March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :mrgreen:

I haven't finished the other island.... I'm stuck on Mermaid Cove. :(

But, another world has emerged by request - No name yet. :mrgreen:

It's rundown and kind of Apocalyptic. O.O

DirtierA_zpswibqkxx2.jpg

Screenshot-40_zpsno4pqptg.jpg

Screenshot_zpszahbywju.jpg

Screenshot-2_zpscifkwgab.jpg

Screenshot-3_zps2dmqnpze.jpg

Screenshot-4_zpsqp9mfs1p.jpg

Screenshot-5_zpsgwvvt4i8.jpg

Screenshot-9_zps545j9av5.jpg

Screenshot-8_zpsdajeelhf.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsehptjucf.jpg

All I can say is WOW!! Will this world have buildings already there and Sims? I am awful at city planning and it would be helpful if it already had the buildings in it :smiley:
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Pary wrote: »

Edit - I wonder if its possible to have meteor strikes every so often without using a mod. Though I guess that's coding beyond simply world construction or ini editing.

Hi, @Pary :mrgreen:
    I don't think so. It would be fun though. :yum:

Hi, @Grandmothergamer ~Thanks! Nice to see you. :mrgreen:

All I can say is WOW!! Will this world have buildings already there and Sims? I am awful at city planning and it would be helpful if it already had the buildings in it :smiley:

Hi, @Meela_Pasht :yum:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :D
    I'm making it for another Simmer to build up. If she wants to share the save or for me to put all her builds in so she can upload it, that's fine by me. I know it can take a long time to build all the lots to fill up a world, especially while working a full time job. It's up to @PHOEBESMOM601 if she wants to share her builds. :mrgreen:

Edit - I wonder if its possible to have meteor strikes every so often without using a mod. Though I guess that's coding beyond simply world construction or ini editing.

Hi, @Pary :mrgreen:
    I don't think so. It would be fun though. :yum:

Hi, @Grandmothergamer ~Thanks! Nice to see you. :mrgreen:

Hi, @Meela_Pasht :yum:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :D
    I'm making it for another Simmer to build up. If she wants to share the save or for me to put all her builds in so she can upload it, that's fine by me. I know it can take a long time to build all the lots to fill up a world, especially while working a full time job. It's up to @PHOEBESMOM601 if she wants to share her builds. :mrgreen:

Ok. Thanks. :) ..
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    @Meela_Pasht‌

Ever since Rflong finished it I haven't been able to carve out enough time to get started.....and it's driving me crazy! I'm not sure everyone would like my builds because I tend to leave out a lot of rabbit holes I don't use.....like I don't plan to put in a sports stadium. It's not a large world and I don't think all the venues (from all EPs) would fit either. I'm also probably be going to be using CC from CycloneSue from TSR.

It's a great world if you like this type. You should try your hand at filling it up. If nothing else use the rabbit holes from buydebug and you can always snag lots from EP worlds and place them.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    It's finished? Did I miss a download link? It would be just like me to waffle on about being excited for it to be done, and completely miss the download. What did you guys decide to call it?

Completely off topic but geez I'll be glad when summer holidays are over and the kids go back to school. I think I'm getting less sleep now than I do when they're in a school routine. Up until all hours making noise, and I'm such a light sleeper that once I'm awake I find it horrendously difficult to go back to sleep. Today I've been awake since 3.30am. So tired!
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    It's finished? Did I miss a download link? It would be just like me to waffle on about being excited for it to be done, and completely miss the download. What did you guys decide to call it?

Completely off topic but geez I'll be glad when summer holidays are over and the kids go back to school. I think I'm getting less sleep now than I do when they're in a school routine. Up until all hours making noise, and I'm such a light sleeper that once I'm awake I find it horrendously difficult to go back to sleep. Today I've been awake since 3.30am. So tired!

It still needs some work. Rflong has been tweaking it and it still doesn't have a name or street names. I'd ask her if you can try it.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh, thanks :) Sorry, like I said, I'm really tired. Clearly I'm not functioning well mentally LOL.
    That's my excuse anyway ;)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    No problem, @Pary. :mrgreen:

Hope you get some rest. :hugz:
    @Meela_Pasht‌

Ever since Rflong finished it I haven't been able to carve out enough time to get started.....and it's driving me crazy! I'm not sure everyone would like my builds because I tend to leave out a lot of rabbit holes I don't use.....like I don't plan to put in a sports stadium. It's not a large world and I don't think all the venues (from all EPs) would fit either. I'm also probably be going to be using CC from CycloneSue from TSR.

It's a great world if you like this type. You should try your hand at filling it up. If nothing else use the rabbit holes from buydebug and you can always snag lots from EP worlds and place them.

If it's made available, I would give it a try although it would be the weirdest looking world ever :blush: I love CycloneSue's stuff <3 . I'm a little OCD so I think that the rabbit holes in SV should be in other worlds and placed just right. *shivers at the thought of a lot not being in the right spot* :o
    @Meela_Pasht‌

If it's made available, I would give it a try although it would be the weirdest looking world ever :blush: I love CycloneSue's stuff <3 . I'm a little OCD so I think that the rabbit holes in SV should be in other worlds and placed just right. *shivers at the thought of a lot not being in the right spot* :o

Ya know what you do? If a lot isn't in the right spot the first time you bulldoze it or move it somewhere else. That's exactly what I do.

• Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm super excited for this new post-apocalyptic world! I especially like that ripped up street that looks like a meteor crash. Keep up the good work!

It's fun to read all of these name ideas people are suggesting. I've only had one idea so far, Stone Isle Shores, but I also think something with the word bluff in it would work nicely. I know you're not asking for names, but these kinds of worlds are really interesting to think of because of all the possibilities.
    Hi :mrgreen:

Thanks! @Shadecaster101‌ :mrgreen:

Soooo... any new suggestions about the world? O.O :cookie:
  • xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 406 Member
    Oh my. I only came for Bellatrix and walked off with your Bridgeport and Freezer Bunny Island. It's so cute!

Do you recall off the top of your head if there is enough space in Bellatrix to add the ITF stuff? I lost all your worlds after my computer crashes, so I think I will be doing a huge spree to build my collection back up.

The Fantasy world and post-apocalypse both look amazing, Becca.
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016
    Hi, Jenn @xoxjennxox :D

Nice to see you! Sorry about your computer crash. :(

Thanks~ and I really don't remember but there are some large lots in the City area. :mrgreen:
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    Rflong7,

I'm really glad to see you still playing Sims 3, I was worried all the good creators would go to Sims 4, I'm still playing with your Legacy Island 3 and Beach City, I really love Beach City and look towards any, new World's you make. Thanks for making so many great looking World's that run smoothly for Sims 3, I had no interest in Sims 4 at all so I'm sticking with Sims 3 for a long time coming.
    Hi, @Illyianna2005‌ :mrgreen:

Thanks! I'm so glad you're still enjoying them. :blush:

I've sure got a lot of playing to do in the Sims 3, too. :cookie:
  • xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 406 Member
    It's nice to see you too!

I actually found Lunar Lake portals for all the missing expansions for Supernatural and someone pointed me at other ones for ITF, so I am hoping they actually work. I did just the second finish doing my sim and he is getting ready to build, and yes there is a lot of space.

Yeah, the crash happened late last year and I have since bought an external and I just have not gotten back to downloading yet. I might be doing that this week though.

Thanks!
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hey Rflong - there is a guy ( I think it's a guy) over on the Sims 4 forum and his name is Ellesar - well he says he is having some walk on water issue with Legacy Island - I did tell him he had to let me know which version he has - but he wanted me to mention it to you. Earlier in another of his posts I recognized a world he was showing as yours - and told him no wonder he was having no issues with filling up the active spots in Sims 3 because I said I knew that was a Rflong world and that your worlds always do well. I mentioned I was a tester for you - I think he doubted it or something - I am not sure as he is very french i believe - but later said well if you are tester of Rflong maybe you can tell her - - - and that is where we are now.

Here is the link toward the bottom of the page - you can see I asked him to tell me which one right under his post - i did mention you are still active here - but anyway - i know you like to know when someone has issues or say something -

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/826201/the-one-thing-that-keeps-me-from-buying-the-sims-4/p3

ETA - I always check it out when ever I see someone else posting one of your worlds as i know all your builds - you know - just in case - I make sure I mention it is a Rflong world. But it was all innocent and he was not trying to say other wise. I got your back though - or try to. hehehe

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Thanks, WR :mrgreen:
    A walk on water issue in one area- which I would guess is lot. :(

Thanks. I'll check it out. :yum:
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hey - you did see my post here. Yay!

Well just in case you have trouble seeing what he posted - also he still never got back to me on which one it is - but here is what he said-

"obs:about the world which i currently playing since you know the creator you can pass him a bug please??

currently the beach this game have have some route issues where my sims have a really hard trouble to get inside the ocean, they keep walking in a invisible floor at top of water trying to find a way to enter in the water, not all the beach have that route issue, they sometimes ending find a way to enter in the ocean but really take a long time to this happen, could be good he take a look at it(if him/her still working on it) the world is legacy island. "

I just went and checked - so still no idea which version. Also did find out he is not French but is Brazilian. So it is sometimes hard to know exactly what he is saying, but he tries anyway. Like me he is very frustrated with Sims 4 - and has gone back to investing in Sims 3. But anyway i do think it might be Legacy Island III seeing some of the pictures he was showing earlier in the thread showed three of your lots including one of your resorts that i believe was in LI3 - I am never sure as i have a tendency to save your lots to my library and add the ones I love just in every world i play. So it is sometimes hard to remember what was originally in which world. That resort is one of my favs. I keep wondering if it is that resort lot he might be having an issue getting the Sims in the water perhaps - but I am not sure as I have played that resort a lot and never had an issue with it - but it has been since last June since I played Legacy Island three. I am still messing with MoonFall Island with my Supernaturals, as well as Beach City, or playing Sims 2 in my remade Veronaville Legacy game.

Wish I had more info. If I hear anymore or catch up to him again to get more answers - I will let you know.

Anyway Happy Easter - hope you have a great day. Big Hugs - Reg

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ArielleSaireArielleSaire Posts: 59 Member
    @Rflong7 Thank you for all your hard work! Your worlds are really amazing! :)
    Animated_sims_plumbbob_zpsf02263fe.gif
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Thanks! @bekkasan :mrgreen:
    Hi! @Noirran :yum:

Wow! I haven't worked in CAW for so long in... ages. :yum:

Got some things done that I'm happy with. :)

Treeess!

Fairyland...
    Screenshot-14_zpsd55445b8.jpg

Pirate Cove
    Screenshot-15_zps0e1e17e8.jpg

Castaway Beach
    Screenshot-16_zps5be62277.jpg

Witch doctor Point
    Screenshot-17_zpsf3df7438.jpg

Horse Country (ignore Mermaid Beach in the background- haven't done much there)
    Screenshot-11_zps2ac50084.jpg

Going up to the Vampire Town
    Screenshot-13_zps4ca254d4.jpg

I like Trees...
    Screenshot-12_zps3d2b7860.jpg

Kind of an overview
    Screenshot-18_zpsf30555f2.jpg

Thanks for checking it out! :mrgreen:

OMG!!! New Rflong world!! You rock Becca!! soo looking forward too!! i have also installed ur tiny world, although i still havent played yet! ;)
    thank you again for all you have done! :)
  • ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    What a cute new world. I can see settling my Harvest Moon characters there.
    Hi ,@ArielleSaire
    So Sweet~ Thanks so much. I'm really glad you liked them. :mrgreen:

Hi, @duyguugudur :mrgreen:
    Oh, yeah-I really need to finish this world. I started it years ago and I always go back to it.
    I haven't visited CAW in so long I'm not sure if I remember how to use it. :blush:

Hi, @Clayworld -Thanks! I hope to actually finish it one day. There's not much but building... and the Mermaid beach. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top