Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Rather!

ยซ13456775
GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
edited January 2015 in Off Topic Chat
I'm Bored. So I looked Up Would You Rather Game on the Forums, not much... Why not make one myself!? It was like;

Yeah so anyway...

To play the game, think of a would you rather, post it and someone will answer and they will think of a would you rather, and post it!

Got it? You got it!

I'll go first!

Would you rather eat spongebob or patrick?

maxresdefault.jpg
Post edited by Goldpuffle on

Comments

• SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    ......Neither! Oh my God!

JK, Patrick.

WYR listen to Justin Bieber rant about himself or Kanye West?
  • GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    Yuck, their both pretty annoying... Kanye West, he wouldn't talk about being jail bait.

Would you rather have Paula Dean be at your birthday party or Gordan Ramsey?
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited January 2015
    Is that even a question, Gordan Ramsey!

WYR have all the money in the world but not have one true friend or have a lot of real, honest friends but can never have more than $1000 to your name? You can never get a promotion that'll let you make more, never win the lottery, nothing like that.
    Definitely the friends. Whats the point of having money when you have no one to brag to?

Would you rather be hooked to a monitor your entire life, watching one show or only eat one food your entire lifetime?
  • Santon1857Santon1857 Posts: 87 Member
    Peanut butter > any show ever made.

Would you rather be eliminated from X Factor or Survivor?
    Survivor, I got the best vocals evr, my friends will tease me for life if I get kicked off X-factor!

Would you rather be cloned without you knowing it or would you rather be missing like Sims 2 Bella Goth; Abducted?
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I would rather be cloned without knowing it.
    Would you rather be slapped or punched?
  • ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    I would have to say cloned, but I'm a twin... So.....

Would you rather have orange cheeto fingers for the rest of your life or have a popcorn kernel stuck in your throat for the rest of your life?
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
    edited January 2015
    Why Cloned? I'd rather get Abducted, could get a little frisky with the aliens if you know what I mean ;)

@jbreland1230 Punched, Slap's really sting :s

@Erinsandy Popcorn Kernel because then your friends won't be like "EW!? What the HECK IS ON YOUR FINGERS! GET AWAY FROM ME!" because they won't see the Kernel

Would you rather be Eaten alive by a Swamp Monster or get tortured?
  • AlannahGreenAlannahGreen Posts: 164 Member
    Eaten alive, yesterday I watched a video about torture and my god it is horrible @Goldpuffle

Would you rather use sandpaper as toilet paper or use hot sauce as eye drops
    I'm gonna go w/ the sand paper, makes you ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ as smooth as a baby's bottom! ;)

Would you rather have a million dollars but you couldn't spend it, EVER. or have a dollar that you HAVE to spend at Mcdonalds?
  • NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    I would rather have the million dollars, that way I could give it to someone who needs it

Would you rather venture into a dark and creepy forest or take a hike up Mount Everest?
    JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Forest all da way

Would you rather have ingrown toenails on all your toesies or have your fingernails ripped off?
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ingrowns

Would you rather watch 50 Shades of Grey with your Grandma (or other elderly relative if you don't have a grandma in your life) or touch your hand completely to a fully heated stove burner?
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Touch my hand to a stove burner. Did it before. It did not burn. ;)

Would you rather poop while someone is watching or have a beard that you can never, ever shave off?
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Neither would bother me - my beard is pretty thick, and the smell would most likely chase the other person out of the bathroom! >:^)

WYR eat rancid beef that was also infected with mad cow disease, or the old-fashion metal jacks from a ball and jacks set?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Well, I'm pescetarian so no matter what the condition of the meat I'm going for the metal jacks

Would you rather live alone in a hut on a rock or in a zombie town?
    JkN3z9U.gif
    alone in a hut on a rock all the way! I don't understand the current zombie obsession at all.

Would you rather have all your wisdom teeth pulled with no pain killers (not even a slug of whiskey) or have to talk/write/etc only in rhyme for a year (no vows of silence either)
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    I choose rhyming for a year.

Would you rather lose your eyesight or your hearing?
    JkN3z9U.gif
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Hearing! That way I don't have to hear dumb people's ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
    oh3cjs.jpg
    End world hunger without getting any recognition. I think I would just be happy knowing that I had made someone's life a little better

Would you rather eat a bowlful of dead bees (no stingers), or a roasted scorpion?
    JkN3z9U.gif
    In parts of Asia, they actually eat scorpion. I'm guessing it's better, so I'll go for that.

Would you rather be mauled (but survive!) by a bear or never say anything nice ever again?
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    Mauled by a bear. There's no point in living if I can't up lift others spirits.

Would you rather be part of a family that disowned you (throw you out on the streets) or part of a family that torments you (they still provide you with food and shelter)?
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I would rather be part of a family that disowned me.

Would you rather be stranded in the jungle or in the desert?
  • AcrylicInkAcrylicInk Posts: 395 Member
    The jungle - can't deal with dry places.

Would you rather live on a cloud or live underground?