Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrate The Sims!

Comments

• HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 168 Member
    Back On Topic.

Fun Fact: Did you know that, on average, we make our Sims WooHoo 1 Million times every day in The Sims 4?

Spoiler Alert: This will be important information next Friday. ;)

Curious!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I think my Sims have done woohoo a lot as shown in this family tree. I hope the spoiler will be about toddlers and fixes with relationships.
    1a092684-bdb3-42ee-95b8-a8a0fa7a9314_zps1cc60944.jpg

Fun fact: Family trees in Sims 4 can show duplicate Sims depending on the relationship statuses. Also when using an increased household size mod, Sims household size can go back to 8 simply by using CAS.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Back On Topic.

Fun Fact: Did you know that, on average, we make our Sims WooHoo 1 Million times every day in The Sims 4?

*adds SimGuruBChick to microscopic analysis watch list* :wink:
  • mjlangridgemjlangridge Posts: 33 Member
    I have just realised how very little I know about the sims :( considering I have every single expansion for TS3, and I'm addicted to TS4. so sad...thank you all for enlightening me :)
    I am Margaret Langridge, writer, blogger, reader, and Simmer.
    http://mwlangridge-awritersjourney.com/
  • ColdHearted21ColdHearted21 Posts: 251 Member
    Back On Topic.

I can't wait (*) tumblr_luyxl8RToJ1r6v9uao1_500.gif

UrMeatisNeat

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Back On Topic.

Oh how I hope yall are adding more valentines day stuff.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Back On Topic.

Friday the 13th Woohoo so clearly this has something do with a killer in a hockey mask.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Back On Topic.

Vibromatic_heart_bed.PNG

We might break this record if we had one of these *Hint* ;-)
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to The Sims

15 Years of Trailers!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCJfst8H4b0

Man 15 years of my life in a hour long trailer! :p

Oh man, I can't believe I just watched that hour-long video of sims trailers XD

WOW the Sims 1 expansions were awesome! The ideas that the team came up with for those were just spectacular. And then the move to TS2... amazing! Again with the great expansions - and so much stuff! And then the move to TS3... oh... WOW those trailers were staged! But I do feel like that game really picked up with the last few expansions :)

Fun Fact: Sims 4, you have some rather large shoes to fill!
    Seriously I'd be happy if it was romantic interaction that s only available to teens for adults as well as the romantic interactions. that s restricted to the propose engagement. I d also be happy if we got tons of new romantic socials like the slow dance and shower woohoo next week but I doubt that s what it is.
    Back On Topic.

Vibromatic_heart_bed.PNG

We might break this record if we had one of these *Hint* ;-)

Yes I agree.

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Toddlers? I hope so.
  • SaraJess11SaraJess11 Posts: 3 New Member
    Can anybody explain to me how woo-hoo could means toddlers ? I'd looove, to have toddlers back, but I don't think this is possible, or at least not now.. Unfortunately !
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    You need woohoo to make Toodlers :p
    tenor.gif
    Woohoo makes babies not toddlers. I think it s something related to woohoo.
  • lunapball32lunapball32 Posts: 98 Member
    > @SpunkyBeli said:
    > Hey ya'll, someone posted this on facebook, music from the sims 1. Fun fact: the sims 1 music is AWESOME!!

Fun Fact: Spotify has all the Sims soundtracks (In one giant playlist) :smiley:
    edited February 2015
    Fun fact the sims 1 music can be heard on the TS4 Retro Station.

Fun fact 2 The Lounge in Oasis Springs has a speaker that plays retro sims 1 and 2 music.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Maybe there will be more places to whoo hooo? Shower? Hot tub? Heart shaped bed?

Fun fact: Why is Agnes Crumblebottom so crabby? Agnes Crumplebottom's bitterness is due to her husband's tragic death during there honeymoon. What is more tragic is that the couple were planning to have a baby, a room in the Crumplebottom house undergoing decoration to accommodate a baby. :s
  • CokeandaltrockCokeandaltrock Posts: 70 Member
    Fun fact : Mrs. Crumplebottom won't bother you if there is a bar or a poker table on the lot in the sims 2.

For someone who's supposed to have old fashioned morals , she seems to love drinking juice and gambling.
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Maybe there will be more places to whoo hooo? Shower? Hot tub? Heart shaped bed?

Fun fact: Why is Agnes Crumblebottom so crabby? Agnes Crumplebottom's bitterness is due to her husband's tragic death during there honeymoon. What is more tragic is that the couple were planning to have a baby, a room in the Crumplebottom house undergoing decoration to accommodate a baby. :s

Oh how I hope so. I asked Simguru B Chick on twitter if there will be anymore hints coming next week.

Fun Fact
    I miss the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker from TS2.
  • CokeandaltrockCokeandaltrock Posts: 70 Member
    Fun Fact:

You couldn't flirt or do anything romantic with Big Foot in the sims 2 Bon Voyage
    Fun Fact Jill Smith In TS2 was my favorite NPC to date. She had the romantic aspiration.