March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    I offically now creating the following request as discussed with the team sec

Username = Reddvelvett
    Date: October 30, 2014
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Painted Lady Victorian/Gothic for an Island or Riverview
    Preferred Creator: Lissykin or any of the Painted Lady creators on the team
    Claimed By:

please can the requester check in to my com thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-request-communication-sims3-4/p1
    h2xmsbl]

• SeaKittySeaKitty Posts: 570 Member
    edited March 2015
    Was able to find someone to make me my house.
    Post edited by SeaKitty on
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Suepea, that's a lovely build, rec'd for you
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Sue Pea, your building is stunning. Rec´d and faved <3:D
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    I'll take this one:

Username: deadncrispy
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):n/a
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): i think its contemperary or it may be traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? none since they're are none out yet
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): i dont know
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.) i have one kid so far, a girl. so do a girl themed room. like pink and stuff. and one married couple. male and female.
    Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: i dont really have any
    Colors you dislike: black, hot pink, grey and white
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?n/a
    Please list the Store content that can be used:umm none.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan:http://www.monsterhouseplans.com/country-style-house-plans-4746-square-foot-home-2-story-4-bedroom-and-5-bath-0-garage-stalls-by-monster-house-plans-plan58-426.html
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.) a glass green house garden, pool but not a boring rectangle one, and kids play area. and a designated rocket area
    Additional instructions? on the picture of the house, the bottom part of it is rock wall, the top part of it you can change the color of it just as long as the bottom stays the same. in the blueprint pics there are a few walk in closets and a pantry. i know they dont have a functionality in game but if you could make some decorative walk in closets thatd be great. i want a room for hobbies if possible. in the den i want a computer for my sim. and some book shelf and maby a kids desk for doing homework. in the master suit bathroom i want a jacuzzi tub. and if possible where the hobby room and utility room on the first floor is, you can combine that into one big room if you want considering there is no need for a utility room yet. a home gym with a bathroom would be great but if theres not enough room then leave it out.
    thanks!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    I'll take this one:

Username: deadncrispy
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):n/a
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): i think its contemperary or it may be traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? none since they're are none out yet
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): i dont know
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.) i have one kid so far, a girl. so do a girl themed room. like pink and stuff. and one married couple. male and female.
    Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: i dont really have any
    Colors you dislike: black, hot pink, grey and white
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?n/a
    Please list the Store content that can be used:umm none.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan:http://www.monsterhouseplans.com/country-style-house-plans-4746-square-foot-home-2-story-4-bedroom-and-5-bath-0-garage-stalls-by-monster-house-plans-plan58-426.html
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.) a glass green house garden, pool but not a boring rectangle one, and kids play area. and a designated rocket area
    Additional instructions? on the picture of the house, the bottom part of it is rock wall, the top part of it you can change the color of it just as long as the bottom stays the same. in the blueprint pics there are a few walk in closets and a pantry. i know they dont have a functionality in game but if you could make some decorative walk in closets thatd be great. i want a room for hobbies if possible. in the den i want a computer for my sim. and some book shelf and maby a kids desk for doing homework. in the master suit bathroom i want a jacuzzi tub. and if possible where the hobby room and utility room on the first floor is, you can combine that into one big room if you want considering there is no need for a utility room yet. a home gym with a bathroom would be great but if theres not enough room then leave it out.
    thanks!

thank you!!!
    Hello everyone :D

I´ve just posted some pics of my WIP, so, @vswinehart, have a look here, please:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/755627/airis6962-d-n-a-c-thread-wip-for-vswinehart-p12?new=1

I have some questions for you.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday. Hugs <3
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Sue Pea, your building is stunning. Rec´d and faved <3:D

Thank you, dear Airis! Your WIP is looking fabulous.
    h2xmsbl]
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Suepea, that's a lovely build, rec'd for you

Thank you, Vicki -- I appreciate the rec!
    h2xmsbl]
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Aw, so very cute @suepea :D

Thanks, soocoolsims!
    h2xmsbl]
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Amazing creation dear Sue!!

Thanks, Bree!
    h2xmsbl]
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    I offically now creating the following request as discussed with the team sec

Username = Reddvelvett
    Date: October 30, 2014
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Painted Lady Victorian/Gothic for an Island or Riverview
    Preferred Creator: Lissykin or any of the Painted Lady creators on the team
    Claimed By:

please can the requester check in to my com thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-request-communication-sims3-4/p1

Thank you so much, calmorezoo!
    @Reddvelvett: My computer couldn't handle the lot requirements in the end, so calmorezoo was kind enough to step in and help me with this one. Once I've upgraded some of my computer components I'll be able to take large Sims 3 requests again. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @SeaKitty: Thank you for your request. If you need to make any changes or additions, you may do so be editing your original post and leaving me a message here. You can make said adjustments up until your request is claimed by one of our creators. I hope you're having a good day. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Morakai wrote: »
    @gmomasue You need to go to the first page and read the first post. A little further down is the request form that you need to cut & paste, then fill out. It will help the builders make the most of each build. Then once you have submitted your request form, if you need to make any changes, make them to that original post, but leave a post to tell the secretary that you have made changes.

Dear secretary, I do hope I no step on any toes by replying. Thank you!

Thank you for helping! <3
    I've auto immune conditions that flare and make it impossible for me to get on the computer, so it's good to know that folks won't feel ignored while I get back on my feet so to speak. It's all good. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited February 2015
    It is aweful, you come here and want to request only ONE thing you really fancied for so long, which you can now have build(created) like you ever wanted... the only problem is to stop. I mean you do so incredible work, I am so easily tempted to just come back here and request this and that. Just wanted to say that this project is absolutely awesome and I am really grateful it exists and what fabulous work you all do; thank you :D .
    (I even feel a bit bad for requesting something again, but I couldn't resist ;v)

Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Heledriel
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): *blank*
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): (Beauty) Salon
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 20-30 x 30
    Public restrooms? yes please
    Favorite color schemes: light colours (pink, beige, gold, turquoise, white, orange, red)
    Colors you dislike: -
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? sure.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Roaring Heights!
    Link to specific building or plan: -
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    • styling stations
    • tattoo chair
    • drafting table (for the stylists)
    • small area for small pets (with bowl for water and the likes)
    • small café/bar
    • small area to relax (watch tv and/or use the computer, read some books etc. pp.)

Additional instructions?
    The type and style should fit into Roaring Heights-theme, I would love it to be even a bit more art nouveau/deco-ish (really fitting for the roaring twenties). It should look much more like an upper-class beauty salon than the deafault ones, where you can just relax, chitchat and get yourself a new makeover.
    Stylist is usually my default profession so I am spending a lot of time in there and would like it to be a nice atmosphere, (in addition I'm pretty tired of the default salons, they are a bit too simple for my taste.) And I knew you can make it incredible.

cheers
    Post edited by Heledriel on
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif

wow! beautiful. i love it. i love the light green walls. and the plants! i love all of it
    Great work, itsy dear !! And very fast !! You´re awesome :D
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    wow! beautiful. i love it. i love the light green walls. and the plants! i love all of it
    I'm so glad you like it. Let me know how you like the inside too if you have time. I will be working on a slideshow of pics tonight. The lot is so comprehensive, I didn't have time for pics. ;)
    THANKS sweet friend! <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    I'm so glad you like it. Let me know how you like the inside too if you have time. I will be working on a slideshow of pics tonight. The lot is so comprehensive, I didn't have time for pics. ;)
    THANKS sweet friend! <3

i love the inside. i think the master bath is my favorite cause people can go in and out without getting embarassed. i had to make some minor tweaks here and there. but there really minor. overall i love it. i love it more than i thought i would. also i really really love the carpet touch on the wooden hallways!. and love the garden shed. thank you so much. if you want you can. so other people can see. ived installed it into my game and have been playing in it for hours :smiley:
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    Hello DNA team! :) I noticed that you don't accept requests for seasonally rotating residential lots, and I just wanted to check that the same doesn't apply for community lots. I'm in the market for a festival lot...

p.s. Itsy, that build for TS4 is stunning! I think it looks even better than the inspiration picture.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com