Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pregnancy & progression?

so they said that you can now deliver babies at the hospital. Does that mean our neighbours will have babies? (Story progression?) and maybe they'll work into a toddler stage after haha. I also hope they fix pregnancy. They said it would be gradual originally. My sim gets a bigger bump once every 'trimester'. And my sims aren't aging while pregnant (been stuck at 16 days left for her whole pregnancy) anyways back on topic; what do you think this means with progression & such? Do I just have high hopes?
-Stilw8tin

'Happiness Can Be Found, Even In The Darkest Of Times' - Dumbledore

Comments

• Options
    Stilw8tinStilw8tin Posts: 662 Member
    Anyone?
    -Stilw8tin

'Happiness Can Be Found, Even In The Darkest Of Times' - Dumbledore
  • Options
    Biggos6Biggos6 Posts: 412 Member
    You most likely have high hopes however I do think they might consider re-adding Story Progression at one point.

The game is in Real-Time so when you switch households any pregnancy will eventually end and give birth

It's also likely that it will be NPC pregnant sims that will come and birth babies, not just your households.

We have very little information and 90% of what you read is pure speculation since the Gurus have yet to really open up the flood of Q&A about the expansion.