Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are We Getting A Valentine's Surprise?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Where did she say this at can you link?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Where did she say this at can you link?

It's linked in the OP, but here it is again: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13278342/#Comment_13278342

• mjlangridgemjlangridge Posts: 33 Member
    LOL the Angry Fart...I think it would be cool if we could use our screenshots as more than memories, but as actual pictures to hang on our sims' wall. Or is that already possible and I just haven't figured it out yet?!
    I am Margaret Langridge, writer, blogger, reader, and Simmer.
    http://mwlangridge-awritersjourney.com/
    Well I was going to do my picture thread of my sims celebrating now I'll be waiting till next Friday. Can't wait although I"m still not going to get my hopes up. It could be just a Valentine's Day Woohoo Thread.
    edited February 2015
    If we get more VDay Stuff it will probebly be thru Origin like the Christmas Set was. I'm up for free stuff but I'd even buy this if it was pay. The Sims 4 needs more romance and romantic stuff anyway.
  • ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    I hope it's Justine Keaton. <3

What @SimGuruBChic‌ didn't say is that 900,000 of the 1 million are @colton147‌ and Justine Keaton.

edited February 2015
    What if it's hottubs? Maybe their releasing them just in time for Vday. I'm hoping for a romantic heart shaped hottub for 2 but also other hottubs that can hold up to 6 sims. I just hoped they've programed the kissing and making out when their in the hottub and not while sitting on it.

By the way I'll be looking for the batgnome avies on twitter next week. ;)
    If we get more VDay Stuff it will probebly be thru Origin like the Christmas Set was. I'm up for free stuff but I'd even buy this if it was pay. The Sims 4 needs more romance and romantic stuff anyway.

Maybe. I'm sure they want to get people used to going through Origin if they are going to set up a subscription service or store as was hinted at in the pre-release walkthrough. I guess they could be starting that up, too.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Can we get a huge oven to cook Justine Keaton in?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    I think Gamepacks will replace the Premium Subscription and we'll get free holiday sets. I'm hoping for an Easter Set in April.
    I think Gamepacks will replace the Premium Subscription and we'll get free holiday sets. I'm hoping for an Easter Set in April.

Oh, I was thinking that a subscription would include access to game packs. I guess we'll see.

I'm still hoping they give out a hot tub.

• nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Slow dancing... slow dancing... and whoohoo on the wall! okay maybe not, but... slow dancing... slow dancing... and more romantic songs for the romance station! Maybe even the return of the whoohoo skill! :flushed:
    I like the slow-dancing suggestion. It would be nice if Sims danced together again.
    Slow dancing... slow dancing... and whoohoo on the wall! okay maybe not, but... slow dancing... slow dancing... and more romantic songs for the romance station! Maybe even the return of the whoohoo skill! :flushed:

Yes Slow Dancing would be super awesome. I"d rather get a new type of romantic music station with Jazz and a speaker with hearts on it then more added to the romantic station.
    Smooch wrote: »
    Piperbird1 wrote: »
    Loralahla wrote: »
    Heart shaped bed.

Didn't one of the games have one of these once, the kind you put the quarters in? I almost remember that, but I am not entirely sure.

And I wish I had not made that previous comment about the angry fart, because that has turned into serious thought about emotional farting added to the game, and what the differences between the emotions might be - and I swear I am not 12. :(

My 30+ year old boyfriend is all about the dutchie and after your comment all I can now think about is more realism being inserted into my Sim life. I accuse him of being 12 all the time hahaha.

As for the quartered love bed, I believe the vibrating kind was in TSO but I can't remember if that version was the same in S1.
    TS1.TS2 and TS3 all had vibrating heart beds.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    greenXen wrote: »
    SimGuruBChick gave a spoiler:

Fun Fact: Did you know that, on average, we make our Sims WooHoo 1 Million times every day in The Sims 4?

Spoiler Alert: This will be important information next Friday. ;)

What do you think happens next Friday?

Are we getting more Valentine's day items?

More places for Sims to woohoo?

Is the woohoo skill returning?

I think it will be - More places for Sims to woohoo
    greenXen wrote: »
    SimGuruBChick gave a spoiler:

Fun Fact: Did you know that, on average, we make our Sims WooHoo 1 Million times every day in The Sims 4?

Spoiler Alert: This will be important information next Friday. ;)

What do you think happens next Friday?

Are we getting more Valentine's day items?

More places for Sims to woohoo?

Is the woohoo skill returning?

I think it will be - More places for Sims to woohoo

That's always a good thing. :p

The shower comes to mind and I hope this is one of them. I love the tent woohoo that came with outdoor retreat. It's a lot better then the bed. :p
  • SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    There's a whole section devoted the heart shaped bed on wikepedia http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Heart-shaped_bed
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
    Sims 3 has a heart shaped bed as well ;) it came with the first stuff pack 10 year anniversary
    Man if we get a vibrating heart shaped bed next week I'm going to be over the moon. :p
    I like the sims 1 version better though, would like to see that one come back
    The TS3 Heart Bed
    Screenshot-732.jpg~original
    I still want to see them do a sims 4 version of sims 1. The sims 2 and sims 3 version look the same. Now we need a fresh take on the sims 1
    SpunkyBeli wrote: »
    I still want to see them do a sims 4 version of sims 1. The sims 2 and sims 3 version look the same. Now we need a fresh take on the sims 1

You know that one had an interesting interaction when they got in bed but they wouldn't sleep afterwards.
    exactly