Bexx87 wrote: »
    >
    > If anyone is interested I have created a facebook group for my challenge and am preparing my site for the new expansion pack ,I love that businesses are back, it works really well with this challenge and I would like someone to help me work out the rules and play test with me :-)
    >
    >
    >
    > You might want to remind people which challenge that is cause the list is a bit long.

Its called the sims 4 build a city challange :-) facebook page is TS4 BACC and the website is ts4bac.wordpress.com
    edited February 2015
    > @Nicarra60 said:
    > Bexx87 wrote: »
    >
    > If anyone is interested I have created a facebook group for my challenge and am preparing my site for the new expansion pack ,I love that businesses are back, it works really well with this challenge and I would like someone to help me work out the rules and play test with me :-)
    >
    >
    >
    > You might want to remind people which challenge that is cause the list is a bit long.
    Its called the Sims 4 build a city challenge :-) facebook page is TS4 BACC and the website is ts4bac.wordpress.com
    @Bexx87
    I had a very hard time finding your challenge. A facebook page is great but lots of information is quickly buried.
    Tried to find you on Wordpress but ts4bac.wordpress.com 'does not exist'.
    Is this the correct link?
    https://ts4bacc.wordpress.com/rules-subject-to-frequent-changed/
    Searched for Facebook group: TS4 BACC using alternate searches as well. Is this a closed group?
    It cannot be found. I am also curious how you are doing with this challenge.
    It looks quite involved and an example of how it works would be helpful :)
    edited February 2015
    Hi Euphorial Queen,
    I can load it fine, you have typed it all in correctly, its odd that you cant find it, try typing it in to google as see if you can find it as a result.

If you pm me your facebook user id I can add you to the group, it is set as public so you should be able to see it again the group is called TS4 BACC

An example of how the challenge is ran can be found here, this is where I first started playing the challenge: boolprop.prophpbb.com/topic36.html
    I tried to develop the rules of TS3 with another user but it was very hard, then other users made better versions

Thank you for wanting to help me play test it, I need to start a new version but Im having a few computer issues at the moment. :( :\ :(
  • Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Hi Euphorial Queen,
    I can load it fine, you have typed it all in correctly, its odd that you cant find it, try typing it in to google as see if you can find it as a result.

If you pm me your facebook user id I can add you to the group, it is set as public so you should be able to see it again the group is called TS4 BACC

An example of how the challenge is ran can be found here, this is where I first started playing the challenge: boolprop.prophpbb.com/topic36.html
    I tried to develop the rules of TS3 with another user but it was very hard, then other users made better versions

Thank you for wanting to help me play test it, I need to start a new version but Im having a few computer issues at the moment. :(:\:(

I think the problem was that you left a "c" out of the address the first time you typed it above. I too had trouble when I tried to go to ts4bac.wordpress.com but I quickly realized it is ts4bacc.wordpress.com

*Hoping that cleared up an remaining confusion. :)
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
    Hi Euphorial Queen,

Thank you for wanting to help me play test it, I need to start a new version but Im having a few computer issues at the moment. :(:\:(
    I did a search for TS4 BACC in Facebook and didn't find the group/page at all. This is why I'm not going to list any challenges via facebook links - it's just not worth the trouble for people.

I did check the master list and the link for the wordpress page is correct. So we are good.

Good luck at updating the challenge.

My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
    edited February 2015
    Thanks, I found her profile on facebook and added her to the group :) I still don't know why no-one can find it and I cant post the link because im not "privileged" enough

I set a group address so hopefully it should now be findable ...
  • TheSims6656TheSims6656 Posts: 4 New Member
    Make Your Restaurant!
    Here is the main plot and body of the story. Your Young Adult/Adult's grandparents have recently died and as they were brilliant cooks, left you a restaurant. But as it needed a LOT of fixing, you have to fix it!

Rules
    You must start with 1000 simoleons. You can use the cheat Money X.
    Make other people in your family to do things eg, cooking, washing plates.
    Do not cheat for money or make your cook/s level 10 with cheats.
    You can make our restaurant as big as you want.

Main Gameplay
    Guests will come in by making friends, so if you go around the towns talking to people, they will start coming over to your house! That is the hard way. But if you want to spend money but go easy on it, then throw dinner parties! But as always, you still have to make acquaintances!

For every person you invite to your restaurant, you get +10 points.
    If the party ends without a person being served with food, you take away -5 points.
    Get a gold medal in your party, you get +20 points.
    Get a silver medal in your party, you get +15 points.
    If you get a bronze medal in your party, you get + 10 points!
    I hope you enjoy!
    @Bexx87‌ - you have been promoted to member so you should be able to post links on new posts. You probably won't be able to update older posts with links.

Your facebook group is now public and I could find it.
    @nicarra60 - yay you found it :D
  • Ashley1110Ashley1110 Posts: 77 Member
    Thanks so much for all the links! I'm definitely trying some of these!
    [img][/img]IhFK7VN.gif

• alexxxopalalexxxopal Posts: 78 Member
    Thanks for posting all of these!
    I really wanna make my own someday, but I'm gonna finish the Disney Princess first.
  • HawaiianQueen752HawaiianQueen752 Posts: 3 New Member
    Where do I find the rules for the Disney princess challenge for sims4? I'm new to this and I just got the game so I want to try out all these challenges. I'm working on the 100 baby challenge right now.
    Where do I find the rules for the Disney princess challenge for sims4? I'm new to this and I just got the game so I want to try out all these challenges. I'm working on the 100 baby challenge right now.
    The link is on the list - up with the legacy type challenges (basically everything that requires multiple generations goes up there)
    - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/784536/the-disney-princess-10-gen-challenge-now-updated-for-the-sims-4
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Nicarra60 wrote: »
    The link is on the list - up with the legacy type challenges (basically everything that requires multiple generations goes up there)
    - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/784536/the-disney-princess-10-gen-challenge-now-updated-for-the-sims-4

i thought everything requires multiple genrations.
    @friendsfan367‌ Heaps of challenges are for a single generation of Sims. If the rules when I look at them don't seem to REQUIRE multiple generations - they go under the "Other Types of Challenges" section. The Asylum Challenge is a classic - it's meant to be completed in the young adult/adult lifespan of a single Sim.

I do try to keep the two separate for the simple reason that people may be looking for shorter challenges instead of ones that do require many generations.

If anyone knows that a challenge should move from one list to the other, let me know and I'll get round to shifting it.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2015
    @friendsfan367‌ Heaps of challenges are for a single generation of Sims. If the rules when I look at them don't seem to REQUIRE multiple generations - they go under the "Other Types of Challenges" section. The Asylum Challenge is a classic - it's meant to be completed in the young adult/adult lifespan of a single Sim.

I do try to keep the two separate for the simple reason that people may be looking for shorter challenges instead of ones that do require many generations.

If anyone knows that a challenge should move from one list to the other, let me know and I'll get round to shifting it.

i did a traditional legacy and finished now i'm trying a genetic challenge. my sims are weird if their alone they want someone and if i try and find them someone they get angry. i'm tring to head to generation 3 but their being picky and impossible. lol. maybe someday i will try a challenge for just a genertion but for now i just have fun seeing how differnt one sim is from the next.
  • anitaanita Posts: 3 New Member
    Does anybody no how I can get the rules for the rags to riches challenge on the sims 4 please. as the link on here do not appear to be working.
    anita wrote: »
    Does anybody no how I can get the rules for the rags to riches challenge on the sims 4 please. as the link on here do not appear to be working.

If anyone can find a new url, please let me know. Can't find another one.
  • Maddy-the-PoodleMaddy-the-Poodle Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi, Nicarra60. I was wondering if you could perhaps add the challenge I made to your list. Here it is: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815294/tiny-living-challenge-idea

Thanks!
    anita wrote: »
    If anyone can find a new url, please let me know. Can't find another one.
    Rags to Riches link was from http://thesimsupply.com/ I sent him a message on Twitter to ask for an updated link.
    Cyron43 created a Sims 3 Rags to Riches Challenge which he graciously gave to me.
    The updated version renamed Rain In My Shoes aka RIMS was converted to Sims 4 in a version called the Rainbow Challenge.

Hi, Nicarra60. I was wondering if you could perhaps add the challenge I made to your list. Here it is: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815294/tiny-living-challenge-idea
    Thanks!
    Is this the link?
    Tiny Living Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top