Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Price of the new job EP

jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
I am guessing it will be priced at at least $45 otherwise outdoor retreat would look like a rip of, considering how much content this EP seems to have .

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I'm expecting this will be $50 USD to be honest. With maybe a $60 deluxe version. They haven't really done deluxe EPS except for the Katy Perry thing but "deluxe" seems to be become more of a "thing" lately....so it's possible.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    it'll be for the price of a toddler and the lost dream of having an open world sims 4.
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    $50 USD, the same price of a Wii game back when that console was new. That's too expensive for me.
    tumblr_mpn5xehcuv1r7wrbvo2_400.gif
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I'm guessing $40-45
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I'm expecting this will be $50 USD to be honest. With maybe a $60 deluxe version. They haven't really done deluxe EPS except for the Katy Perry thing but "deluxe" seems to be become more of a "thing" lately....so it's possible.

That would be almost as expensive as the base game !

• IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    Games in general are super expensive these days. I wouldn't be surprised if this EP was expensive, too.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's not a game though, it's an ep so shouldn't be as high priced as a game, or this base was.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

That would be almost as expensive as the base game !

Yup. It's EA. Our money is their blood.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • AnshinAnshin Posts: 446 Member
    The EP alone should be $40, and the Deluxe (base + EP) for $60.
    This is the game that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...
  • Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    I'm guess $49.00
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    $50 bucks is my guess but worth it to me. I cant wait to own a business and try out the police and doctor careers.
  • ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    I assume it'll be the same price as the Sims 3 expansion packs were upon release, right?
  • AurievaAurieva Posts: 83 Member
    40 dolla seems reasonable. Anything above that I'd feel a bit cheated.
    - Auri

My TS4 Teen Runaway Challenge:
    Prologue
    Chapter 1
  • fotkittycatfotkittycat Posts: 31 Member
    I m guessing €39.99 so around $46
  • SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    How much in pounds..? (Me dumb )

:trollface:
  • lsarm55lsarm55 Posts: 103 Member
    According to Kotaku, it's $40 USD
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    lsarm55 wrote: »
    According to Kotaku, it's $40 USD

That sounds almost too cheap... Considering outdoor retreat is 20usd and has way less content .
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    As long as the UK price is respectable. £30 or less.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Well, I've never paid $40 for an expansion, and I doubt I will. Fortunately, they tend to go on sale quickly. Whether I buy it or not depends completely on how they handle the grayed-out sims. I don't like playing singles. However, if they give us ways to actually have the inactive sims doing productive things, I'll consider it. If you can make the careers play like a rabbit hole career, I'll also consider it. What I won't get is a game that allows only one sim to have an active career while the inactives do nothing at all.

I'm already annoyed that I can't leave my business sim at home writing reports while taking her boyfriend out and about. I forgot just how much that annoyed me, really, that if you want your sim to grind, the other sims are pretty much confined to the lot as well.
  • BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    Nothings changed, far as I can see they are even worse now so, round about 1 soul per copy, your soul.
  • gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    welcome to EA store content for sims @jimbbq
  • KingofSimsKingofSims Posts: 371 Member
    Hopefully at a reasonable price.
  • sirpadfoot42sirpadfoot42 Posts: 40 Member
    Badmagic wrote: »
    Nothings changed, far as I can see they are even worse now so, round about 1 soul per copy, your soul.

Dang, and I already gave mine to Dragon Age...
    Valar Morghulis.
    gif345_zpshthqe2cw.gif

• cholinecholine Posts: 59 Member
    Hoping for around £25 (UK price) - but I won't be holding my breath! *sigh*

If I remember correctly, the Sims 3 Eps were around this?
    Origin ID: burnttoast123456
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    confirmed $40 so just adjust for your currency I guess and round it up or down!