Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the highest generation you've made it to and which Sims game was it?

SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
I believe it was generation four on TS3. I just like making multiple new families, often on new saves, so my other families never progress that far. This time I'm trying to make it to generation five ^_^

Comments

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I'm probably too gen 4 in sims 3. Maybe gen 5.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    98th generation on a family long ago.

The longest I can go these days is to around 5-8 generations now.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Gen 5 or 6 I think. I forget for sure. In sims 3. I sadly recently lost the family in a game crash that destroyed several saves.

After that I'm on 4 and still going.

Those are the only 2 families I've made it past gen. 3 on, most I don't even make it past gen 2. LOL.

• MusicalRose21MusicalRose21 Posts: 143 Member
    The highest I ever made it was 4th generation. After that it got really laggy and messed up and I couldn't fix it :(
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Generation 10 on a legacy in TS2. The oldest in the 10th gen was only a toddler because it ends when the first gen 10 baby is born. She only made it that far because I decided to have another baby with my 9th gen sims.

The 2nd highest is 6 generations with my first TS3 family. I never stopped playing them, and they've gotten so rich that I moved them into the Landgraab manor (who at the time of purchase already died off without any descendants).
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Wow some of you have gotten pretty far o_o Especially you Colton :open_mouth:
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    15 in 2 then the game crashed and corrupted the file making it unplayable .
  • FrauSchneiderFrauSchneider Posts: 910 Member
    I think the furthest I got to was two. I don't like making families much.
    tumblr_ni3qdnK1nC1shrk9ao3_540.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I remember people making alphabet legacies back in TS2. That's one letter per generation. I don't think I could make it as far 26 generations in any game. I usually prefer some variety.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Furthest was in TS3 and it was generation 2. I get bored easily. :P
    44444.gif
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Generation Two. I always end up accidentally corrupting the family. :disappointed:
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • FawnFoxFawnFox Posts: 360 Member
    I think the furthest I've ever made it was to Gen 7 in TS3. I aim for 10 generations every time I start a new family, but then I get distracted and suddenly there are so many other exciting things to do...

2afmmf5.jpg