Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could visit any country...

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
If you could visit any country in the world, which country would you want to visit?

I would love to visit the following countries:
•Greece
•Norway
•Sweden
•Switzerland
•United Kingdom

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    England to visit a friend who lives out there.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Japan! I've always wanted to go there.
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Japan and United Ki -- wait a minute...
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'd love to go to the Easter Island. I believe it belongs to Chile, right?

Or maybe the Galápagos Islands.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    United Kingdom
    New Zealand
    France
    Italy

Probably my top picks, but I'd love to visit so many countries.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Italy, Spain, and Canada. The first two because I'm fascinated with Western Europe. Canada because I want to see for myself how nice Canadians are according to what people on the internet say.

I might as well list down some next-door neighbors, like Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, and Indonesia. I've never been to those places, so I want to see the cultural sites there.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Anywhere other than the hellhole I'm currently living in.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I'd like to go back to the UK, but of places I've never been, I especially want to go to Iceland and Vietnam.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • dtyuidtyui Posts: 483 Member
    Italy, Japan and the US again, basically somewhere that'd be a nice change from England B)
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    Japan, Canada, Czech Republic, Russia, Italy, France, Egypt, Norway, United Kingdom, USA, Iceland, and the list goes on. If I won the lottery I'd go around the world :wink:
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Tanoot22Tanoot22 Posts: 6 New Member
    I've always wanted to go to Australia! And hold a koala bear c:

I also really want to go to Italy!
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Italy and America. :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • KatzentanjaKatzentanja Posts: 74 Member
    New Zealand - I'd love to visit the movie settings from LOTR.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    India, Malaysia, England.
  • adniram00adniram00 Posts: 167 Member
    My top three would be United Kingdom because of all the historical places, South Korea for the food and it just seems like a place that really knows how to party, and last but not least would be Russia. Its always intrigued me because of the love the people have for their country.
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    I'd definitely go back to Switzerland and France and stay in each place longer than I did last time, and I also want to see Ireland. There are tons of other places I want to see, too, but those are my top choices.
    44444.gif
  • CokeandaltrockCokeandaltrock Posts: 70 Member
    Greece . to see the monuments to the Olympian gods and goddesses.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Italy and America. :)
    I'd like to add Thailand to the list. Some people I know went on their honeymoon there and the videos and pics were so amazing!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    Australia, Japan, & Cambodia.
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I've travelled quite a lot by now, but Iceland is the only Nordic country I haven't visited. And I live in one, and I've also visited the rest of them at least twice. And when I was a kid we used to visit Stocholm in Sweden every summer. So, I guess Iceland is definitely on my list.

Then I guess Australia or New Zealand.

I would also like to visit Japan again. I've been there once and we did quite a lot of touring there, but mostly south from Tokyo, Kagoshima on Kyushu island was the most south. Sendai was the most north, so I guess I could at least visit Hokkaido. I think it could be interesting. And anyway, I could just spend a week or two just in Tokyo, I really love that city :)

I've also travelled in the US and Canada a bit, but I think there are still places in both I'd like to visit. Perhaps Seattle in the US at least. And I wouldn't mind going to New York again.

And then, of course, I could travel to London just any time. Last summer was the sixth time I visited, and it almost feels like home already :)
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    adniram00 wrote: »
    My top three would be United Kingdom because of all the historical places, South Korea for the food and it just seems like a place that really knows how to party, and last but not least would be Russia. Its always intrigued me because of the love the people have for their country.

South Korea is fun. It's like a more relaxed version of Japan. And Seoul is just an incredible city. But about the food, I'd have to say I prefer Japanese, which was quite common there, actually. I really got fed up with kimchi. But then this food called bibimbap was something I'd really like to eat again. Too bad that in the only Korean restaurant we have there it's around 10€ a serving, when almost anywhere in South Korea you paid less than 10€ for the food for two people. Oh, and dumplings are really good too! Like in one restaurant in Busan me and my husband both had our own dishes, mine was bibimbap, and then we had a serving of dumplings to share and I think we paid about 6€ for all of it together!

So, anyway, I'd definitely recommend South Korea. And not just Seoul, but travel around!

01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• KittyKatieKittyKatie Posts: 276 Member
    edited February 2015
    Australia, Japan, America. I'd like to go travelling after finishing my A levels. :) I think it's weird how people say they would like to go to the United Kingdom because to me it's nothing special and I would love to go somewhere else!
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    UK, France, and Italy.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Apart from what I've said before, I'd also like to revisit France and the USA. Strasbourg was lovely, but I'd like to explore the other provinces as well. As for the US, I'd like to visit New Orleans, and maybe California. I'm not a huge fan of urban areas, so New York isn't my top priority. Besides, I saw a news report in 2007 that a man in New York bled to death after he defended a lady from a mugger. :\
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    The countries of Europe and Greece.

I'd also like to go up to Canada... Like way up in the tundras, I'd love to see one!
    OO2UdmJ.png