Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poll: What ep town would you like to live in?

Note: Store worlds were not included. This is for ep worlds only.
http://goo.gl/C4x5Bc
6JSxk49.png?1

Comments

• tmoline08tmoline08 Posts: 3 New Member
    If I had to pick one it would be Appaloosa Plains.
  • KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    In IP or better known as Isla Paradiso. Cause i like beaches and houseboats :p
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    Probably Oasis Landing(ITF)
    @AiHaou: Love your profile pic! I'm into Vocaloid as well! :D
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • JayedTadaSkierJayedTadaSkier Posts: 817 Member
    Appaloosa Plains probably... that's where most of my Sims live most of the time anyway. Just a nice and diverse town with a lot of stuff.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I would choose Appaloosa Plains because I'm not into city life and get bored in the city though a rural farming town would have more to do because there's fishing and hiking.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    I never play in ea worlds, but if I had to choose, I'd say Isla Paradiso. I would say oasis landing, but it's definitely small for a main world.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2015
    Riverview is my favorite EA world to play. Dragon Valley is where I would want to live. Too bad neither of those count since they aren't EP worlds. :'(
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Appaloosa Plains I guess.

I'd probably say Isla Paradiso if I wasn't extremely sensitive to heat, tropical worlds are not my thing at all. Fun to play the game in, but if I had to live in one, nope. Appaloosa plains though I think would be nice. Maybe moonlight falls, but I think I'd go with Appaloosa Plains.

I'd rather just pick Hidden Springs though, but that's not an EP world. It would hands down be the world I picked if I could pick any EA world though.
  • MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    Isla Paradiso. I haven't been able to play AP yet but it seems really popular.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Moonlight Falls, because I'm considering a move to the Pacific Northwest sometime in my life anyways.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • moonandsixpensmoonandsixpens Posts: 553 Member
    Hope I am not the only one who likes the big city Bridgeport. Hooray for the cities :wink: I like the city lights and tall buildings and accessible and convenient community facilities mixed into residential blocks. I would have liked Oasis Landing more for its high-tech futuristic style if its residential lots were not that separated from the community lots.
    I also like Twinbrook. Post-industrial town with biohazards is pretty awesome, although I wouldn't want to live in one in reality.
    tumblr_noncvdlzEI1unxm84o1_540.png

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Starlight Shores.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • CamillahaCamillaha Posts: 96 Member
    Either Moonlight Falls or Twinbrook.
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    Moonlight falls or IP.
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • RsandaRsanda Posts: 257 Member
    Bridgeport or Oasis Landing
    Not a native English speaker. Sorry for any mistakes
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    I like the small town community feel, so I would have to go with Sunset Valley, Moonlight Falls..Appaloosa Plains is nice, but a bit too country.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    I don't have all the EP but of the ones I do have I like Sunset Valley (my updated version of Sunset Valley that has additional community lots and many combined ones).
  • anamafraanamafra Posts: 30 Member
    Probably Sunset Valley or Starlight Shores.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    I've been thinking about this. Hard to decide! I've always thought it would be nice to live in New Mexico, so maybe Appaloosa Plains? Isla Paradiso would be a beautiful place to live unless all the tourists made it "glitchy." HA HA! B)
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Bridgeport. I like the big city aspect of it and the clubs and vampires
  • ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    Isla Paradiso for me. My boyfriend and I took a cruise to Bermuda in September and didn't want to leave the island. We keep joking about going back and staying for good, but sometimes I wonder just how much we're actually joking... I've just started playing the game again and my Sim is a scuba diver in Isla Paradiso, living on a houseboat, and I'm having a blast. I keep pausing the game to grab more screenshots of the scenery!