Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want a live broadcast on get to work

I especially want to see the new nighborhood and shopping centers.

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2015
    That will happen on the day of the release at 12pm PST/PDT 2-3pm EST
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    LoralahlaLoralahla Posts: 214 Member
    Agreed! :D
    Origin ID: Loralahla
    My Simblr: loralahla-sims << updated :)
    2nar0uv.png
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    me too. I hope they do a live broadcast just before release or sooner.
  • Options
    makanivalurmakanivalur Posts: 284 Member
    I am going to be so annoyed if they wait until the day of release to do a broadcast again. It's the most pointless thing in the world! I loved watching the TS3 ones, when we got a tiny glimpse of what was about to come. It got me so excited for the game. Now I don't even always watch them anymore. Why watch somebody else play what I could already be playing myself? An exercise in futility...
  • Options
    LunqsLunqs Posts: 166 Member
    I do too! :blush:
    Contract?
    tumblr_m5b80x2g8w1rum37jo1_500.gif

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I am going to be so annoyed if they wait until the day of release to do a broadcast again. It's the most pointless thing in the world! I loved watching the TS3 ones, when we got a tiny glimpse of what was about to come. It got me so excited for the game. Now I don't even always watch them anymore. Why watch somebody else play what I could already be playing myself? An exercise in futility...

Yeah it would make sense to do it a little before the day of the release because no one is really going to watch they'll be too busy playing.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I especially want to see the new nighborhood and shopping centers.

Hi catloverplayer :D

I agree!

I think we will get one closer to release date :D

I personally would love an area like they did with OFB AND NL B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    There going to very Slowwwwwwly build our anticipation...as always. And then our expectations will be too high :smiley:
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I hope they change their minds and do a walk through before it comes out. I want to know about jails and how time works when a sim is at work and others are at home. I hope they fixed it to where you can toggle on each sim in your household with ease and also that careers have an autopilot feature for days you want to see other sims work or just stay home with a sim who is at home. I liked how in S3 that you could go back and forth and control all your sims and they did what they were qued up to do without losing time.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I'm guessing when they do, it will be much closer to release. Maybe a couple of days before at best. I'm very excited for it as well, so I hope they release more trailers, images, details, etc.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope the sims you put in these careers actually go to them when your playing other households because in ambitions they wouldn't and they'd miss work.