Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Miyaca-Great update!I've been though the Mod settings in my games and will need to do further adjustments as I add new Mods.Thanks for the comment.That rock is in the community garden at Garden House.Great update on TS3!

thank you. the mod settings in my game overwhelms me sometimes so i adjust them only when i dislike something. I haven't even gone through most of the settings especially SP.
    Gemmie12 wrote: »
    Thanks @Miyaca, and i know. I'll be building some levels AND basements to accommodate Kirstin's future family. And Kirstin is spelt Kirstin btw as that's how her name is in game when I created her.

oh i apologized i read it as Kristin instead of Kirstin guess i'll have to adjust my glasses next time lol. thank you for spiral staircases i guess, have a small lot like that and only being able to make long stairs would be a space problem.
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    @Miyaca Very nice update! :) Your Sims are gorgeous in this game as well. :)

thank you. :D
    And here is a small picture update of some of the things that happened after they got back from their honeymoon and a tiny bit during the honeymoon.

90s9N1R.png
    Nothing beats getting a little sloshed over some good nectar. It makes me want to go to a wine tasting as well. I could go for a good glass of wine right now, lol.

2ChIRal.png
    Dallas and Raquelle enjoy some delicious frog legs. Of course, it didn't help that people were watching them eat and squealing like school girls who just saw their favorite 90s boy band walk by.

rHWFiWs.png
    This guy was asking for it. He was just as bad as the guy in China, maybe worse. Oh, and apparently that other guy in China ended up passing away. My game told me. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Ahem* I mean...let us have a moment of silence for the old fart...okay...moment over. :p

pNch5L9.png
    The honeymoon was over soon and they had to come home. Deanna's alien abilities seem to have grown stronger and now she can do this, which she couldn't before. I don't know how much I like it. It kinda scares me.

XmCzuBJ.png
    Raquelle got her baby bump! They're both very excited!

BxstD1O.png
    Audrey was asked out on a blind date, so I let her. However, she was cheated because I know he was a young adult or at least an adult!
    Audrey: Um...yeah. What's up with this town? All I see are old men everywhere.
    I don't know, Audrey. But I'd say you've just been "Catfished".
    Audrey: At this rate, I'll be able to open up my own harem and be able to reel in all of the old geezers.
    *Shudders* Ew, don't give me any mental images!
    Audrey: What? Like Farmer Dan in a speedo?
    Oh, dear plum!

UTIknXK.png
    cgjfDGk.png
    Raquelle had twins! They're both girls with blonde hair. :) They're names are Tayrn and Meridee. Don't ask me which one is which because I don't know. :( They're impossible to tell apart as babies.

RVwlrMg.png
    pGHJG2f.png
    dsWbxzn.png
    On the same day, little miss Addison ages up. :) She's very, very cute and she has some great style. I'd totally wear that top if it was in my size.

YMIZQwJ.png
    Here we have another picture of the twins in their little swings.

NkLudn3.png
    This little plum decided to heckle Raquelle, so she sent him into a time-out. I have a mod that can do that, lol. He deserved it too, the little stinker.

5mVvinF.png
    It was time for the twins birthday a few days later! I'm so excited!

XZZfG7c.png
    PZB9vtG.png
    The one in the red is Meridee and the one in the purple is Tayrn. They are the cutest things ever and I just want to pick them up and cuddle them and pinch their chubby little cheeks! They're pretty identical as well, which is rare. I hardly ever get identical twins. Usually they may have different eyes or different colored hair. They do both strongly resemble Dallas, but they do have Raquelle's hair. :)

XHKIWDd.png
    amJO8ZY.png
    And here's another picture of our little rugrats. :)

That's it for now. :) Hope you enjoy!

aww the twins are so adorable especially as toddlers, it would be hard for me to age them up if they are my sims. congrats on having them Raquelle . lol at Audrey being catfished.
    Here's another update from Oak Leaf in the spring of 1846.
    Eli and Ami were both up early that morning in their farmhouse in Oak Leaf and Ami decided to eat leftover salad for breakfast and failed to notice it had gone bad.
    16314739035_8bfda1dd73.jpg
    Eli got into eating the spoiled leftover salad while Ami got his turn in the washroom.
    16128568899_d93f04c89d.jpg
    They got into doing their daily chores of tending the chickens and taking care of their garden though Ami was taking trash out from their workshop bins.
    16127200158_c91ff59f02.jpg
    They ended up having to rush to get ready for work before they knew it because the time went by so fast.They left by 3:30 in the afternoon.
    15694886083_100683fc32.jpg
    They got home at 7PM and ended up eating the last of the leftover salad for dinner.
    16314766585_036e874a99.jpg
    It was 8PM by the time they were ready for bed.

oh my god those two needs some nutritionist or at least someone that tells them about spoiled food lol. the two far away shots reminds me so much of TS2 somehow. it must be because of the terrain or something.
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @Miyaca Thank you for the input. I was hoping for comments on which sims other players like best. Not that I'm going to ever be playing any of those, since I forgot to save them to the bin.

that's too bad they were all good looking in their own unique way. Would have loved to play some of them.
    @everybody I was so disappointed at losing those sims that in the middle of writing my comments, I tried again in CAS with Hal and Kristy, and I did come up with another female almost identical to the one I liked so much. Her coloring was different, but I was able to change that, so I'm happy now, though I would have liked to get sims like a couple of the others, too. I might try again later.

Here she is before and after the change in coloring.

new%20sim.jpg

With two such muscular parents, she's also a very muscular sim. Hal has his muscle sliders all the way up, and she definitely takes more after him in that respect. Kristy is muscular, but not this much.

new%20sim%20in%20swimwear.jpg

she's pretty i like the recolored version, it added more flavor to her vanilla.
    Monday morning, Hal and Kristy awoke about 6 AM, and had their breakfast together.

1%20breakfast%20on%20first%20day%20of%20classes.jpg

Hal left for his first class immediately after eating.

2%20hal%20leaves%20for%20his%20first%20class.jpg

Kristy washed the dishes, then made French toast for breakfast another day.

3%20kristy%20makes%20french%20toast.jpg

Her garden needed no care, as she had used an automatic sprinkler and there were no weeds. She read the previous day's newspaper, which neither of them had had time to read. Her first class wasn't until noon, so she decided to go to the stadium and play soccer until her class time. Her class was in the same building, so it would be convenient.

4%20kristy%20goes%20to%20play%20soccer.jpg

When Hal got out of class, he studied from his textbook in front of the stadium, where his class had been held.

5%20hal%20studies%20outside%20the%20stadium.jpg

He was so engrossed, he didn't notice Kristy going into the stadium, and she chose not to disturb him. They would have plenty of time together when they finished with their classes for the day.

6%20kristy%20enters%20the%20stadium%20to%20play%20soccer.jpg

Hal's second class was all the way on the other side of campus, but he had the car, so he got there very quickly, and was early for class. All Kristy needed to do was leave the soccer game and go straight to class in the same building.

7%20hal%20arrives%20at%20his%20second%20class.jpg

Kristy received an invitation to a party from Miles Forthright. She declined. She was not going to stay out late partying when she had classes the next day. She and Hal would be studying together that evening.

After class, Kristy sat down to study from her textbook in front of the stadium.

8%20kristy%20sits%20down%20to%20study%20while%20she%20waits%20for%20hal.jpg

Hal had promised to return there and pick her up after class. Neither one of them could help but remember that fateful day, years before, when Hal was supposed to meet Kristy in front of that same stadium and stood her up. Hal was determined never to let her down like that again. In a way, this would be something of an atonement for that past hurt he had inflicted on her. He found Kristy studying on the same bench he had studied on after his first class. He greeted her with a kiss and hug, then they each asked the other how their day went. Then, they got into the car and went home.

9%20they%20chat%20about%20their%20day.jpg

Just as they arrived, Hal got a phone call. Ho Sung Kim was visiting locally, and had learned Hal was there, so called for a chat. He and Kristy had planned to study together when they arrived home, but for some reason, Kristy was very low on energy, so she took a nap while he chatted with Ho Sung.

10%20kristy%20takes%20a%20nap.jpg

11%20hal%20chats%20with%20ho%20sung%20kim.jpg

So, Hal took his portable radio station outside to the front porch and started practising some of what he'd learned in class. Aligning the radio dishes wasn't as easy as it had sounded in class! But eventually, he got it.

12%20hal%20aligns%20the%20radio%20dishes.jpg

So, he took it to the back porch and started reporting campus events. He was enjoying himself, and getting school credit for it besides.

13%20hal%20reports%20on%20campus%20activities.jpg

Finally, he played some advertisements, for which he received $67.

14%20hal%20broadcasts%20ads.jpg

Now, he went inside to see if Kristy was awake yet. She was just waking up when he got to her. So, they proceeded to study their textbooks together.

15%20studying%20together.jpg

Hal continued to study by himself when Kristy went to make dinner.

16%20hal%20studies%20alone.jpg

She made veggie burgers, her favorite meal.

17%20kristy%20makes%20veggie%20burgers.jpg

After dinner, Hal put away the leftovers, as he was finished first. Then, he went upstairs to use the toilet and take a shower. In spite of her nap, Kristy was still very tired. She used the toilet downstairs, but then went up to join him in the shower, the only shower in the house. She wanted to make it to bed and to sleep, as soon as possible.

Around midnight, a burglar came to their house.

18%20burglar.jpg

They hadn't though about getting an alarm here, but Hal heard the burglar and went downstairs to meet her.

19%20hal%20confronts%20the%20burglar.jpg

It was not a pleasant meeting. The burglar was bruised and battered when she left the house.

20%20hal%20trounces%20the%20burglar.jpg

Kristy and Hal seems lto be enjoying their time in University. lol at the burglar he messed with the wrong house.
    Sorry I haven't been here, I've been sick.

oh my i hope you're ok now.
    @Miyaca- You can evolve plants in TS4?! :O It's nice she made some friends.
    Interesting story of how those two became friends, you wouldn't think you'd become friends with someone after something like that but thy seem like great friends so that's nice. I.sis is really pretty. Sad story about her though, hopefully things get better for her and her family.

Poor Mei, it wouldn't be nice to hear your love interest moved on, I hope she finds someone else. What an annoying paparazzi! but I love how Fei dealt with it :D
    It's good Kris' friend won't tell anyone about him being a vampire.
    Happy birthday to the girls, they are still pretty :)
    Great update.

yes you can. you can evolve them into a better quality. yeah i wouldn't trust someone of we met that way but i guess different circumstances for everybody. yeah they are their experiences and struggles together made their friendship very strong. yeah that's what she hopes for to. and to be able to see her daughter again.

well since she's an adult now i think she's more mature than who she was as a teenager. I'm sure she'll be able to find someone for her. thank you.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    I'll do comments/replies later but I think I've messed things up with my game. Because I deleted the items from my file rather than uninstall them, it appears to be playing havoc with poor little Bryony, who has now turned invisible. Nothing I have done today so far has remedied that. She's even invisible in the icon box in the Main Menu. I didn't install any cc between yesterday and today, and the only thing I have done was remove the baby clothes. I've reinstalled some of them but there were a lot of them and I can only find seven, and I can't reinstall the package because it won't download from TSR. If I can't get her to appear, she may have to remain invisible until I can age her up, which may then have to be a little early because if my sims can't pick her up, she can't get fed or changed. I don't know why the game didn't give her the standard swaddling clothes once I removed the others but anyway, I'll have to keep trying :(
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    Okay, I can at least see Bryony again now. I was able to get my game to stop crashing whenever I went into Nraas from City Hall, and from there was able to get into CAS to change Bryony's clothes. But I think I need to redownload the clothes I had and then uninstall them so that they are no longer in the game.
    XZZfG7c.png
    PZB9vtG.png
    The one in the red is Meridee and the one in the purple is Tayrn. They are the cutest things ever and I just want to pick them up and cuddle them and pinch their chubby little cheeks! They're pretty identical as well, which is rare. I hardly ever get identical twins. Usually they may have different eyes or different colored hair. They do both strongly resemble Dallas, but they do have Raquelle's hair. :)

They do have different shaped faces, I think, but it's a bit hard to tell at the moment. They are both very cute, and so is Addison - she is growing up just like Raquelle :) Where did you get the birthday cake? I've seen that before and want it but can't find it anywhere!!
    @MayaRose1138 Very nice update! The name Castor definitely brings back memories of earlier generations of my huge family.

Thank you :) Oh that's right, one of your early generations was Castor, wasn't it? Which one was it?
    @MayaRose I see you have a little athlete in the family.

LOL at Drake getting caught by his dad when he tried to skip school!

Maybe Kallan should have gotten his IF to help him with his homework!

Yep, Aleiah got the athletic trait when she was born so since she was up early, she decided to do something energetic :) Interestingly, Aleiah was given homework when she aged up but the boys weren't, and I didn't realise it until they were able to go off to school so for the first part of the day, Aleiah had to work on homework instead of meeting new friends :(

It was while I was checking on this that I spotted that Drake didn't have the school icon and instead had the 'being scolded' one. How convenient was it for Dashiell to be right there :)

Can IF's do that? That would be really cool if they could :)
    Oh, there's another one on the way?! For some reason, I thought you were going to have a smaller family this time. Or maybe it is still small to you?

They are only having five this time because I'm not game to try more than that yet :) What they get up to after they leave the household is up to them :)
    Poor Aleiah! When my sim kids wake up too early, I make them take a nap until a reasonable time in the morning. Then they'll be able to stay awake until bedtime the next day.

What did Kallan do to his father? Are those snowflakes flying in his face?

At least Aleiah was up early enough to do the homework she was too tired to do after school.

Will you have Fleur send some of the gems to be cut? Is she going to keep all of them?

I know, I should have done that. But I think it was because it was a school day because Fleur had the same problem on her first day and she had gotten up at 7am!!

He did the chattering teeth thing, which I keep having to prevent Dashiell from doing on his wife!

Exactly :) I'm giving Aleiah the 'Night Owl' trait when she grows up because she doesn't seem to need as much sleep as everyone else!

She has sold all the gems so far. I would have got them cut but the household needed the money. Then I realised that they could sell their cars and get about $110,000 for them, but it was too late for the gems :( But Dashiell does have some bloodstone gems that I'm thinking about getting cut.
    I don't think I've ever seen that painting before. I don't usually have them make many small ones, though. I haven't seen that second one either.

I love watching the fathers panic when the mothers go into labor. It's so funny!

Where did you get the playmat for the baby? Is it CC?

Removing CC from the download list doesn't uninstall them from the game. You have to uninstall them from the “Installed Content” tab of the launcher.

I haven't seen either of the paintings either. I'm making them do small ones for the first two, then medium until they reach level 7, which Fleur now has.

The playmat is from the Titanic Toy Machine. I got that as a present from charlotteprice back before Christmas, and I briefly put it in the game for Ginger to make some teddy bears for the girls, a toy drum, and the playmat.

Whoops. I could only find seven of the clothes, and there is supposed to be sixteen, so I've reinstalled those and after I finished playing today, I'll uninstall them properly. Hopefully that will fix things.

Btw, I forgot to comment on Hal and Kristy! It looks like things are going well at Uni. They're diligent in their studies, which makes sense as they would be mature-aged students, and they know to avoid the parties :)
    Sorry I haven't been here, I've been sick.

@MayaRose1138- The space station house is looking good :)

Haha yep, thankyou :D

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your game :(
    Haha did Drake really think he could get away with skipping school when his father works there :P Congrats to Fleur for winning the Art-A-thon. There's always something going on in that house with all those kids! Welcome baby Bryony! how cute :)

I hope you're feeling better today!

Thank you :) It's taken a lot of work so far!

I'm hoping all my problems will be fixed when I get a new computer - fingers crossed!

It was funny seeing Drake and Dashiell standing outside the school because technically, Dashiell was skipping work to scold his son! Thank you, and thank you :) And yes, they are keeping me busy :)
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Being as horrible as I am I decided to keep embarrassing him until he died. So he proposed again, made another apology in bed and performed poorly again, and died. Poor guy, I kind of feel bad, dying just after performing poorly at woohoo is pretty sad. I also laughed hysterically though (Yep, I'm very immature), so I don't feel too bad obviously....

...The he followed her around as she tried to cook, she kept shooting him dirty looks (I missed them again), but eventually started flirting with him (missed that too, I always pause to get screenshots, but in TS4 tab mode you can't pause the game with "p". I'm still not used to this so I keep missing stuff).

Oh my goodness! It's amazing what weird things the creator come up with to kill off the sims! And then to flirt with the grim reaper... very strange!
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138: Love the house.

Thank you :)
    @MayaRose1138-I hope you do manage to get Windows 7 even if it had to be Windows 7 Ultimate.I'd choose that over Windows 8 if I had been buying a new computer and had to choose between the two systems.I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate for my current computer.

I don't care which version of Windows 7 it is so long as it works!!!
    @MayaRose1138-Great update!I take 90 seconds to get into my game and sometimes it takes two minutes to load up if I for get to clear cache files.You might have to travel a bit and look for a place willing to build the computer for you.

Thank you :)

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to go look for those cache files. That might be part of the problem.
    Gemmie12 wrote: »
    This is the first part of my Little Lot Legacy Challenge!
    Yes, THIS Lot!
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    Anyway here's the story so far:

This is my founding sim Kirstin Jones. She's a Workaholic, Natural Cook, very Eco-Friendly, Frugal, and is Ambitious. Screenshot-45.jpg
    Kirstin just moved into Hidden Springs, hoping to create a new lineage in her name. She built this very house on a very tiny lot with the funds she had after she purchased her founding grounds. If she's going to create a successful line, Kirstin needs to expand on top of the house (and below). Screenshot-49.jpg
    On her first day of work, a day after meeting her new boss: Simon Cho, Kirstin rode her bike despite Simon sending someone to pick her up. She always thinks that every vehicle deals waste harmful to the environment. Screenshot-47.jpg
    After getting to know her boss, Kirstin decided to head to the town square and greet some other Sims in the area, including the local police officer. Screenshot-48.jpg
    The next day, Kirsten had a little plumbing issue regarding her bathroom sink. So before she headed for work, Kirstin thought she ring up the plumbing technician to deal with the sink while she was away rather than having to fix it herself. Screenshot-50.jpg
    Unfortunately, when she arrived back home, the plumber didn't do anything and the bathroom continues to flood. Seeing it as a waste of money, Kirstin was very unhappy and ended up having to fix the sink herself. Screenshot-51.jpg
    ... and cleaning. [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-QHng69f-dPM/VMPu6OE2p0I/AAAAAAAAIgY/VXmHABcdub4/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-52.jpg[/img]
    While Kirstin is silently cursing about the sink, a festival is underway. Feeling that she needs to blow off steam, decided to go to this festival. Kirstin tried the rink... Screenshot-54.jpg
    ... she needs some practice first though... [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Qb9MeP-_osg/VMPu7X3tACI/AAAAAAAAIgw/vDiUwTT6lS4/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    As she was looking for somewhere to rest her sore behind, Kirstin noticed a strange four pronged statue in the park. It doesn't
    look like something any known Sim understands about. She decided to leave the object be until she can get her life together. Screenshot-57.jpg
    Throughout the day, Kirstin had fun at the festival. Screenshot-58.jpg
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Fhb3kfbSI1c/VMPu8nWMYOI/AAAAAAAAIhI/o8SrhxGHd8o/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-59.jpg[/img]
    Screenshot-61.jpg

To be Continued...

I'll upload more of Kirstin Jones' legacy as I get more pictures to continue. Enjoy!

That sounds like an interesting legacy, especially to do it all on such a small lot. She could end up with a very tall house!!
    @MayaRose1138, Thanks for the comments! The lights came from Collectionne Stäncké set! I'm currently working on the apartment which does have 5 bedrooms & new upcoming house which you can have it to be 4-5 bedrooms. I do have older homes that do have 4-6 bedrooms in my studio:

Llama Frat Alumni - 4br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6962368
    Crystal Rose - 4br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6710693
    Roxy Manor - 4br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6419995
    Bare Lei C - 4br. (Base game only) http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6419987
    Youthopia - 4br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5759727
    Mega Thrill Resort - 5br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5020842
    Simtorian Hotel - 6br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4572681

Very nice updates btw!

Now I've forgotten what the lights looked like so I'll have to go and view the set :) The new house is looking good, and I can't wait to see the inside. I had a look at the houses you've listed and several of them seem quite suitable for my sims. I won't download them yet but I'm saving the links for when I get my new computer.
    Miyaca wrote: »
    nice update. Fleur really has great painting skills, that painting she made is really beautiful no wonder she won. Kallan will improve in time i'm sure with more practice he'll become a really good painter too. conrats on baby Bryony.

Thank you :) I was so surprised at that painting; she hasn't painted anything that good at home! Kallan is artistic, so he should definitely get better! Thank you :)

An here's another update on Cerise and 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

So after the twins arrived Cerise went down and greeted the both of them. she lead them into the living room and they chatted for a bit. Is!s went upstairs to try and call Isaac again. A few moments later there was a knock on the door, Cerise opened it and it was Jake. Cerise was a bit surprised to see him again. She wasn't mad at him or anything she just thought that after that night with him and him leaving the next morning that she won't be seeing him ever again but here he is in front of her with a bit of an embarrassed look.

Jake started with an apology but without a clear explanation of what happened to him. He just told Cerise that after being gone from town for the last months and returning he's feet kept on leading him back to her house. And it was only now that he had the courage to actually speak to her again. Cerise didn't know what to say, there was an awkward silence for a while before Toshiro called Cerise and followed her to the front door.

Both Cerise and Jake tried their best to hide whatever was going on and both gave Toshiro a smile. Toshiro asked Cerise who he was and Cerise told him that he was a friend. Cerise invited Jake inside and Jake accepted. Somehow they both had a mutual understanding to put aside whatever happened to the both of them and just act like friends for now and they were really good.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo2_1280.png

Cerise chatted with Jake and asked how he was and he told her he's fine now. Cerise didn't give much thought to what he meant and just went with it.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo1_1280.png

The twins and Jake had a good time getting to know each other. they even had the same taste in music and enjoyed listening to it when it played on the radio.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo3_1280.png

It was getting late so Jake eventually left. he asked Cerise if he could drop by again and Cerise said yes but for now only as friends. Jake smiled agreeing and left. Toshiro also followed Jake since he still needs to pick up their sister in school. Yoshi stayed behind and chatted with Ir!s. Ir!s being her very curious self started interviewing Yoshi. She asked a lot of questions from random one's like his favorites to something more personal like when he lost his virginity. Yoshi answered her questions without getting bothered and actually found it as fun.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo4_1280.png

Ir!s then remarked that somehow he looked familiar like she already saw him before. Yoshi just laughed it off and replied with a question asking Ir!s if she was flirting with him. Ir!s answered the question with a laugh and told him that she's not really looking for a relationship right now. She continued to push the question if they have met before but Yoshi kept saying no. Ir!s asked if he visited Bridgeport before and Yoshi's smile faded away and he looked a bit tensed. Yoshi tried to changed the subject which was a huge red flag for Ir!s, she decided to let it go for now but she wasn't taking her eyes off the twins especially now that they're lingering around Cerise.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo5_1280.png

Yoshi then left not soon after. Cerise was at the shower that time so Ir!s saw him out. She then felt a bit hungry after grinding Yoshi with answers so she decided to make herself Ramen.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo6_1280.png

The next day Cerise was early for work so she left Ir!s alone at home. She decided to take a jog around the neighborhood to get rid of the Ramen she ate last night.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo9_1280.png

When Cerise got back Ir!s was at the shower. She grabbed a sandwich and went upstairs to check on her shrub. she chopped off some of the dead leaves.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo10_1280.png

After that Cerise went down to the garden to check on her crops. she was devastated to see them dry and dying. Apparently the Gardener who charges at least 200§ a shift is very useless so she immediately called the service agency and berated them before canceling her service. she went to work on her crops immediately to save them.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo7_1280.png

When Ir!s got out of the shower and saw Cerise tending to her garden she decided to help out.

tumblr_nipyg74y4o1u6b17uo8_1280.png

With both of their efforts they managed to save most of the crops but some of them still died and had to be removed before they affect the other crops.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo10_1280.png

Right after they finished and Cerise had the chance to change into her everyday clothes Toshiro dropped by. Cerise chatted with him in the garden while Ir!s eyed him trying to catch a crack from him to know if Yoshi told him about all her questions and the possibility that they should keep an eye at her.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo2_1280.png

But she didn't find anything. Toshiro was still as smooth as he was before so she decided to leave the two of them and return to modding sims forever on the computer.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo8_1280.png

Cerise and Toshiro had fun chatting with each other. they even took a picture together.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo1_1280.png

Later on Yoshi then decided to drop by.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo5_1280.png

Cerise welcomed him and made a joke after which Yoshi laughed at really hard.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo6_1280.png

Cerise invited him in and they both chatted while Toshiro decided to go upstairs where Ir!s was.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo7_1280.png

Ir!s was busy finishing her modding when Toshiro walked into the room. She decided to ignore him for the moment and continued with her work.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo4_1280.png

Seeing that Ir!s wasn't really interested in talked Toshiro decided to use the other computer and surf the internet. When Ir!s was done with her modding she sat beside Toshiro and started asking questions again. Like Yoshi he answered them perfectly, Ir!s tried asking the same question that made Yoshi uncomfortable but Toshiro was different, it seemed like he was expecting this and glided his way into an answer. Ir!s was a bit caught off guard but she still tried to keep her composure. she decided to change the subject and cracked a joke which made both of them laugh.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo1_1280.png

After that Ir!s decided to go downstairs and Toshiro invited Cerise to play a game of chess. Toshiro was good and beated her a few rounds.

tumblr_nipyis3qgR1u6b17uo9_1280.png

Eventually the twins left since they still had to care for their younger sister. Cerise bid them goodbye and was left alone upstairs playing.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo2_1280.png

The next day before Cerise left for work she shared to Ir!s her want to add a pool in the backyard the thing that stops her from doing so is the lack of funds to be able to build a pool. Ir!s felt like she wanted to give this to Cerise and even suggested that she could get a job and the first earnings she'll collect she'll add to the pool fund but Cerise told her not to and just leave her money for her daughter.

Ir!s still wanting to help returned to her old ways and went online to look for a place to hack. That's where she found the Lothario Fund and decided to hack it to earn some money. She was successful and was able to get hold of a big amount.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo3_1280.png

The moment Cerise returned Ir!s presented her with receipts of materials and services needed for the pool to be built. Cerise was surprised with it and made her even a bit angry at Ir!s. She explained that she didn't have to do this and that whatever things she wanted she shouldn't feel the need to give it to her. Ir!s being her self just shrugged the sermon and told Cerise that she can't do anything anyway since everything has been paid for. Cerise just gave up with arguing with her and just asked her where she got the money. Ir!s defended herself saying she didn't snatch it from some random person in the street and told her that she had money to spare. Ir!s the changed the topic, Cerise was to tired from work to even do more questioning.

The next day Cerise had to do two more shifts so she left as soon as she got home last night, came home had lunch and then left again. Ir!s was left alone at the house again. after trying out different things she got bored and decided to roam around the neighborhood for a while. While walking near the canal she saw this huge tree, she got curious and approached it. all of a sudden the trunk of the tree started glowing and an entrance suddenly presented itself.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo4_1280.png

Ir!s was surprised and she even backed a few steps away from the tree but she can't turn her back away from it. her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to check it out.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo5_1280.png

once she was fully inside the entrance then vanished.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo6_1280.png

She followed the sound inside the tree, the upwards stream of water and lastly the faint glow in the distance. That's when she found herself in an open space. looking around she saw pink trees and rocks, lush green grass and a beautiful pond and a waterfall in the distance. It looked like a place out of a fairytale book.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo7_1280.png

All of a sudden a flickering light floated in front of her like it was asking her to follow it and she did. she followed the flickering light and delved deeper into the candy colored forest.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo8_1280.png

The place was very relaxing and the air was warm and fresh. It made Ir!s happy like it managed to get rid of all of her problems. She decided to run around and enjoy the place.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo10_1280.png

She decided to go fishing in the pond. sadly her fishing skills wasn't good enough to catch good species of fish from it.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo1_1280.png

She then decided to fish near the waterfall, she had much more luck her and managed to get a few kinds of fishes. the most common is the tree fish.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo3_1280.png

She caught a variety of Fishes ranging from big to small.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo2_1280.png

But off course there were those weird ones like this berry with black and white spots on them which was pretty common and ones of no value like a log or a seaweed.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo10_1280.png

She was in that place for days, her needs never really got low and she was always energized but she remembered Cerise and how she'll be so worried about her so she decided to return home. She thought this would be a very nice story to tell her daughter Alice. About a world not that of their world with weird stuff and creatures in it both big and small.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo4_1280.png

Ir!s returned home energized and so fulfilled.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo5_1280.png

When she got back she saw Cerise dancing in front of the radio. When Cerise noticed her standing near the front door she just asked her to join. Ir!s was a bit surprised that Cerise wasn't mad. She asked why she wasn't mad after her being gone for days and Cerise just laughed at her and told her that it's still Wednesday. Ir!s was confused, she checked the clock and saw that she was only gone for two hours. in that place it felt like days but in the real world it was only a few hours.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo6_1280.png

Cerise noticed Ir!s's confused reaction and just thought she was hungry. she called her to the kitchen as she made a short meal of French Toast and they both ate together. Cerise asked where she was since she wasn't home when she got back from work and Ir!s just told her she was at the book store with a smile.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo7_1280.png

A few days has passed and work started on the backyard for the pool. the workers got rid of the old fountain

tumblr_nipyt60aNH1u6b17uo2_1280.png

and replaced it with a pool.

tumblr_nipyt60aNH1u6b17uo3_1280.png

It was the weekend and a day off for Cerise so she decided to tend to her garden. Since Ir!s's didn't have anything better to do she helped out.

tumblr_nipym8oTml1u6b17uo9_1280.png

While Ir!s was at the backyard pulling out some weeds Cerise went inside to wash her hands. that's when she noticed the berry seeds that Ir!s got from the other world just scattered on the counter. Cerise had never seen this kind of seeds before but since they were very pretty she imagined they would turn out really pretty too so she gathered them up and planted them in front of their house.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo8_1280.png

Cassandra then decided to drop by and Cerise welcomed her and invited her in.

tumblr_nipyq23xi21u6b17uo9_1280.png

And again the twins decided to visit and Cerise invited the both of them inside. She introduce Cassandra to Ir!s and the twins and they all chatted and got to know each other.

tumblr_nipyt60aNH1u6b17uo1_1280.png

Ir!s and Cassandra got pretty close quickly since they have some interests in common.

tumblr_nipyt60aNH1u6b17uo5_1280.png

Another guest then arrived, it was Cerise's friend from work and she invited him inside. Cerise then decided to try out the newly made pool.

tumblr_nipyt60aNH1u6b17uo4_1280.png

A few moments later all of them decided to join her and it turned into a pool party.

tumblr_nipyv9y0hJ1u6b17uo1_1280.png

Everyone was enjoying each others company. they played and splashed each other with water.

tumblr_nipyv9y0hJ1u6b17uo2_1280.png

After a few swims they decided to just sit beside the pool and chat about random things like food, the whether, music, if the sims 4 is a flop, whether or not they will include toddlers in the next patch or the next expansion, will there ever be family trees again, will fans be able to see the return of an open world etc.

tumblr_nipyv9y0hJ1u6b17uo3_1280.png

Cassandra then started telling most of the stories and was the one heading the jokes. she even tried imitating her mother Bella when she gets mad at them.

tumblr_nipyv9y0hJ1u6b17uo6_1280.png

Cerise was very proud and happy for Cassandra who seems to be leaving her shell. She herself can't believe that Cassandra could be this loud and talkative and she was her baby sitter before. She would totally be sharing this discovery to Bella.

tumblr_nipyv9y0hJ1u6b17uo5_1280.png

All of them had a grade time getting to know each other and talking about everything. Even Ir!s who was very skeptical about the twins decided to mellow down after knowing them better.

tumblr_nipyv9y0hJ1u6b17uo4_1280.png

another long update. i'm so sorry I hope ya'll are still reading them lol.
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Abby Lively
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Bethany Lively
    edited January 2015
    Another update from TS3. it's shorter this time i promise lol. :D

So Carlo and his family finally arrived at Evelyn's ancestral home. Her mother's health deteriorated extremely when they took the trip from Roaring Heights to Appaloosa Plains days before Evelyn and her family. She's currently confined in the hospital and Evelyn's father is with her at the moment they arrived.

tumblr_niqk2focZO1u6b17uo1_1280.jpg

The house was huge which excited the children especially Jermaine since he had more space to run around. Looking at it again after not being able to see it for a long time brought back so many memories to Evelyn. If only it was the same case with the memories she lost during the years she vanished.

tumblr_niqk2focZO1u6b17uo2_1280.jpg

Tristan upon entering the house went straight for the fridge and grabbed whichever was in it. He found a bowl of yogurt and he gobbled at it immediately.

tumblr_niqk2focZO1u6b17uo3_1280.jpg

Toby run upstairs and looked around the house there he saw a foosball and played decided to play it. It was his first time seeing an actual foosball and actually playing it.

tumblr_niqk2focZO1u6b17uo4_1280.jpg

Jermaine on the other hand run around the house entering each and every room and checking everything out.

tumblr_niqk2focZO1u6b17uo5_1280.jpg

Everything seemed to overwhelm Evelyn. The exhaustion she got from traveling, her mother in the hospital, the huge whether change from Roaring Heights to Appaloosa Plains and the rush of memories and nostalgia. She held on to Carlo for a few seconds before composing herself. Carlo asked if she was alright and she just nodded her head and gave a faint smile. Carlo held on to his wife and gave her a kiss.

tumblr_niqk2focZO1u6b17uo6_1280.jpg

Evelyn then just smiled after and thanked him for doing all of this for her. Tristan was at the kitchen finishing his yogurt and when he was done he even licked the plate clean.

tumblr_niqk2focZO1u6b17uo7_1280.jpg

Evelyn decided to go out of the house and walk around, She remembered the pond in front of the house where she would play with her siblings during the summer when they had their vacations here and even the tree house that her brother built for her and her sister. turning around and reaching the back of the house that's when she saw her fairy castle, she was so excited about it that she decided to check on it.

tumblr_niqk2focZO1u6b17uo8_1280.jpg

She turned into her wisp form and made her way into the fairy castle.

tumblr_niqk4awja41u6b17uo7_1280.jpg

Carlo also toured the house. He saw the old stables but there were no horses around. He remembered Evelyn's story back when she was a child where her family had two horses and she would usually ride them when they visited during the summer. He guessed that ever since Evelyn's parent's weren't able to return here that the horses were either sold or was took away.

tumblr_niqk4awja41u6b17uo1_1280.jpg

Tristan decided to walk around the house too. he tried practicing his magic and was able to do a soothing aura.

tumblr_niqk4awja41u6b17uo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_niqk4awja41u6b17uo3_1280.jpg

Jermaine finally marking his bedroom decided to run outside. the tree house caught his eyes and he decided to play in it.

tumblr_niqk4awja41u6b17uo8_1280.jpg

Tristan then visited the nearby river to check it out.

tumblr_niqk4awja41u6b17uo4_1280.jpg

When everyone finally returned home, Evelyn started to prepare dinner for her family.

tumblr_niqk4awja41u6b17uo5_1280.jpg

They had their first dinner together in Appaloosa Plains.

tumblr_niqk4awja41u6b17uo6_1280.jpg

that is all for now my next update might be next weekend again but if i manage to have a free time this week then i might do an earlier update and maybe replies too. ^_^
    Post edited by Miyaca on
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @TadOlson Great update!

@IreneSwift I like that house and the Indian couple look nice. :) I'll also remember that about the vacation homes. I don't know when they'll be vacationing again. It won't be for a very long time, at least not after the twins have become teens at least. Kids can't really do anything while in the WA worlds from what I noticed.

To me, all the houses in the Uni world are small compared to the houses my sims usually live in, lol.

@IreneSwift They stepped on almost all the traps before I learned to kind of go over the floors with my mouse cursor to make sure there weren't any. I missed a lot of hidden places with treasure. In my commentary, you can hear my frustration a bit. It's hard having two people explore one tomb. So, I think next time, I'm going to designate the exploring to one sim. Unless I want to find a sarcophogas for them to woohoo in. Luckily, I didn't run into any mummies.

I can't remember if I killed him off or not. That guy in China ended up passing away. I got a notice saying "Ai Pei is getting old and will not live much longer. The family should pay him a visit before his time is up." I'm thinking to myself, (the man made their time miserable in China. Why would they go visit him?) and the next day, I got another notice saying he had passed away. Normally I get a little sad when sims pass on, but I feel nothing for this one. He was just absolutely horrid.

My mom is an identical twin. Well, they both look a little different. My aunt is slightly more curvy than my mom. She's not fat, but she has a little more meat on her bones than my mom does, and she's the more quiet sister. I've seen pictures of them when they were younger and they really were identical.

The way I tell Tayrn and Meridee apart is from their hair and their colors. Tayrn has the longer hair and loves purple or spiceberry as it says. Meridee has the shorter hair and loves red.

Addison is very cute for an adopted child. :) I did go into CAS and alter her chin a bit, just her chin because it was really long and it bugged me. But other than that, I left her alone.

That brat was some kid that was invited over for the twins birthday as a little playmate for Addison. He didn't even play with Addison and ended up leaving right after the twins aged up.

That sim is pretty. :) Wow, she is muscular. Raquelle is pretty muscular too, although her sliders aren't all the way up.

@IreneSwift Nice update. It looks like they're having a fine time in University. Ooh, a burglar, that's not good. Good thing that Hal took care of the problem.

@and-it-is-on I hope you're feeling better. :) Thanks for the comment. :)

@Miyaca Thanks for the comments! The whole family is getting older! Dallas becomes an adult in two or three days. Raquelle still has a ways to go because I had her wish for a long life, but I may age her up because she can't be too young with Deanna who is almost a young adult and Addison who will be a teen soon.

@MayaRose1138 They both have those chubby cheeks, which I love. Dallas has very strong features as they both resemble him. I might have taken a small peek at them in CAS as Young Adults when I was changing their appearances. Addison isn't even Raquelle's biological child. She was adopted. But she's still equally gorgeous. :) That birthday cake comes with the Bakery Set from the Store. You can bake it with the "Baker's Station" that comes with the set. Castor was one of the children of the founders (Felicia and Branden). He had a twin named Chrys and two younger twin sisters called Cherry and Clover, plus an older adopted sister named Camellia.

@Miyaca Nice update! I really enjoyed it. :)
    @all: Hi I just posted 1;6 of Living with the Lively Family. Living with the Lively Family just added twin girls, Abby and Bethany. I will write up bios once I get the information. Thinking of doing side stories of them when they reach school age.
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited January 2015
    @TadOlson: I feel bad for Ami, hope he learns from that experience(I don't eat spoiled food myself, nor do I let my sims eat them. YUCK)
    @IreneSwift: Those houses look great, especially the one for your couple. Plus it seems student life is going well for Hal & Kristy, albeit for the burglar.
    @Miyaca: Cerise & Plum are both doing great, LOVE the garden! Being that this story is being played on Sims 4, for some odd reason a certain hairstyle made me think it's done in the Sims 2. As for your story in the Sims 3, Clark and his family seems to have a pleasant time.
    @msbeckycat: Congrats!

Anyway, Here's an update on Kirstin Jones' Legacy...

*Moved* Jones Little Lot Legacy Thread
    Post edited by Gemmie12 on
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    04f93e3f-8a00-4657-b9cd-77d98690d050.jpg

"Alyssa"

Hi voice

c26e93cd-3d4c-43b4-86b2-6927d90cd3a8.jpg

"Braden"

Hi voice, I'm cute!

fa3e4cd9-953f-4b67-a3fc-4720e826a889.jpg

"Hi"

a9dabd62-2e13-4ad3-8541-e947db9d85d4.jpg

Snore!

20bb826b-ac14-4e87-9cc3-69f302b60d04.jpg

"I'm cute"

6982211c-ea98-412b-9992-850e277b8c9f.jpg

"Devon"

Doing homework

970d0ebd-2537-4fc8-8806-bd402bb78792.jpg

"Ruby"

Doing homework stinks

cf739c19-f403-44ca-b8b2-72f3989447ce.jpg

"Boo"

"Sissy funny"

faae6d97-bad3-4ba4-839d-0170f741eaca.jpg

"Go in the hole"
    "Arr"
    :) Smile!

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Page 482

@and-it-is-on I hope you're completely over whatever you had very soon. I just talked to my son tonight, and he's been sick too.

Yeah, I tried to send Hal down to intercept the burglar before she could even get into the house, but the game wouldn't let me. I had to wait until she got inside the house. But once I clicked on it for Hal to fight her, she stopped and waited for him. So, thankfully, she wasn't able to steal anything.

It is a nice house. If they had bought it instead of renting it, I would have removed the bedroom furniture from all the other bedrooms, and put some of their things in them instead. I also would have replaced the bathtub in the other upstairs bathroom with a shower. But, since it's just a rental, I put all the things I replaced into their household inventory. When they leave, they'll sell the new things and put back the things I took out.

I tried to turn off asking for autographs with NRaas retuner mod, so they wouldn't interrupt them during their lecture and activity classes, but it didn't work. So, I asked on the NRaas site which settings I need to use to do that.

Thank you.

Yes, they're doing very well at university, in spite of the interruptions for autographs and photos.

@Miyaca Well, I did get the one sim duplicated. Since I have pictures of all of them, I might have some success recreating more of them. I'm going to try again some time. I also got a couple of other females that didn't look like any of those, which I saved to the bin.

I like the recreated one with the coloring she had at first, too. I might give it back to her and save her that way, too. It's fun making sims this way.

Yes, Hal and Kristy are enjoying their time at university. Although they were pretty busy with class related activities and housework on that first day of classes, they've had time for fun activities together just about every day after that.

@MayaRose You don't need to re-download the clothing to uninstall it. It should still be there in the “Installed Content” tab of the launcher. Find it there, then select and uninstall. I'm not sure exactly what you did do though, as removing items from the downloads folder doesn't have any effect at all on the item installed in the game. I always remove everything from the downloads folder once I have it installed. It isn't intended that we have to keep anything there.

That's odd. I've never had a school aged child be given homework for their next level when they age up.

I'm glad you noticed that “skipping school” icon, so you could get there and see Dashiel scolding Kallan. It would have been too bad if you'd missed seeing that.

I don't think IF's really can help with homework. I just said that because it reminded me of the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes, where Calvin gets his stuffed tiger, Hobbes, who is real to him, and for all practical purposes is his own imaginary friend, to do his homework for him.

They have too little money, but they have cars worth $110,000?! I would definitely sell the cars and get them cheaper ones. Such expensive cars are not only unnecessary, they're making their bills a lot more than they could be with cheaper cars, too. The bills are based on the furnished value of their home. There are some lower end nice cars available. I usually give mine the Wornado Triage until they get all of their household items upgraded to better quality ones, and have enough money coming in so that it starts accumulating faster than they can spend it. It takes them a little longer to get places than with a faster car, but unless they live far away from everything, it doesn't take that much more of their time.

Hmm. Maybe I'll get that toy machine. Things like that play mat could come in very handy. I always keep babies and toddlers close to where at least one of their parents are, which in the beginning meant either buying a lot of cribs, and putting one outside near the garden, if they had one, and in the living room and/or kitchen, depending on the layout of the house. If the family couldn't afford the cribs or didn't have room, I'd place a rug in those rooms inside, and have the parent lay the baby on the rug, or on the ground outside. Once I got the baby swing, now I put baby swings near wherever the parents spend their time.

Yeah, Kristy made the mistake, her first time through university, of going to some of the parties. Not only were the parties total duds, she was always up too late, even if she didn't stay to the end of the party. They have each other for socializing, so they don't need to waste time going to parties. Besides, if they went, they'd probably spend the whole party signing autographs, and fending off other students hitting on them. Not to mention being dared, as soon as they walk in the door, to kiss somebody or do something else inappropriate. No, they don't need to hang around where such immature behavior is going on.

@LunBeauty Thank you.

About the only things I found for kids to do in WA worlds was to go fishing, read books at the book sellers' shops, and play chess on community lots. Oh, and they could swim in the same fountains that the adults could. If you take kids to a WA world, you need to either edit the town and put in some community playgrounds, or buy the family a house and put kids' recreational items there. But if the family is going to go on a trip and just stay at their vacation home so the kids can play, why spend the money to go in the first place?

I found the same issues when I was playing the Morgans, the couple I made to explore. I explored with both of them, but not only was it impossible for them to explore together in some places, it was a pain to keep them both busy in some places. Often, one of them would have to just stand around and wait for the other to finish something so they could both move on to the next area. Plus, if they both needed to go through a dive well, the second one had to wait before the first one came up on the other end before they could dive in and follow. I quit having them explore, and planned to raise their daughter to be a single explorer, but work on the necessary skills as she grew up, and try to do some of the collecting adventures with her to get her visa levels up. But, it was just about the most tedious, boring Sims 3 game I ever played by that point. When I started Kristy, she pretty much eliminated the need to raise that daughter, so I quit playing them, and don't expect to ever return to them, unless I change the plan for their lives entirely.

Oh, OK. He looked familiar, but I thought the game only used homeless NPC's as paparazzi. Ai Pei is an elder at the start of the game, so if aging is on for the WA residents, he would die fairly soon after you first encountered him. He's normally an OK guy, so long as the game doesn't assign him a role like that.

I don't blame you for altering her chin. I've seen sims with too-long chins, and they're not pleasant to look at. Of the 6 sims I came up with and showed pictures of, that first female had a long face, and didn't look good at all, until I changed her hair. Her face is still too long, but she doesn't look as awful as she did at first.

I guess you'll want Addison to not be friends with that kid anymore.

I didn't actually look at the muscle slider for that sim when I was working on her or her wardrobe. The only thing I really did or looked at on that particular panel was to remove the last name, because she'll get a new name all her own when I do play her, the color slider, and the breast slider, because she was so flat chested (like her mother), she didn't look like she had a bosom at all. I've often thought of changing Kristy's slider too, but I've been playing her for so long with no visible bust, I figure that if I changed her, people would notice and comment about it. When she finally has kids, I plan to give her a bigger bust then, because that's what happens to women when they have kids. I was so flat-chested before kids, I didn't need a bra at all, but now I need a C.

I did open the game and go into CAS this afternoon, so I finally looked at her sliders. Her muscle slider is almost all the way to the top, and her muscle definition is somewhat high, too. Hal's muscle slider is all the way up, but his muscle definition is all the way down. Kristy's muscle slider is in the middle, but her definition is high. So the daughter got Hal's muscle with Kristy's definition.

Yes, Hal and Kristy are having a pretty good time at university. Unlike when Kristy went the first time, they actually have some time to do fun things together in the evenings.

@Gemmie Thank you. I made that house a long time ago, and it's come in handy many times. Its simplicity makes it easy to expand or add on to.

I don't have time to read or comment on everything here, but I did notice the house you've made for your legacy founder, and I am impressed. My understanding of the basic legacy rules I read long ago is that the purpose of buying the largest lot is not only to allow room for expansion, but also so that your sim will start in relative poverty. It does make for a challenging start, but I don't enjoy playing with that rule myself. You've reversed the rule, and it looks like using the smallest lot gave you money to start your sim in a really nice house. I like it. It looks big, but I suppose it really isn't as big as it looks.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Tuesday morning, Hal awoke early, in spite of his midnight altercation with the burglar. Kristy was still asleep, so he dressed quietly and went downstairs to practise writing on the computer.

1%20writing%20a%20book.jpg

When Kristy awoke, she found him still there.

2%20kristy%20finds%20hal.jpg

3%20morning%20kiss.jpg

After breakfast, it was time for Hal to leave for his only class of the day, which consisted of broadcasting campus events from the quad, along with his fellow communications students and their professor.

4%20hals%20class%20activity.jpg

The blonde woman on the left is the professor.

5%20more%20of%20hals%20class%20activity.jpg

Kristy cleaned up around the house, then took her anatomy skeleton outside to bone up on anatomy.

6%20kristy%20studies%20anatomy.jpg

She took a break to weed her garden, then returned to test the skeletal structure.

7%20kristy%20tends%20to%20her%20garden.jpg

8%20kristy%20tests%20skeletal%20structure.jpg

Hal hurried home from his class, so that Kristy could have the car to drive to hers. They did not live as close to campus as Kristy had when she was there the first time. They were clear across town, too far to walk. Not that they couldn't do it, but there wasn't enough time to use it up that way. While Kristy was at class, Hal practised writing some more.

9%20hal%20writes%20on%20his%20book.jpg

Kristy's class near the stadium consisted of doing such things as practising difficult tricks with a kicky bag or soccer ball, and to study with her anatomy skeleton. She should have changed into her athletic clothing for this, but she did it with her high heeled shoes on! For some reason, all her fellow students did was study with their skeletons. Maybe they didn't get the free kicky bags and soccer balls.

10%20kristys%20class%20activity.jpg

Unfortunately, one of her fellow students interrupted her to ask for an autograph. She wasn't there to give autographs and pose for photos, she was there to work toward her degree!

12%20signing%20an%20autograph.jpg

When Kristy was studying for her fine arts degree, her professor participated in the class activities right along with the students. Hal's professor was also at his activities class, broadcasting right along with the students. But, Kristy's professor was not at this class. Well, at least he wasn't there hitting on her, though she was so busy with her kicky bag and soccer ball, she wouldn't have noticed if he had tried.

11%20more%20class%20activity.jpg

On her way home from class, Kristy received an invitation from Rex Lovelace, the elderly man who had hit on her at the meet & greet. She declined the invitation. She found Hal in the study, still writing on the computer. Not only had he learned the writing skill while she was gone, he had reached level 4!

Hal turned off the computer and followed Kristy to the dining room, where she blew him a kiss.

13%20kristy%20blows%20hal%20a%20kiss.jpg

Then he gave her a proper kiss, and a hug.

14%20hugging.jpg

Kristy had been wishing for a different kind of romantic activity with Hal ever since she woke up that morning. There hadn't been time then, but there was time now!

16%20kristy%20gets%20her%20wish.jpg

Afterward, they studied together, on the bed. After studying with their books, they discussed what they'd learned. It was great being at University together!

17%20studying%20on%20the%20bed.jpg

Later, they dressed and went downstairs. While Kristy prepared Hal's favorite meal, cheesesteak, for dinner, Hal started writing a science fiction novel, which he entitled, Third Planet on the Right.

18%20making%20dinner.jpg

While they were eating, I decided it was time to do a little decorating, because the house looked awfully plain. I added the large plant in the corner, and a pitcher as a table centerpiece

19%20dining%20room%20decor.jpg

I added some buckets of flowers to the kitchen.

20%20kitchen%20decor.jpg

And, a basket of frames in the living room.

21%20living%20room%20decor.jpg

After dinner, although Hal cleaned up the dishes while Kristy put away the leftovers, Kristy also went outside and disposed of the previous day's newspaper, which was rotting on the porch. So, Hal finished his shower before Kristy made it upstairs, and studied on the bed while she showered. He was starting to feel ill, so they both went right to sleep.

22%20studying%20in%20bed.jpg
    Tuesday morning, Hal awoke early, in spite of his midnight altercation with the burglar. Kristy was still asleep, so he dressed quietly and went downstairs to practise writing on the computer.

1%20writing%20a%20book.jpg

When Kristy awoke, she found him still there.

2%20kristy%20finds%20hal.jpg

3%20morning%20kiss.jpg

After breakfast, it was time for Hal to leave for his only class of the day, which consisted of broadcasting campus events from the quad, along with his fellow communications students and their professor.

4%20hals%20class%20activity.jpg

The blonde woman on the left is the professor.

5%20more%20of%20hals%20class%20activity.jpg

Kristy cleaned up around the house, then took her anatomy skeleton outside to bone up on anatomy.

6%20kristy%20studies%20anatomy.jpg

She took a break to weed her garden, then returned to test the skeletal structure.

7%20kristy%20tends%20to%20her%20garden.jpg

8%20kristy%20tests%20skeletal%20structure.jpg

Hal hurried home from his class, so that Kristy could have the car to drive to hers. They did not live as close to campus as Kristy had when she was there the first time. They were clear across town, too far to walk. Not that they couldn't do it, but there wasn't enough time to use it up that way. While Kristy was at class, Hal practised writing some more.

9%20hal%20writes%20on%20his%20book.jpg

Kristy's class near the stadium consisted of doing such things as practising difficult tricks with a kicky bag or soccer ball, and to study with her anatomy skeleton. She should have changed into her athletic clothing for this, but she did it with her high heeled shoes on! For some reason, all her fellow students did was study with their skeletons. Maybe they didn't get the free kicky bags and soccer balls.

10%20kristys%20class%20activity.jpg

Unfortunately, one of her fellow students interrupted her to ask for an autograph. She wasn't there to give autographs and pose for photos, she was there to work toward her degree!

12%20signing%20an%20autograph.jpg

When Kristy was studying for her fine arts degree, her professor participated in the class activities right along with the students. Hal's professor was also at his activities class, broadcasting right along with the students. But, Kristy's professor was not at this class. Well, at least he wasn't there hitting on her, though she was so busy with her kicky bag and soccer ball, she wouldn't have noticed if he had tried.

11%20more%20class%20activity.jpg

On her way home from class, Kristy received an invitation from Rex Lovelace, the elderly man who had hit on her at the meet & greet. She declined the invitation. She found Hal in the study, still writing on the computer. Not only had he learned the writing skill while she was gone, he had reached level 4!

Hal turned off the computer and followed Kristy to the dining room, where she blew him a kiss.

13%20kristy%20blows%20hal%20a%20kiss.jpg

Then he gave her a proper kiss, and a hug.

14%20hugging.jpg

Kristy had been wishing for a different kind of romantic activity with Hal ever since she woke up that morning. There hadn't been time then, but there was time now!

16%20kristy%20gets%20her%20wish.jpg

Afterward, they studied together, on the bed. After studying with their books, they discussed what they'd learned. It was great being at University together!

17%20studying%20on%20the%20bed.jpg

Later, they dressed and went downstairs. While Kristy prepared Hal's favorite meal, cheesesteak, for dinner, Hal started writing a science fiction novel, which he entitled, Third Planet on the Right.

18%20making%20dinner.jpg

While they were eating, I decided it was time to do a little decorating, because the house looked awfully plain. I added the large plant in the corner, and a pitcher as a table centerpiece

19%20dining%20room%20decor.jpg

I added some buckets of flowers to the kitchen.

20%20kitchen%20decor.jpg

And, a basket of frames in the living room.

21%20living%20room%20decor.jpg

After dinner, although Hal cleaned up the dishes while Kristy put away the leftovers, Kristy also went outside and disposed of the previous day's newspaper, which was rotting on the porch. So, Hal finished his shower before Kristy made it upstairs, and studied on the bed while she showered. He was starting to feel ill, so they both went right to sleep.

22%20studying%20in%20bed.jpg

@IreneSwift: Great update. Wow, Kristy is awesome playing soccer in high heels. Aw, go Hal.

After a sim is bitten by a vampire how soon does he turn?
    @msbeckycat: Maybe a day or so?

edited January 2015
    @msbeckycat: Maybe a day or so?

thanks and how will you know

@msbeckycat: They should do a transformation!

@msbeckycat: They should do a transformation!

okay thanks my sim husband wants to be one
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited January 2015
    @LunBeauty wow congrats identical twins! :D They're so cute. If your family couldn't get any bigger... My families end up being huge too, look at Savannah with all her kids. Lol Yeah, when I played my ITF test family out in Lunar Lakes they had two alien kids and their powers are interesting to say the least. One thing about aliens is they don't need sleep, but they do need time to replenish themselves. Something to keep in mind if you choose to let Deanna go to college ;) Addison is lovely too :)

@Miyaca Aww poor Fei moving and then having her love interest immediately move on. That stinks. Oh, and no, Alexandra's mom wasn't at the wedding but AJ's mom was. Alexandra's brother and sister-in-law were there though.

@TadOlson thanks for clearing that up, I thought it was their own garden, lol.

@IreneSwift Hal and Kristy's rental house is very nice, I think I used that one before when I had Savannah teaching there one semester. Yay for Hal beating up the burglar! Score one for the good guys. Lol at Kristy playing soccer in high heels and good luck to Hal on writing his book :)
    Yeah, I notice you used Alexandra's hairstyle :) Thing is it's one of the few short hairstyles that's totally feminine and it works on a lot of different face shapes. It's actually the "Ada Wong" hairstyle from the Resident Evil games, which I'm not familiar with. I just liked the hair. Alex has a wider face than her twin sister, whose face is a carbon copy of Catarina's. Her wider face comes from Renauld. And this hairstyle slims it some. Yeah, I don't think EA's developers get out very much, lol. As bad as the Sims 3 base game hairs are the ones for 4 are worse, lol.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Alexandra dreaded having to tell her mom that she was married to AJ. Remember, Catarina probably thinks that the Jolinas are indeed common, given that Nathan, AJ's maternal grandfather who became a hit movie composer, was the illegitimate son of a doctor and a farmer and the product of a one-night stand. I think the issue might be, for Catarina, that the Jolinas - and by extension AJ - have the money but not quite the pedigree. Their fortune is only a couple of generations old. You wonder had AJ been a Landgraab or a Goth, would Catarina have approved? However, there is also the fact that she and Savannah Jolina-Plumb were great friends who had a falling out. The fact that her darling daughter turns around and marries this woman's son has to sting.
    There's really nothing Catarina can do, Alexandra covered pretty much every base. And she made sure she did. That's why she rushed the wedding and got her brother's approval. As he's the next king, and Catarina is old and ill, she made sure that the marriage would hold up.

@and-it-is-on Glad to hear you are feeling better. Yeah, not everyone is like Slater - aka wakes up looking good. lol Yep I had to capture that reaction, it was so cute. They actually both rolled a want to stargaze so I had them do it together and when they each discovered a star I had them name it after each other.
    Yeah Alex's mom is pretty old, I don't think she has much time left either. I think she might have only a couple simdays left if that. Her husband is already long dead.

@msbeckycat Aww twin girls :) So cute :)

@Gemmie12 Lol at Kirstin riding her bike in a hailstorm :) She and Ryan look cute together! Is he a fairy? Sounds like he's a good match for her, they have some things in common, that's a good start in any relationship :)

@Puddinroy Cute pix of the kids :)
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @IreneSwift-I just have Sandi behaving like most toddlers do by sneaking into the dog food.Ashley was coming back to the house to give her a bottle and she'd managed to get into dog food when he wasn't looking.They will eventually switch to farming fill time though they were planning to continue working while they're young.Your sim looks great!Great update!They need a burglar alarm.There's another great update.
    @and-it-is-on-Welcome back!Thanks for the comment.
    @Miyaca-I changed whatever settings I needed to just so I can play rotationally.Oak Leaf is small isolated farming town and supplies can run short.It's like TS2 in other ways because I play all of my households.Great update!Great TS3 update!
    @MayaRose1138-Any version of Windows 7 will work for TS3.I hope you don't delete files you shouldn't by mistake.
    @msbeckycat-Those babies are so cute!
    @LunBeauty-Thanks for the comment.
    @Gemmie12-They are both slob sims and don't get sick from eating bad food though it sometimes gets them disgusted.Great update!
    @Puddinroy-Great pictures!
    @venusdemilosims-The town gardens belong to the residents of the town.I sent Tad over there to garden since she can only harvest produce.Gardening can make a lot of money for households if they sell the produce at the store.
    I'll have an update shortly.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top