Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    simbody872 wrote: »
    Your Fantasy Island is lovely! I will eagerly watch the progress and I Know I will love exploring it when you get it finished!

Hi, @Simbody!~ Thanks so much. :mrgreen:
    @Noirran wrote: »
    I'll take a look today and probably work on the dingy rundown houses and the cabins.

Wonderful! Thanks. :yum:
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Hey RF one of these days I would love to sit with you and learn how you did that terrain paint it's amazing! **Hugs**
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

@flstrider wrote: »
    Hey RF one of these days I would love to sit with you and learn how you did that terrain paint it's amazing! **Hugs**

Thanks! :mrgreen: Here's a cookie just for saying that! :cookie:

• flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited January 2015
    Rflong7 wrote: »

OMG!!! ROFL
    Chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg
    (Tell me you remember this?)
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

flstrider wrote: »

OMG!!! ROFL
    Chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg
    (Tell me you remember this?)

Those are from years ago? You saved them! lol :mrgreen:
  • NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    Rflong I uploaded The Roy 1 and 2 to my studio. Do with them what you will. I built them on the 30x20 lots in vampire town. They are apartments, one is a dismal 1 bedroom with a computer and bookshelf. The second is an upstairs 2 bedroom with double bed, crib, and bunk bed, tv, stereo, easel, and guitar. No CC, I used the windows from the Then and Now set for that broke down look.
    Noirran wrote: »
    Rflong I uploaded The Roy 1 and 2 to my studio. Do with them what you will. I built them on the 30x20 lots in vampire town. They are apartments, one is a dismal 1 bedroom with a computer and bookshelf. The second is an upstairs 2 bedroom with double bed, crib, and bunk bed, tv, stereo, easel, and guitar. No CC, I used the windows from the Then and Now set for that broke down look.

Wonderful~ Thanks so much, Noirran. I'm going to install them and check them out. :mrgreen:
  • GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    I just saw the pics you posted on the last page, Rflongoddess.

So pretty. I used to dabble in CAW back when I played Sims 3 a lot but never finished anything. It makes me appreciate the worlds that you do even more because it takes serious dedication to put so much effort in.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited January 2015
    Witchdoctor point ?! I have the perfect sim for that lot when or if you release your world !

el_wdoc_zps9f5d387f.jpg

Elliott is a witchdoctor, currently living in Moonlight Falls, but I love your WD point! :D I would definitely uproot him from his home and transfer him to your world. As always... your world looks gorgeous :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    Witchdoctor point ?! I have the perfect sim for that lot when or if you release your world !

el_wdoc_zps9f5d387f.jpg

Elliott is a witchdoctor, currently living in Moonlight Falls, but I love your WD point! :D I would definitely uproot him from his home and transfer him to your world. As always... your world looks gorgeous :)

Awesome Sim!
    Gillie wrote: »
    I just saw the pics you posted on the last page, Rflongoddess.

So pretty. I used to dabble in CAW back when I played Sims 3 a lot but never finished anything. It makes me appreciate the worlds that you do even more because it takes serious dedication to put so much effort in.

Hi, @Gillie :mrgreen:

Thanks! :hugz: :blush:

el_wdoc_zps9f5d387f.jpg

Hi, @Pary :mrgreen:

He is witchdoctor-ishly Awesome O.O
    Thanks! :hugz:
    Hi :mrgreen:

I haven't finished the other island.... I'm stuck on Mermaid Cove. :(

But, another world has emerged by request - No name yet. :mrgreen:

It's rundown and kind of Apocalyptic. O.O

DirtierA_zpswibqkxx2.jpg

Screenshot-40_zpsno4pqptg.jpg

Screenshot_zpszahbywju.jpg

Screenshot-2_zpscifkwgab.jpg

Screenshot-3_zps2dmqnpze.jpg

Screenshot-4_zpsqp9mfs1p.jpg

Screenshot-5_zpsgwvvt4i8.jpg

Screenshot-9_zps545j9av5.jpg

Screenshot-8_zpsdajeelhf.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsehptjucf.jpg

Yesssssssssss... my favourite kind of world ! I love ugly ! :D
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    wow...looks like an interesting story world.
    Hi, :mrgreen:

Thanks! @Pary & @bekkasan :yum:
  • Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    Great stuff!

It's no wonder why I pretty much exclusively play Rflong worlds.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Isn't this an amazing world!!!!!!! Rflong has been working on it on my request!!! I think it's an amazing example of CAW artistry.

These are some of possible the names I came up with....what do you guys think? She wants some street names too. Because real life has gotten in the way I haven't had a chance to do much more than take a few hours to look around and marvel at this great world.

Cold Bay
    Rock Island
    Port Hope
    Trappe Island
    Granite Shores
    Mills Station
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    Ah, I should have guessed it would probably be Phoebesmom :) its a marvelous world, great idea! Also, I just want to say thanks Rflong for always being so generous with your time to often take requests :)

As for names, I like some of them you've listed there..... I particularly think a "port" , "station" or "harbour" name of some type suits it. It looks like a Port.

Port Barrens
    Forsaken Harbour
    Blighted Bay
    Illmoor Station
    Solaris Station
    Blackridge
    Port Pariah

I know you didn't ask for names, but I just love tossing post apocalyptic ideas around. For street names how about some like.. Beggars End, The Projects, Fools Hope, Hellspoint, Burnington, Remorse, Cinders Row.....

My PA games are always rather dark, and the names I pick often reflect that, so they're probably not to everyone's taste.
    I'm very much looking forward to trying this one out. I think I'll even uproot Lincoln, my favorite Emperor of Evil out of Mesa Valley for this one! :D

PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding
    Hi, @Mr_Deacon :mrgreen:
    Thanks! Good to see ya. :hugz:

Hi, @PHOEBESMOM601 :mrgreen:

Hi, @Pary :mrgreen:

Those are interesting names for both the world and the street, Thanks! :yum:

It'll be a build world... seems like building those more now. XD
    Ah, I should have guessed it would probably be Phoebesmom :) its a marvelous world, great idea! Also, I just want to say thanks Rflong for always being so generous with your time to often take requests :)

As for names, I like some of them you've listed there..... I particularly think a "port" , "station" or "harbour" name of some type suits it. It looks like a Port.

Port Barrens
    Forsaken Harbour
    Blighted Bay
    Illmoor Station
    Solaris Station
    Blackridge
    Port Pariah

I know you didn't ask for names, but I just love tossing post apocalyptic ideas around. For street names how about some like.. Beggars End, The Projects, Fools Hope, Hellspoint, Burnington, Remorse, Cinders Row.....

My PA games are always rather dark, and the names I pick often reflect that, so they're probably not to everyone's taste.
    I'm very much looking forward to trying this one out. I think I'll even uproot Lincoln, my favorite Emperor of Evil out of Mesa Valley for this one! :D

Aw why? Is it because I'm always yammering for urban blight? ;)

Great names.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

Great names.

LOL no, it's because apart from very few others, you're about the only one who likes post apoc and ugly, just like me :)
    I remember when ITF was almost due that you were as excited about Dystopia as I was lol.

PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding
  • SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    OH MY, I love love love this!!! :)

snipped a little to my fave pics!
    . . . But, another world has emerged by request - No name yet. :mrgreen:

It's rundown and kind of Apocalyptic. O.O

<.....snip.............>

Screenshot-3_zps2dmqnpze.jpg

Screenshot-8_zpsdajeelhf.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsehptjucf.jpg

OMG yes yes Yeeeeeeeeeeeees, bring it on!

Awesome!

For years, I have always had the old Moon Base world in my towns, and I am sure this will be another fave!

Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
    SemaviLady wrote: »
    OH MY, I love love love this!!! :)

OMG yes yes Yeeeeeeeeeeeees, bring it on!

Awesome!

For years, I have always had the old Moon Base world in my towns, and I am sure this will be another fave!

Isn't it a fabulous job?

Great names.

LOL no, it's because apart from very few others, you're about the only one who likes post apoc and ugly, just like me :)
    I remember when ITF was almost due that you were as excited about Dystopia as I was lol.

Were you as disappointed as I was? I think this world is going to fulfill my imagination.

edited January 2015
    It really wasn't what I was expecting.I thought the meteor strikes was a good idea especially for collecting, but not a lot else. I don't know how to explain it. It didn't seem like a dystopia.. more like just an untidy, cloudy version of the regular old OL. Didn't seem to impact on Sims lives much at all. As I said earlier, I prefer a darker game, though I can understand why they didn't go overboard I suppose.

You're right though, this new world does seem to enhance much more imaginative play. While I'm sure no simmer is really short on imagination, it really does help toward it having the surroundings that contribute to the overall feeling and mood of the setting. I'm really looking forward to having a look around and putting in a lot of my run down buildings.

Edit - I wonder if its possible to have meteor strikes every so often without using a mod. Though I guess that's coding beyond simply world construction or ini editing.
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding
  • GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    <3 Love the look of the new world! Wow.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top