Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 Fun Things To Do In Sims 3

Comments

• meadowmuffinmeadowmuffin Posts: 22 Member
    i dont know if this has been:
    189. make a lot with 2 or more houses and build a cul-de-sac :D

omg i loved teen titans! i was so excited when they brought it back only to find the little chibi versions:(
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    186. Make Joker and Harley Quinn and start a family with those two :D

Whoo hoo! I did that! Cause I love my girl and Mr. J. They make me smile.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • sakagunsakagun Posts: 85 Member
    190. Make young adults have grandsons and still stay young adults. It looks weird but still funny.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    191. Play an entire legacy with only a toilet, bed, and fridge on the lot.
  • Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    192.Make a couple and have them have as many kids as possible. But they have to live on a tiny lot, and they start out with a tent. They can't get a job, and they get their money through collecting or making gardens
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    192.Make a couple and have them have as many kids as possible. But they have to live on a tiny lot, and they start out with a tent. They can't get a job, and they get their money through collecting or making gardens

While this is a real challenge, it is so unpredictable. One of my preferred characters started this way and is now a millionaire. He, his wife, and their children discovered where the best collection spots and fishing spots were and frequented them for funds.
    @shadoza2, Woah, looks like your Sim was pretty sucessfull.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • MJacksonistaMJacksonista Posts: 300 Member
    Most of these sound pretty evil lol but how about repeatedly feed a scrawny sim until they are the fattest they can get xD
    Most of these sound pretty evil lol but how about repeatedly feed a scrawny sim until they are the fattest they can get xD
    You forgot the number in front of your entry. It should have this: 193.

[i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    194. Make a sim who just keeps getting divorced, and try to divorce every sim in the neighborhood.
    195.Make 5 Sims and put them on an empty 10x10 lot. Have them gather gems, sell bugs, or other things to try to have them be able to have a house.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
    igazor wrote: »
    107. Play a household of one sim with high science skills in an otherwise uninhabited world. Populate the place with harvested PlantSims only (so they all look like the PlantSim version of your sim). And give them all the same first name.

What I imagine from that:

Sim:Hi Bob! Oh, hello Bob! Hey, look over their, its BOB! Oh, hey Bob! How are the kids?
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    196. Have a couple get married and then immediately divorce right after. (during the wedding party) See if the crowd reacts at all. :P
  • FlowerbrainMCFlowerbrainMC Posts: 107 Member
    17. Replace every sim in the town with the ugliest Sim imaginable and watch them run around doing stuff
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don't really know what to write here,
    so here, have an internet hug
    <3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Well even though the Sims 3 really offers so much in the Game i end up with my same Playstyle over and over again, get rich build nice homes lol.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Funny!
    Friday 7:00 am and still continue teen party
    8 teens at my house. Seem today school bus will collect much studients at same house (if we wake up, all we are sleeping on floor)
    198. Make a sim who is ugly, and one who is quite attractive and see how their kids look XD I have never actually done this.
    edited January 2015
    198. Make a sim who is ugly, and one who is quite attractive and see how their kids look XD I have never actually done this.

I'm definitley trying that out!

199.Make a Vampire and Werewolf get married. I actually am doing that. My couple has two adorable twin daughters, one is a vampire the other is a werewolf.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
    200.Make the tragic clown, and go to Sim's houses and try to brighten their day! But make sure Tragic Clown is unlucky, so his attempts will fail.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
    201 This may have been said: create as many babies as possible without the WooHoo option.

This far I have created
    1. A girl demon from the CaS -- toddler
    2. A boy (toy) from wishing at a fountain -- baby
    3. A girl from gentic merging at the Grim Reapers door -- pregnancy
    4. A boy (plant sim) from the garden -- baby
    5. A girl from an alien visit -- pregnancy
    6. A boy from cloning a DNA sample -- baby

I do wonder if there are other ways that I have not found yet. I know one can adopt but that is usually a child rather than a toddler or baby. And, the time machine WooHoo (and adult or teen), which does use the WooHoo option even if it is not a pregnancy.

Shadoza2 wrote: »
    201 This may have been said: create as many babies as possible without the WooHoo option.

This far I have created
    1. A girl demon from the CaS -- toddler
    2. A boy (toy) from wishing at a fountain -- baby
    3. A girl from gentic merging at the Grim Reapers door -- pregnancy
    4. A boy (plant sim) from the garden -- baby
    5. A girl from an alien visit -- pregnancy
    6. A boy from cloning a DNA sample -- baby

I do wonder if there are other ways that I have not found yet. I know one can adopt but that is usually a child rather than a toddler or baby. And, the time machine WooHoo (and adult or teen), which does use the WooHoo option even if it is not a pregnancy.

Yay! Another commenter!
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]

I'm definitley trying that out!

199.Make a Vampire and Werewolf get married. I actually am doing that. My couple has two adorable twin daughters, one is a vampire the other is a werewolf.

I have a goblin, which I made in CaS that has one of each supernatural: a ghost, fairy, vampire, wolf, witch, and genie. I call the house The Goblin's Nest. Never realized the little werewolves scratch up the furnishings if not watched properly. :p

Make a Sim, and have them be a monster hunter. They will "hunt" Supernaturals and convert them into humans.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • ErinSimsErinSims Posts: 34 Member
    203:
    Try to have one Sim of each age (toddler, child, teenager, YA, adult and elder) without using cheats. Start with one YA.
    204: Kill every single sim and be lonely :(