The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think will change about GTW between now and april?

As the title says what do you think will change in the expansion in the next two months?
E086eHUkA2c5.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Comments

• KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited February 2015
    No more create your own businesses...too expensive and difficult to create. You now own and run a business entirely through text formats...with the added new feature of filling out and filing a disturbingly realistic amount of tax forms with a chance of being audited!!

The Doctor, Investigator and Scientist careers have been traded in for Plumber, Flufer, and Freak Show performer(with added mutations and disfigurements in CAS) because, you know, weirder stories.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Hopefully the ability to play more than one Sim at a time will be there by the time of the release. Issue facing the EP right now: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/813550/new-time-management-options-needed-for-ep/p1
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Hopefully the ability to play more than one Sim at a time will be there by the time of the release. Issue facing the EP right now: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/813550/new-time-management-options-needed-for-ep/p1

Thank you for promoting it. SimGuruLyndsay is kindly answering to our questions there.
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I hope they add burglars even if it is just a npc. Also, I hope they bring back firefighters...
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    More fun life stages! I'm talkin' witches, fairies, werewolves, genies!

The only somewhat decent thing about this game is the fact that aliens are back and I don't have to wait 5 expansion packs for them.
  • rtuckerrtucker Posts: 199 Member
    I hope they add burglars even if it is just a npc. Also, I hope they bring back firefighters...

That can be done with a Mod. We already have a McDonald in gallery. I bet someone like a round the world Sims will be working on it like that did with Sims 3. Do you guys remember how they had editable food over there for Sims 3?