Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find Sim's Brother and Sister in law

My sim went camping with her boyfriend, brother and her sister in law. they are staying at a cabin and they all went to the big forest. after a day of hiking and fishing for my sim and her boyfriend. they went back to the cabin. it's been 2 sim days but my sims brother and sister in law have yet to arrive to the cabin after going out with them. i can't even control the other two sims. and i can't seem to call them to hang at current lot.

what do i do?
tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*

Comments

• -x-VVOLF-x--x-VVOLF-x- Posts: 148 Member
    Some one went missing in GRANITE FALLS! sounds like a mystery. I think the bear got them 0-o
  • Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    Some one went missing in GRANITE FALLS! sounds like a mystery. I think the bear got them 0-o

hehe probably my sims brother did get into a fight with the bear and the bear lost.. O.O
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    That same thing happened to me. One of the Sims disappeared for a day or so and eventually came back to eat and shower. Then he was gone again. Maybe they just really like to hike :D
  • AubreyHartAubreyHart Posts: 132 Member
    Of the Hermit used them for one of her special potions.

Run...

Sims remake of the blair witch project?