Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Off Your Family Trees!

Comments

• Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Mj6jNag.jpg
    My founder's family tree.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    I love seeing everyone's tree. Wow! There are some huge families out there! Here is the tree from my original Sims 4 family.

I started with Stella and then my son wanted me to add a character based on Hog Rider from Clash of Clans when he saw the there was a mohawk hairdo, so I gave her a brother, and that started a whole "theme" going with naming the new family members after Clash of Clans troops.

DupuisFamilyTree.jpg

Poor Stella couldn't find romance to save her life. No one, not even Don Lothario, responded positively to her advances, so she became a single mom to adopted son Jessie. Meanwhile brother Hogge did his part to keep the family tree going with Madelyn (who he met at the gym). Now Archer is the heir (but I kind of like Golem better). After Madelyn and Stella died, Hogge moved out to a new house with his two daughters and nephew, leaving just Golem and Archer and their wives. Eventually they both had kids and then Golem's wife autonomously kept pestering the cow plant and well...you know the rest. :smile:
  • Options
    SimGuruDanielSimGuruDaniel Posts: 220 SimGuru
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    Bob's family tree,

2mi5lrd.jpg

/win

Haxx!
  • Options
    Mj6jNag.jpg
    My founder's family tree.

Ooh, nice!
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    Kyatione wrote: »
    @Vlaxitov Which of the 100 children is that little girl in the pic? I tried searching for her but I couldn't find which one she was...lol.
    Can you remember all their names too by the way?

Kari Holiday,

2uqofaw.png

No I don't remember all their names, but Bob does.

• Options
    LadyNarshaLadyNarsha Posts: 21 Member
    edited February 2015
    > @Vlaxitov said:
    > Bob's family tree,
    >
    >
    >
    > /win

🐸🐸🐸🐸, Bob has been a busy man!
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Pretty awesome that the family tree can record that many kids.
  • Options
    MsPhy wrote: »
    I didn't have time this morning to capture a screen shot, but I'm utterly thrilled with the family tree. It even shows the manner of their death! The 5th generation of my legacy family is about to be born, and the tree is just beautiful! Perfect! Thank you, EA, and happy anniversary, Sims!

Post a pic when you can, MsPhy!
  • Options
    SimGuruLyndsaySimGuruLyndsay Posts: 339 SimGuru
    You are all making some cool family trees!!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Woot! Family Trees growing all over the forums. :mrgreen:

Some freakin' huge and some just budding- but it's nice to see. Thanks so much for sharing them. I'm hoping to update soon so I can check my two generation family tree out. :cookie:
  • Options
    Ladyliberty1301Ladyliberty1301 Posts: 623 Member
    You are all making some cool family trees!!
    yep only thing that would make them cooler is having toddlers to add to them! *hint,hint*
    origin/gallery Id is Snaffles1301
    Twitter @Snaffles1301
  • Options
    Shadow08Sims3Shadow08Sims3 Posts: 711 Member
    How do I just upload my family tree ?
  • Options
    TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    I'm seeing lots of sim children with only one parent, I haven't played the game since the update (getting my CC in order again) but could somebody explain that too me?
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    TOLKIEN wrote: »
    I'm seeing lots of sim children with only one parent, I haven't played the game since the update (getting my CC in order again) but could somebody explain that too me?

Only one of the parents is shown unless you click on each person individually to see both parents.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    TOLKIEN wrote: »

If they aren't part of the same household you click on the kids to reveal the parents.

141m96q.jpg

• Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I can imagine Bob's facepalm is priceless having that many kids xD

Great job on the 100 Baby Challenge Vlaxitov :D
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    familytree_zpsih5shddy.png

This is the family tree for a multi-generational baby challenge.

I noticed to see in-laws and such you have to click on the individual portraits, then you can see the husbands and wives. Same with the kids, they all have different fathers (some of them are twins and share a father). If I want to see the information with their father, I just click on their portrait.

Your family tree looks awesome! I have a question for you though. How did you get the family tree centered? My family trees in my game are skewed so if one parent has 8 kids, it cuts the portraits off.
  • Options
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    I can imagine Bob's facepalm is priceless having that many kids xD

Great job on the 100 Baby Challenge Vlaxitov :D

Thanks, his neighborhood is starting to look like an aphex twin video.

Come-to-Aphex02.jpg

• Options
    Shadow08Sims3Shadow08Sims3 Posts: 711 Member
    Collin%20Family%20Tree_zpsjww0feft.jpg
    This is my family tree
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I would post my family tree that was added during already starting a single sim household but I fed him a fountain of youth potion and considering giving it to him once more cause I truly want to see what's inside that cave at Oasis Springs. To this day I have not even seen inside of the hidden cave. If I do give him the fountain of youth potion again it will be his last so afterwards I can post one up. All his friends are elders which means he should be an adult becoming an elder by now but oops lol.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I didn't have time this morning to capture a screen shot, but I'm utterly thrilled with the family tree. It even shows the manner of their death! The 5th generation of my legacy family is about to be born, and the tree is just beautiful! Perfect! Thank you, EA, and happy anniversary, Sims!

Here we go! I'm really thrilled! It's interesting that I cannot see Tabitha's husband (or anyone else's) unless I click on one of that person's children, but I am still thrilled!

family_tree_zpsuvbhjzaa.jpg
  • Options
    cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Here is my Aleman family I'm currently playing
    2q2ieyf.png
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    Wow some of you have HUGE family trees! I love it. :D
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

Here we go! I'm really thrilled! It's interesting that I cannot see Tabitha's husband (or anyone else's) unless I click on one of that person's children, but I am still thrilled!

family_tree_zpsuvbhjzaa.jpg

Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about the family trees. If your sim is part of the family through marriage they won't show up unless you click on them.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    tumblr_njbyq1QOQc1t1fm14o1_1280.jpg
    Family Tree from the Settler Challenge, ca. 1795 - 1860
    I wonder in what order the kids are shown? Order of birth is Peter, Regina, John, Walther, Connor, Beth, Kate, but in the family tree left to right they are Regina, John, Connor, Peter, Beth, Walther (active household) and Kate.