Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lynnwood's ISBI Challenge Rules for TS4! - 3/15 Growing Together Rules Update!

Comments

• JessuJessu Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited December 2014
    Dear Lynners,

Oh how I have missed you. I do hope by chance you check your threads. I just got a new gaming desktop, and I have Sims 3 reinstalled on my laptop as well. I got Sims 4, but I have to admit I am missing me some Sims 3. Thinking about revamping the Thrills, starting over with Gen 5...

ANYWAY I miss ya gurl. ;D Hope you're doing good, even if SWTOR has kidnapped you.

Love,
    Jess

P.S. I see some familiar face here ;__;
    Z0TPLTk.jpg
  • LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    @Jessu

JESS!! *mega-huge-glomps* I misseded youuuuuuu! :D I do check my threads, but not as often as I should . . . *guilty face* I'm probably gonna come back to the world of sims soon tho now that Star Wars, Warlords of Draenor and Dragon Age : Inquisition have released me (for the most part). I would looooooooove to see the Thrills 'reborn.' DO IT.
  • JessuJessu Posts: 2,305 Member
    @Lynnwood

OH YOU KNOW IT GURL... I really wanna come back and sim it up, really missed doing that! :) Will have to check out my Sims 4 again, perhaps it'll be a better time for me this time around. I had made the Thrills there but I took it off my laptop LOL guess I better put that shiii back! ;D

Missed ya tooooo! I am so happy to see you here, semi-active or not! <3
    Z0TPLTk.jpg
  • DudushkaDudushka Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a question. Can I customise the kids as they are growing up?
    @Dudushka - Yes you can. :)
  • HellBoundHellBound Posts: 2 New Member
    edited January 2015
    @Lynnwood‌ Do we start with ONE TH, alone, or a TH and 8 random sims?
    @HellBound - One TH. Any other sims you wish to have in your house you have to get in-game, by Asking to Move In and so forth. :)
  • HellBoundHellBound Posts: 2 New Member
    Also, my TH and NTH waifu were just told they could take family leave. I dont think that automatic, so can make my NTH take vacation days off work manually? @Lynnwood‌
    @HellBound - Yes! The Family Leave is a new feature recently patched in, so I need to adjust the rules accordingly. But yes, much like you can quit/join career for NTHs, you can also choose to take vacation days and family leave as well. :)
  • RoaneRoane Posts: 204 Member
    After quite a long hiatus, I've just started playing again and decided this was a good place to start. I'll be starting an ISBI challenge. I won't be blogging it, however, as I really don't have the time to keep up with it as well as I'd like to. But hey, it's something! I'll share any crazy moments at least, if I can.
    The Geek Shall Inherit: The Merrigan Family Legacy Challenge -- Visit us on Tumblr.
    Origin ID: Tairgire
    @Roane - Indeed, hope they drive you crazy (in a good way!) :P
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    I'm going to join in! This looks like a lot of fun! =)
  • dougsbaby12dougsbaby12 Posts: 894 Member
    @naniminna have fun. It is a lot of fun. I'm on generation three with my ISBI challenge and I love it. Causes me to want to pull my hair out sometimes but i really love the challenge.
    [img][/img]Untitled-3_zpselth0dwg.jpg
    YouTube Channel: Manda Sim Tales
    edited January 2015
    @dougsbaby12 I am extremely nervous about it. I am a micromanager thanks to playing the Immortal Dynasty Challenge during the Sims 3. (Never did finish that...too much to keep track of with very little time to play.)

I'm setting up a blog for this challenge so I can keep track of everything better. =)
    Oh dear god, I don't have permission to do anything on this forum! I really wanted to make a siggy featuring my blog. Is there anyway I can get it on the list without messaging, posting on walls, putting in a siggie, or anything? :s
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @naniminna I have been liking your posts. That is one way. Also, keep posting here and you'll get it. Welcome to the challenge and the forums! :)

@Rawla‌ Thanks so much! The challenge is pretty interesting. I think I have been blessed so far. My sim's husband does a very good job of taking care of himself. He just doesn't go to work...

When I realized he wasn't going to go to work I used up his vacation time to get the cash from it, and I also took advantage of family leave when the baby was born. Now the baby is a child, and so far she seems to be taking decent care of herself. But, I'm sure things will change soon enough.

Question: Does my TH get points if she achieves her milestones? The rules don't state very clearly if she does or doesn't. But career wise I understand that there's no points.
  • MasonCoolRocksMasonCoolRocks Posts: 101 Member
    I like this.
    tumblr_inline_n391zbbc581sup1ue.gif
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @naniminna - You're welcome. I think I'll give this challenge another go. I tried it back on TS3. It was a lot of fun. I think I'll try it again. You've inspired me. :)
    I hope you do a blog. It's fun to read everyone's stories. =)
  • dougsbaby12dougsbaby12 Posts: 894 Member
    naniminna wrote: »
    @dougsbaby12 I am extremely nervous about it. I am a micromanager thanks to playing the Immortal Dynasty Challenge during the Sims 3. (Never did finish that...too much to keep track of with very little time to play.)

I'm setting up a blog for this challenge so I can keep track of everything better. =)

I was too when I started. I like to micromanage my sims as well. I can't wait to read your blog. I started liking your post to help you get to full member status. Good luck on your challenge.
    [img][/img]Untitled-3_zpselth0dwg.jpg
    YouTube Channel: Manda Sim Tales
    edited January 2015
    @naniminna - Yes, your TH (and all sims in the household) receive points for achieving milestones. :P
    @Lynnwood Thanks for answering. And boy do I feel relief considering my TH wet herself during pregnancy. No one wants to be in the negative. =/

@dougsbaby12 thank you thank you thank you!
  • AJLOVER01AJLOVER01 Posts: 120 Member
    Unfortunately I had to start over as I accidentally deleted the save, so here is my new TH Amber Brass.
    7b7OsL9.jpg

Guess who is her boyfriend, yup the one and only Don.
    wRH3z3r.jpg

Amber is currently expecting, can't wait to see what their kids look like.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top