Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• ACB44ACB44 Posts: 140 Member
    @Deshong04‌ you're studio looks amazing!!!

@SweetieKaye‌ sorry about your elder cat, I'm sure he will be missed. The others look beautiful btw.

@leo3487‌ wow, that must've been a shock ... then again, it seems like if you have supernatural installed a good amount of the sims in the town are some type of non-human.

Update: Yesterday I played for about an hour, in that time Abdul and Holly taught the kids most of their skills and also gained some from playing with their toys. Abdul had the baby an hour before he went to work, so Holly was left to take care of him... seeing as she understands what its like to be different, she has warmed up to the little guy. His name is Bolaji B and he hates the outdoors and is a Good sim. I'm actually kind of excited to see how this story plays out, I know that the family will love and care for him, but I also plan on making his story similar to that of Cinderella.
  • ThatCatFanaticThatCatFanatic Posts: 11 New Member
    Olympia and Hyacinth got into a fight when I accidentally made Hyacinth ask Olympia's boyfriend, Jace, to prom. Now they're very low in the dislike bar! But on a better note, I downloaded a BUNCH of CC so they all got huge makeovers! The Summer festival has rolled around but they're not sure if they're going-the whole family is low on sleep and Austin is in trouble for having bad grades. However, Hyacinth and Olympia are both on the honor roll. But with all the drama the last night, poor Olympia forgot to do her homework! Poor Taffy the stray cat they adopted isn't getting any attention. On a good note, Austin and Olympia have both gotten dates to prom-but poor Hyacinth has none! :(
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @TadOlson‌ @emorrill‌ I would save more lol but it takes about 5 minutes for my computer to save I usually have the mod to remind you to save but as I was making new sims I had turned it off and forgot to turn it back on lol

There's a mod that does that!? How cool! :)

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @ACB44 your story is turning out great! Can't wait to hear more. :)

@ThatCatFanatic Poor Hyacinth! :( I've SO been there. Would love to hear more of your story too. :)
  • EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    @emorrill‌ ya the mod is called saver and its one of the NRAAS mods i have a lot of those loaded XD surprised you hadn't seen it when you got woohooer (I have that one too). one of these days I will screenshot my folders for you lol it is crazy, finally got it where my computer is pretty laggy , but I love the choices of items I have and plan to add more and hope for a new computer soon.

So I got to play today. the couple got home from their vacation and had to wander around their amazing house thrilled at the remodel that had occurred while they where gone. they were really tired from the trip so they went to bed pretty soon after arriving back at the house. the next morning Mirra woke up to find out she was pregnant. must have been all the woohooing they had been doing on their trip. ( yay I was hoping they would have a baby soon, made a nursery and everything when I remodeled)
    wish I was a full member so I could post images, oh well soon enough my friends
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• DressedInDreamsDressedInDreams Posts: 80 Member
    @emorrill That's weird too! I've never experienced that. Did you solve it, or did it get solved by itself?
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Now Ariel has had twins and can't seem to hold the one correctly, Screenshot_397.jpg
    Wayne also can't just help himself from cleaning this toilet not matter if one is in the Shower or not.
    Screenshot_385.jpg

And Of course now half the household are celebrity, (But Poor Wayne isn't) I have to trap Paparazzi in my home regularly as they keep WALKING onto a houseboat taking pictures of shower Woohoos (Creeps don't know privacy), problem is my houseboat cant fit a gate on and that I have to end up trapping them.
    Screenshot_358.jpg
    But this one died of Old Age before they walked into a room. Before my Household will depart to University for some intense learning I gave her a goodbye hug. (Don't mind Dan doing his daily Martial Arts training. Or the two children that are moved out now.)
    Screenshot_373.jpg
    emorrill wrote: »
    @DressedinDreams that IS odd! The weirdest thing that happened in my game was, 3 out of the 4 kids didn't run to the bus when it came, just one of them. I tried to get the others to go and it said, "School not in Session." ??? But it was for the one child? Weird!

@TadOlson, so your story is based in the 1800's? I wondered why the house was so small. Lol! ;) And I saw you have the chicken coop! I love it! I will have to read that other story of yours on your blog. (wish I had more TIME than I do! ;) )

Great pictures and story @RedBirdAngry :) What world is that?

The World is Islando Paradiso from Island Paridise.
    L9q8VGi.png
    @emorrill That's weird too! I've never experienced that. Did you solve it, or did it get solved by itself?
    I discovered what I think might have happened...I've found that whenever a sim has a birthday, everyone in the household takes a day off from work and I guess that includes school....
    I think that one child wasn't home when the birthday happened so the day off didn't count for her. I'm not exactly sure, but that's what I'm thinking. ;)
    @RedBirdAngry LOL about trapping the paparazzi!! :D They can REALLY be annoying! Does anyone know if there is a mod to get rid of them??
    @RedBirdAngry LOL about trapping the paparazzi!! :D They can REALLY be annoying! Does anyone know if there is a mod to get rid of them??

Mod The Sims has one but I think it won't work with the current version of The Sims 3 even though I think Nraas may be able to disable them. I've ran across so much paparazzi they are all clones with different clothes or hair. And yet a stay in doors celebrity can get publicly disgraced for nothing.
    L9q8VGi.png
    @RedBirdAngry‌ that is not the way to hold a baby but after the creepy camera glare earlier I would expect no less from your sims

@emorrill‌ here is the images I promised sta.sh/0muf2xracni (my mods folder) sta.sh/01r9mbxxqmwe (my downloads and unput in folders)

will update about my game later

Wow.... my favorite's sim's husband just died of old age. I was so sad... was shell-shocked the moment I got the message "Boyd May has died". Can't seem to find his grave stone but I will soon get it. ;-;

Side note: My rl cat is stuck in a bag.
    Wow.... my favorite's sim's husband just died of old age. I was so sad... was shell-shocked the moment I got the message "Boyd May has died". Can't seem to find his grave stone but I will soon get it. ;-;

Side note: My rl cat is stuck in a bag.

Awww. :( I will be sad when the main character (and many of the others!) in my challenge story dies. :( I've grown so close to my sims doing this challenge that I never had before. I've written about their story and am SO enjoying it! You can read it at the thread here if you want:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/810596/my-first-challenge-please-follow?new=1
  • ACB44ACB44 Posts: 140 Member
    Pretty big update that will probably be all over the place...

1. Holly won a SimFest contest and made tons of money performing for tips after the show.
    2. Random aliens continue to visit our lot and peek in through our door.
    3. Barbara and Bobby grew into children after learning all their life skills. Barbara is now an evil daredevil virtuoso and Bobby is a friendly, absent-minded guy who loves the cold.

Flashback pictures... I think they are so cute!
    [img][/img]Screenshot-120_zps9c9c371b_1.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-121_zpsc1496826_1.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-148_zpsfb623487_1.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-151_zps4c6e5e47_1.jpg

4. We threw a gift-giving party and invited Bolanji's mom ... it was kind of awkward. She grabbed her gift then left quickly... didn't even say hi to her son, which makes me happy about deciding to keep him. A random cat came to the party and tried to destroy our things... and random trick-or-treaters appeared... even though it was no longer anywhere near Spooky Day.

Bolanji's Mom
    [img][/img]Screenshot-124_zps93d993b6_1.jpg

5. Bolanji turned into a toddler the same day Abdul became an adult, we didn't really celebrate though. Bolanji had a cake, while Abdul just aged up on his own (also, just realizing I have a lot of sims... I usually only play with like 3, 4 tops ... but I'm already to five smh).
    [img][/img]Screenshot-134_zpse074ab53_1.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-142_zpscd5759ac_1.jpg

So now, we are preparing for the kid's first day of school and patiently raising Bolanji. Oh, and I also updated their house, so I'll post picture soon. Also, it's almost time to choose an heir and I'm not quite sure who I want. I'll try to talk about the kids more and post pictures of them, then maybe you guys can help me decide!

Happy simming!
    Love your new post @ACB44 ! The pictures are awesome, especially the one with Barbara blowing out the candles. :)
    Yeah and what the heck was up with Bolanji's birth mother?? I'm glad seeing that helped you appreciate having Bolanji as a part of the family more.
    Look forward to hearing more. :)
    @RedBirdAngry‌ that is not the way to hold a baby but after the creepy camera glare earlier I would expect no less from your sims

@emorrill‌ here is the images I promised sta.sh/0muf2xracni (my mods folder) sta.sh/01r9mbxxqmwe (my downloads and unput in folders)

Ariel must be too crazy from all the woohooing. I'd best keep her away from woohooing to much with her husband... Either that or she WANTS to keep having kids like mad... I should refrain from keeping her out of water woohoos too.
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited January 2015
    Right I had to cancel considering going to University and the current vacation as I kind of died when Ariel was adventuring a Tomb. I guess I can't take my eye of myself now or I'll starve to death... Good thing I had TWO death flowers ready to use.
    A few moments later this happens: Screenshot_386.jpg

Myself Sim can't wait a day before woohooing.
    L9q8VGi.png

I can't view the images @RedBirdAngry :(

I can't view the images @RedBirdAngry :(

On a phone? It may be as you need to be on a PC to view the pictures.
    L9q8VGi.png

Nope. On a PC. Did you link them correctly because it won't even let me click on them...
    Finally posting the image links to the Issora house
    have to go look I worked really hard in it
    www.thesims3.com/myMedia.html?action=default&persona=enchantedprey

@RedBirdAngry‌ @emorrill strange happenings because I can see the images

Boyd May, Austin, Hyacinth, Olympia, and Alexandria's grandfather, husband of Holly May, passed last night. We went and stole his gravestone and we soon got a visit! He seems to be hanging around in Hyacinth's bedroom, probably because his gravestone is right outside! Leighton May became an elder the day his second child, Alexandria was born. She's artistic and neourotic.

Nope. On a PC. Did you link them correctly because it won't even let me click on them...

I have linked them and they appear fine on my screen, have you tried a different browser?
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited January 2015
    Ariel should get changed
    Screenshot_398.jpg
    She did but went back to sleep
    Screenshot_399.jpg
    Telling Emit a story.
    Screenshot_400.jpg

Well you've got to love what happened then.
    Ariel went to the future today and...
    Screenshot_401.jpg
    And look carefully
    Screenshot_402.jpg
    "NOO! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE, I'M A TECNOPHOBE!"

She went to use a Holocomputer but she like it... No negative moodlet. :#

But she did pull this face... I guess she just hates portable things too.
    Screenshot_403.jpg
    Post edited by Sorak4 on
    L9q8VGi.png

I have linked them and they appear fine on my screen, have you tried a different browser?

Hmm, perhaps I should try that. I am using Google Chrome so maybe Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top