Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats the weirdest thing to happen in your game?

I saw a thread like this and thought it was a good idea, Sims 4 has alot of negative feedback so lets lighhten the mood by telling some of the funniest/weirdest/stupidest/happiest things in your game :)

Happiest/Funniest thing:

My little girl sim, Nadia, was doing her homework on the table whn her mum, Kezia walked over and sat down, Kezia then plaed down some orange juice for Nadia and helpe with her homework. Then Seb (The dad) walked over and drank the orange juice. Omg i laughed so much xD

Comments

• nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    This:

ts4uninstall-02.jpg

Whenever my favourite sim would go to the shower the following would happen.

ts4uninstall-03.jpg

The other guy in the first photo would change into a white sweatsuit with trainers to shower--at least he got to keep his hair.

Not really a happy moment for me, in fact it really ticked me off, but it was definitely the weirdest.
  • SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    This:

ts4uninstall-02.jpg

ts4uninstall-03.jpg

The other guy in the first photo would change into a white sweatsuit with trainers to shower--at least he got to keep his hair.

Not really a happy moment for me, in fact it really ticked me off, but it was definitely the weirdest.

Omg haha!

• Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited February 2015
    This:

-snip-

-snip-

lol I had that happen in TS3. Haven't seen it yet in TS4 though.

Weirdest thing? Umm...well I guess this counts. Not too far from my current sim's lot is a place to fish. There was one time when I sent him over there to fish while there were other sims and he got the new bear negative moodlet that came with OR. I traveled to the park and it went away but it was still weird and pretty funny.
    34336_s.gif
    This:

-snip-

-snip-

lol I had that happen in TS3. Haven't seen it yet in TS4 though.

Weirdest thing? Umm...well I guess this counts. Not too far from my current sim's lot is a place to fish. There was one time when I sent him over there to fish while there were other sims and he got the new bear negative moodlet that came with OR. I traveled to the park and it went away but it was still weird and pretty funny.

Omg, Whenever my sims are on vacation, I always make them go family fishing (So cute) and that Mabel bear person always shows up and my sims get like scared and slowly walk away, i laugh so hard xD

• jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I went over to my post and mentioned this post there.
    jimmysnan wrote: »

Thankyou! I hate seeing Sims 4 get negative feedback, I just want to make a rant about all the hate but the last time i did that i nearly got banned xD
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    SimsLovah wrote: »

Thankyou! I hate seeing Sims 4 get negative feedback, I just want to make a rant about all the hate but the last time i did that i nearly got banned xD

Yeah, not a good idea to stir up the pot even more.
    WLfAA9V.png

I never said alot, I just said something like;

''Stop hating on the Sims 4 or i'll hate on you'' (Cringe...xD)

But that is against the rules so why bother?
    WLfAA9V.png

I idn't know it was against the rules I was just kinda mad so i just ranted xD

Haha, happens to the best of us. Just be careful of what you say and you won't get into trouble. :)
    WLfAA9V.png

Haha, happens to the best of us. Just be careful of what you say and you won't get into trouble. :)

Thats easier said than done ;)

Eh, once you've been here as long as I have, you tend to automatically have a "filter" in the way you type lol. Talking in PMs is different, but on the forums, there could be kids so I watch what I say.
    WLfAA9V.png

Eh, once you've been here as long as I have, you tend to automatically have a "filter" in the way you type lol. Talking in PMs is different, but on the forums, there could be kids so I watch what I say.

I don't swear or say innapropriate things, Oh no no, I just sometimes get carried away with rants and stuff (Sometimes i edit them later and realise it was a bad idea) *Wink Wink*

• RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    I brought two friends with my sim and her boyfriend to go camping. Well, one of the friends the whole time they stayed in outdoor retreat had the action of stargazing with the boyfriend of my sim. No matter how many times I canceled that interaction action, it kept popping up till the vacation finally ended. Then she and the other friend my sim invited proceeded to go and sleep on the big tent my sim and her boyfriend had and got out and got in got out and got in from the big tent repeatedly when they had their own individual tents.
    Worst friends to go camping with.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    @brooksaywhatx HI!!!! Always the level headed one! :) Thanks for coming on and saying that!
    RARAW wrote: »
    I brought two friends with my sim and her boyfriend to go camping. Well, one of the friends the whole time they stayed in outdoor retreat had the action of stargazing with the boyfriend of my sim. No matter how many times I canceled that interaction action, it kept popping up till the vacation finally ended. Then she and the other friend my sim invited proceeded to go and sleep on the big tent my sim and her boyfriend had and got out and got in got out and got in from the big tent repeatedly when they had their own individual tents.

Omg, Thats hilarious, Maybe next time just take the sim and her boyfriend, Get the married, And have their honeymoon der... Oml yessssh!

@brooksaywhatx HI!!!! Always the level headed one! :) Thanks for coming on and saying that!

Hi JN! :) thanks!

WLfAA9V.png
  • RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member

Omg, Thats hilarious, Maybe next time just take the sim and her boyfriend, Get the married, And have their honeymoon der... Oml yessssh!

YYYAASS they already got married but they have a daughter and those horrible friends got a son so I'll have the son do that with the daughter to mend the old wounds that happened with their families. lol
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif

YYYAASS they already got married but they have a daughter and those horrible friends got a son so I'll have the son do that with the daughter to mend the old wounds that happened with their families. lol

*Cries* It's so fluffy, But it i mean your heart xD... No need for that was there.. xD

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Nice thread idea and good way to combat the negative with humor.

I really wanted a pond on my lot, so I sort of spawned one and this happened:
    01-16-15_10-19nbspPM_zpsffe45bdd.png

After that I was able to find a mod to build a pond so I no longer have the risk of corrupting my save files. I had to wipe that whole family because I got greedy in wanting their house to have everything. It's a shame because I managed to build an indoor rocket too and was going to see what happens to the house when it goes off inside.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Omg haha!

LOL! Yeah, I guess it's kind of funny now :relaxed:
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    This isn't really a negative but the weirdest thing in my game was when my Sim took his date to the nightclub, and her parents showed up and her mom went into labor:

11-16-14_5-31nbspPM_zpsada3ecd6.png

In terms of glitches it would probably be when my Sim got merged with another Sim (one of the elder males) when they showed up at a venue at the same time:

10-13-14_9-09nbspPM_zps483464ec.png10-13-14_9-10nbspPM_zps9d08b1d5.png
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)