Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Miyaca-Hi there!

Hi how's it going?
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's another update from Winfield in the summer of 1855.
    Des and Ashley Campbell were both starting to get up early that morning and also getting Sandi up just as the sun started rising.
    16127161608_8c77d73833.jpg
    Sandi read a toddler book while Ashley was out in the far corner of their lot on the broom arena and Des was headed for Garden House to harvest some produce.
    16313852252_314ae05015.jpg
    Des spent most of the day harvesting what she could though her gardening skill was too low and she needed to work on that.
    16127170588_df86e527b9.jpg
    Sandi got into the dog food while Ashley was busy using the washroom before he fed her though it was too late after he finished in the washroom.
    16127338220_2b9442d4a5.jpg
    It was almost 7PM when Des got home and gave Sandi a bath to put her to bed and get herself to bed.
    15692301614_bf33c78a80.jpg
    Ashley had to do some final cleaning up and get the new wall sections up before going to bed by 8PM.
    16288789826_f52f990aed.jpg

nice update. i just noticed i think there's a space rock in your garden lol.
    lol it's actually a bit difficult to understand some of the stories i usually follow when i start with the last update.
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Going to bed will write up the next chapter tomorrow
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited January 2015
    My sim's little kittens grew up.

KA105_zps144543a9.jpg

But she also lost one of her other cats a day later.

KA106_zps843fc613.jpg

KA107_zps31579c9f.jpg

KA108_zps638a965c.jpg

That's depressing.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    My sim's little kittens grew up.

KA105_zps144543a9.jpg

But she also lost one of her other cats a day later.

KA106_zps843fc613.jpg

KA107_zps31579c9f.jpg

KA108_zps638a965c.jpg

That's depressing.

aw that's so sad. I felt the same way when Eli, Celestine's cat got taken by Grimmy.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,788 Member
    Update 5 on the Castor family. It took 90 minutes to get my game loading today; it kept freezing after the launcher and kept saying that it couldn’t connect to Origin even though I was logged in. Go figure! Then it froze just before the baby was born, and then it took two more hours to get it back again. I can't wait for a new computer!!

Aleiah was up at four am Friday morning to exercise for a while before getting ready for her first day at school.
    Screenshot-1790_zpsjwn6fpxq.jpg

Ginger, who had had a late night due to drinking a coffee, made it up in time to see the triplets off to school.
    Screenshot-1780_zpsasd8yyeq.jpg

Once the kids were at school, Ginger took herself off to get a massage since her back was aching.
    Screenshot-1792_zpsstaxefxr.jpg

Despite being a genius, Drake decided that school wasn’t for him and stopped attending after a couple of hours. Dashiell caught him though, and scolded him (it’s rather convenient that Dashiell teaches at the same school as his children :smile: )
    Screenshot-1793_zps69v8o3ll.jpg

After school, Fleur was invited to an Art-a-Thon, where the winner would get some money and get to keep their painting. She, of course, won :)
    Screenshot-1794_zpsslmmoyuh.jpg

Screenshot-1801_zpstgw6ynbg.jpg

The triplets came home from school. Kallan (dark hair) and Drake (light hair) did their homework straight away, whereas Aleiah went and had a nap since she was awake at 4am!
    Screenshot-1795_zpsue4e3ngg.jpg

Screenshot-1796_zpsfyzmonds.jpg

After doing their homework, their boys did different things. Peggy Hale had come home with Drake so he played with her for a while.
    Screenshot-1799_zpso7moyb13.jpg

Kallan is the only one with an IF has evolved…
    Screenshot-1798_zps3lasxwbx.jpg

Meanwhile, Dashiell listened to Ginger’s tummy for an hint of whether the next baby is a boy or girl.
    Screenshot-1797_zpsgtdjb51x.jpg

Then he kept working on his next novel while Ginger decided to learn the guitar.
    Screenshot-1800_zpsvoex9t5i.jpg

After dinner, Aleiah did some of her homework but she was still tired so she went straight back to bed.
    Screenshot-1803_zpsi5yuyyiu.jpg

Drake decided to have a go at the new chess table while Kallan practised his fairy skills on his father and then experienced a fairy frolic :)
    Screenshot-1802_zpshratv7hc.jpg

Screenshot-1805_zpsimx26n1e.jpg

Screenshot-1806_zpskhifmgsk.jpg

Later that night, Dashiell went to the school to chaperone the dance.

Saturday dawned nice and clear. Aleiah was again up at 4am but this time so was Ginger. They seem to be looking at each other saying ‘what are you doing up at this time?’
    Screenshot-1807_zpspaykdxkg.jpg

Dashiell woke around 5am and sat down with Aleiah to help with her homework. Then he went and told a fairy tale to Drake, who was just getting up.
    Screenshot-1808_zpsp1t4ua7c.jpg

Screenshot-1810_zpsvvepoqsd.jpg

Drake decided to be Royal for a while before going to work on at the new potions table.
    Screenshot-1811_zpspxt00ole.jpg

Screenshot-1812_zpspv1pebhq.jpg

Ginger decided to go for a swim while Dashiell kept working on his novel.
    Screenshot-1813_zpsooj8hyv6.jpg

I don’t have any pictures but Fleur spent the morning on a treasure hunt for school and picked up lots of nice metals and gems. This are the extra ones she picked up.
    Screenshot-1816_zpsugia2y0r.jpg

Kallan finished his first painting (hmm…)
    Screenshot-1814_zpswwbe3bap.jpg

And then he went to the bathroom. His IF Patch followed, which Kallan wasn’t too happy about!
    Screenshot-1815_zpsdmdwczxo.jpg

This is Kallan’s second painting :)
    Screenshot-1817_zpsojqul2qa.jpg

When Ginger went into labour, Aleiah was the only one who realised what was going on; everyone else kept on eating :)
    Screenshot-1818_zpshodraeua.jpg

Eventually, Dashiell figured out what was happening!
    Screenshot-1819_zps1url0pvt.jpg

Then, at around 3pm, baby Bryony was born. Green skin like her mother and a fairy like her father!! I think I might have found my heir :) Her traits are Perceptive and Loves the Cold.
    Screenshot-1820_zpskbizrrnt.jpg

When she got home, she spent some time on the new playmat her mother made for her while Ginger played the guitar nearby.
    Screenshot-1821_zpsu6jvqizz.jpg

And that's it for this update. I think I spent more time trying to get the game to load than actually playing it! I could get it to the launcher stage but after that, it kept freezing. Hopefully it will work better tomorrow! I'm going to look into getting a computer (specifically a laptop) built but it might be easier just to get a gaming laptop that has a large processor and good graphics.

Incidentally, I thought I got rid of the cc baby clothes but Bryony appeared in one. Should I have uninstalled them before deleting them from the download list? I checked in CAS and they look weird now, only half visible. Should I reinstall them and then uninstall them?
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @IreneSwift Lucky Palms may not have a lot of houses to choose from, but the town is so spacious that it's easy to add in new lots because it has so many empty spaces to put in new houses or community lots. What I like to do sometimes is take houses and place them on slightly bigger lots, that way I can expand whenever it comes time for them to have more children and they need something bigger without them having to move.

I still haven't figured out the Traveler mod. It's pretty confusing. I have better luck with the Story Progression and the Master Controller mod.

Well, see...the paparazzi back home definitely aren't that bad. So I'm not bothered with them, really. But in the WA worlds, they are positively rude. I think I may "kill them" the next time the family goes on vacation. I also think next time, I will designate the tomb exploring to one sim. Maybe when they go as a family, I'll let Deanna go because she'll probably be a young adult by the time they do and that way, Raquelle and Dallas can spend a lot more time together.

I'll have to look up how to buy a rental house too because I haven't done it in a long time. I don't play with WA that often, lol.

It looks like Kristy and Hal will be having a lot of fun in University. :) I like that little rental house too. It's super cute. :)

Good job with the little genetic experiment with Kristy and Hal in CAS. :) I do that too sometimes. I didn't do it with Raquelle and Dallas because I kind of want to be surprised when it comes to what they're kids look like.

@dreamerz13 Nice update. :) Yeah, I guess Sims 4 isn't for everyone. I've tried playing it again, but I definitely can't get into it.

@Puddinroy Thanks for the comment. :)

@TadOlson Great update!

@Miyaca Nice update! Torelli seems like a lot of fun. :)

@SweetieKaye: Aww, not to poor little kitty! :( Nice update though. :)

@MayaRose1138 Very nice update! The name Castor definitely brings back memories of earlier generations of my huge family.
    I was able to finally open up my TS3 this afternoon and was able to play so here's an update.

It has been two weeks since the Castillo family moved to Sunlit Tides. Most of them has already adjusted to both the weather of the tropical island and the locals of the place. Kiana is doing well so far in her newly assigned destination and the children are doing good at school. Despite Mei's feelings about moving she still manages to get good grades. Fei decided to start gardening, she bought a few seeds and planted them just beside their house.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo1_1280.jpg

Mei still hasn't fully accepted the move and feels lonely from time to time. her only comfort is either writing on her diary or talking with her friends and cousins over the phone. A few days ago when she called her friend she found out that her love interest back in Roaring Heights already was seeing someone else. The news really hurt Mei which added to her depressed state. She felt a little better though when her Grandmother, Celestine called her. They chatted for a while and all the advices that Celestine gave her over the phone she put it to heart. She even promised to try harder in adjusting to her new home and try her best to find happiness.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo2_1280.jpg

While tending her garden Fei was approached by a Paparazzi who trespassed into their property. She took a few pictures of Fei gardening and even commented on how filthy she looked with all the soil in her hands. she was even excited how much the photos would sell to magazines.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo3_1280.jpg

Fei was a bit surprised and annoyed at what the Paparazzi did and told her to stop. The Paparazzi didn't listen so Fei was forced to use Hypnotic Gaze on her and made her delete all the photos and asked her to leave.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo4_1280.jpg

A few moments later Mei, after talking to Celestine went out just after Fei asked the Paparazzi to leave. she asked what that was about and Fei just shrugged. they decided to light a fire and warm themselves up while roasting a few marshmallows. they talked about what Celestine told Mei and how things are going back in Roaring Heights. nothing has change aside from her Uncle Carlo and his family leaving and moving to Appaloosa plains.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo5_1280.jpg

The next day before school Mei decided to get a part time job to get things out of her mind. She decided to get a job at the spa as a desk clerk.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo6_1280.jpg

Right after receiving the e-mail that she got the job the school bus arrived in front of their house. She sat two rows behind the driver. she still wasn't that happy but she's hopeful that things will be better.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo8_1280.jpg

Kris and Vince followed after her. Kris sitting at the back and Vince just across her. it then started raining.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo9_1280.jpg

It only rained for about two hours though after that the sun was shining brightly again. Kiana taking too long in the shower was a little late for work so she hurried to catch her ride.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo7_1280.jpg

Fei also left for Culinary school right after Kiana leaving only Vicente at home.

tumblr_nioy47tYkU1u6b17uo10_1280.jpg

The job that was promised to Vicente still hasn't come so being left at home alone wasn't new to him. They told him that someone will contact him eventually but more than two weeks has passed and still he hasn't received a call. He didn't really whine about it though, he is a patient man. If he was able to wait a hundred years for him to be released out of his lamp then what is a few weeks.

Vicente didn't stay at home all day whenever he got a call to do a signing or cameo he would gladly accept it. If no opportunities came he would stroll around town and visit the different places that he hasn't gone before yet. After Fei had left he got a call to do another Cameo in the theater, he gladly accepted it just so he could leave the house.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo9_1280.jpg

After filming his Cameo he left the theater. It was still a bit early to return home so he decided to roam around town. he visited a relaxation place just on top of the mountain at the center of Sunlit Tides. The view showed the whole island and the surrounding sea.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo1_1280.jpg

It sure was a relaxing place. The rays of the sun hits the place directly combined with the cold winds makes up a very warm atmosphere around the place. He plans on taking Kiana here soon when she gets a day off.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo10_1280.jpg

After school Mei and Kris decided to go to their classmate's houses. Mei because she needed to be tutored in math and her new friend is very good at it while Kris just wanted to hang out with this kid he met at school. The tutoring is going well so far, Mei's classmate explained everything in the simplest way so she was able to catch up on it.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo2_1280.jpg

Kris on the other hand was getting a bit bored so he decided to just do the talking. He told stories, unbelievable stories. mostly are made up but it somehow hooked his new pal. After a few stories Kris's classmate changed the topic to vampire stories, this made him a little uncomfortable but he still went on with it. He then told a vampire story that was told to him by his mother, the story of Count Viscon Lebrauchen.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo3_1280.jpg

His classmate being a huge fan of vampires and it's stories already heard about the story of Count Viscon although what he heard was different from what Kris was saying. They argued about it and Kris even told him that his version was true and it's a fact. after a few more arguments his friend just went silent, all of a sudden he brought out a gray colored root and slammed it on Kris's hands. It burned his flesh and he let out a loud scream. His friend then pointed at him and exclaimed "Vampire" with excitement and fear. Kris's eyes widened with shock. He didn't know how to react, the thought of killing his classmate crossed his mind but he didn't want to do it. Instead he jumped in front of his classmate and tried to hypnotize him to forget everything that happened.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo4_1280.jpg

It didn't work though since he still has no full control of his powers and his friend has a necklace made of Obalt Root, one of the well known repellents for vampires. His friend just smiled and told him that won't work on him because of his necklace. Kris didn't know what to do next they were able to hide their true identities this far and it would be really bad if they were revealed. His mother will kill him if the towns people wouldn't kill him first. He wanted to go for the kill but before he could make a move his friend assured him that his secret is safe with him. He explained that he has met a vampire before, he tried to tell someone but no one believed him ever since then he dedicated his life to understanding and knowing more about vampires and now that he understood more about them he knew that revealing their true identity to the people would only cause problems. and he didn't want to lose a vampire as a friend so he promised to be keeping Kris's secret.

On the other house after being tutored Mei tried her best to finally socialize with others. she chatted up her classmate and they both enjoyed each others company.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo5_1280.jpg

Back at the house Fei tended to her garden before going to bed.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo6_1280.jpg

During the middle of the night Vicente was woken up by a grunting sound when he went outside to look he saw a zombie tearing through Fei's crops. He then banished him out of their home.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo7_1280.jpg

Since the school required him Vince tried to look for a part time job. he accepted one as a Grocery Store Clerk.

tumblr_nioy9bHcQB1u6b17uo8_1280.jpg

Another week has passed in Sunlit Tides. Kiana is still busy at work, Vicente still hasn't gotten a call and the children tried balancing their social life and studies at the same time.

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo9_1280.jpg

During the week end everyone of them had time to relax except for Kiana who had a job that day. Kris thankful to his new friend for not revealing his identity decided to relax with a hot bath in the sauna.

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo1_1280.jpg

When suddenly a girl entered and asked for his autograph. he was so embarrassed but the girl didn't really care he was just smiling and giggling at him while waiting for him to sign an autograph.

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo2_1280.jpg

Vicente then emptied the mail. He found a gift from a few admirers of his children, a letter of his own from an admirer and a gift from Kiana's boss who sounded pretty flirty in his letter. It wasn't his business to open a letter directed to his wife but he got curious. he just magically sealed it back again for her to not notice. from that day on he didn't like Kaina's boss.

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo3_1280.jpg

to get his mind off things he decided to upgrade a few of the electronics in the house. he upgraded the computer to be unbreakable and upgraded the radio and added wire house speakers.

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo8_1280.jpg

he also signed Kris up for an after school activity so he won't be loitering around town pranking some random person.

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo4_1280.jpg

While Mei is locked in her room listening to music and writing on her diary Fei decided to roam the town.

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo7_1280.jpg

(And look who i saw also in town.)

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo6_1280.jpg

(lol she was listed as a tourist. she didn't even bother to visit her sister while she was in town! hahaha)

Anyway while Fei was roaming around she saw a horse near a pond. she decided to approach it and let the horse sniff her hand but the horse freaked out and run away from her.

tumblr_nioyduD8AS1u6b17uo10_1280.jpg

She was a bit upset that the horse didn't like her but she continued walking around.

tumblr_nioyjkogcU1u6b17uo6_1280.jpg

That's when she saw someone playing by the street side. she decided to listen to him and gave him a tip for playing a good song.

tumblr_nioyjkogcU1u6b17uo1_1280.jpg

That night it was both Mei and Fei's birthday. they both aged and transitioned into young adults. everyone celebrated the twins birthday.

tumblr_nioyjkogcU1u6b17uo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nioyjkogcU1u6b17uo3_1280.jpg

Here they are as Young Adults. nothing much has changed except for their height and some hideous combination of clothes.

tumblr_nioyjkogcU1u6b17uo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nioyjkogcU1u6b17uo5_1280.jpg

Since i wasn't feeling the clothes that was assigned to them i decided to give them a makeover. I gave them new clothes, returned Fei's old hair style and added light make-up. Fei's blush looked fine at CAS i don't know what happened once in-game.

tumblr_nioylr4wQo1u6b17uo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nioylr4wQo1u6b17uo2_1280.jpg

They then called everybody to eat Cake. Kris was the most excited since he hasn't eating cake since they arrived at Sunlit Tides.

tumblr_nioylr4wQo1u6b17uo3_1280.jpg

They continued the celebration with a night pool party.

tumblr_nioylr4wQo1u6b17uo4_1280.jpg

and getting themselves warm in front of the fire pit while roasting some fish and marshmallows.

tumblr_nioylr4wQo1u6b17uo5_1280.jpg

oh my that was a long update lol.
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    @Miyaca Nice update! Torelli seems like a lot of fun. :)

thank you. I really miss posting regular updates and reading some posts. yeah I hope 🐸🐸🐸🐸 brings fun instead of something not so fun.
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited January 2015
    This post on the Jones Legacy has been moved to it's own thread. Please continue your support here:
    Jones Little Lot Legacy Thread

Enjoy!
    Post edited by Gemmie12 on
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited January 2015
    @TadOlson, I have found Wordpad since it looks to be easier to handle than notepad since it is like writing in a word processor. Very nice updates! Your welcome & thanks!

@and-it-is-on, Indeed which I'm moving on! Your welcome & thanks for the comments! Very nice updates! Boy those sims fighting really not getting along.

@LunBeauty, Thanks for the comments! I only worked on first floor to clear the pathway so they can walk through w/o being blocked. Very nice pics of your sims!

@MayaRose1138, Thanks for the comments! The lights came from Collectionne Stäncké set! I'm currently working on the apartment which does have 5 bedrooms & new upcoming house which you can have it to be 4-5 bedrooms. I do have older homes that do have 4-6 bedrooms in my studio:

Llama Frat Alumni - 4br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6962368
    Crystal Rose - 4br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6710693
    Roxy Manor - 4br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6419995
    Bare Lei C - 4br. (Base game only) http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6419987
    Youthopia - 4br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5759727
    Mega Thrill Resort - 5br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5020842
    Simtorian Hotel - 6br. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4572681

Very nice updates btw!

@IreneSwift, Indeed! I'm using wordpad which is good enough to use to handle my posts. Your welcome & thanks for the comments. Very nice update & great to see your sim earned a new colored belt. I used to have Vladimir & Elvira Slayer as humans in a playthrough!

@Miyaca, Very nice update & Ayana looks to be quite the hot head against other sims & wanted to play chess to get a move ahead of the competition. Thanks for the comments. Great wedding pics!

@Colorist40, Very nice mini-update & thanks for the comments!

@dreamerz13, Very nice update!

--

New house which I'm about close to finish which is called: Llama LUX Resort - 4br. & 1.5ba

15737286493_afba3d930b_c.jpg

16171363307_4ef95988b0_c.jpg

16356372092_38bd691397_c.jpg

16357241905_543347e905_c.jpg

It cost over 400k!

Interior pics coming soon!

It will be release in February!

I'm possibly planning to make a hotel later this year!
    Post edited by ddsims3world on
    Update 5 on the Castor family. It took 90 minutes to get my game loading today; it kept freezing after the launcher and kept saying that it couldn’t connect to Origin even though I was logged in. Go figure! Then it froze just before the baby was born, and then it took two more hours to get it back again. I can't wait for a new computer!!

Aleiah was up at four am Friday morning to exercise for a while before getting ready for her first day at school.
    Screenshot-1790_zpsjwn6fpxq.jpg

Ginger, who had had a late night due to drinking a coffee, made it up in time to see the triplets off to school.
    Screenshot-1780_zpsasd8yyeq.jpg

Once the kids were at school, Ginger took herself off to get a massage since her back was aching.
    Screenshot-1792_zpsstaxefxr.jpg

Despite being a genius, Drake decided that school wasn’t for him and stopped attending after a couple of hours. Dashiell caught him though, and scolded him (it’s rather convenient that Dashiell teaches at the same school as his children :smile: )
    Screenshot-1793_zps69v8o3ll.jpg

After school, Fleur was invited to an Art-a-Thon, where the winner would get some money and get to keep their painting. She, of course, won :)
    Screenshot-1794_zpsslmmoyuh.jpg

Screenshot-1801_zpstgw6ynbg.jpg

The triplets came home from school. Kallan (dark hair) and Drake (light hair) did their homework straight away, whereas Aleiah went and had a nap since she was awake at 4am!
    Screenshot-1795_zpsue4e3ngg.jpg

Screenshot-1796_zpsfyzmonds.jpg

After doing their homework, their boys did different things. Peggy Hale had come home with Drake so he played with her for a while.
    Screenshot-1799_zpso7moyb13.jpg

Kallan is the only one with an IF has evolved…
    Screenshot-1798_zps3lasxwbx.jpg

Meanwhile, Dashiell listened to Ginger’s tummy for an hint of whether the next baby is a boy or girl.
    Screenshot-1797_zpsgtdjb51x.jpg

Then he kept working on his next novel while Ginger decided to learn the guitar.
    Screenshot-1800_zpsvoex9t5i.jpg

After dinner, Aleiah did some of her homework but she was still tired so she went straight back to bed.
    Screenshot-1803_zpsi5yuyyiu.jpg

Drake decided to have a go at the new chess table while Kallan practised his fairy skills on his father and then experienced a fairy frolic :)
    Screenshot-1802_zpshratv7hc.jpg

Screenshot-1805_zpsimx26n1e.jpg

Screenshot-1806_zpskhifmgsk.jpg

Later that night, Dashiell went to the school to chaperone the dance.

Saturday dawned nice and clear. Aleiah was again up at 4am but this time so was Ginger. They seem to be looking at each other saying ‘what are you doing up at this time?’
    Screenshot-1807_zpspaykdxkg.jpg

Dashiell woke around 5am and sat down with Aleiah to help with her homework. Then he went and told a fairy tale to Drake, who was just getting up.
    Screenshot-1808_zpsp1t4ua7c.jpg

Screenshot-1810_zpsvvepoqsd.jpg

Drake decided to be Royal for a while before going to work on at the new potions table.
    Screenshot-1811_zpspxt00ole.jpg

Screenshot-1812_zpspv1pebhq.jpg

Ginger decided to go for a swim while Dashiell kept working on his novel.
    Screenshot-1813_zpsooj8hyv6.jpg

I don’t have any pictures but Fleur spent the morning on a treasure hunt for school and picked up lots of nice metals and gems. This are the extra ones she picked up.
    Screenshot-1816_zpsugia2y0r.jpg

Kallan finished his first painting (hmm…)
    Screenshot-1814_zpswwbe3bap.jpg

And then he went to the bathroom. His IF Patch followed, which Kallan wasn’t too happy about!
    Screenshot-1815_zpsdmdwczxo.jpg

This is Kallan’s second painting :)
    Screenshot-1817_zpsojqul2qa.jpg

When Ginger went into labour, Aleiah was the only one who realised what was going on; everyone else kept on eating :)
    Screenshot-1818_zpshodraeua.jpg

Eventually, Dashiell figured out what was happening!
    Screenshot-1819_zps1url0pvt.jpg

Then, at around 3pm, baby Bryony was born. Green skin like her mother and a fairy like her father!! I think I might have found my heir :) Her traits are Perceptive and Loves the Cold.
    Screenshot-1820_zpskbizrrnt.jpg

When she got home, she spent some time on the new playmat her mother made for her while Ginger played the guitar nearby.
    Screenshot-1821_zpsu6jvqizz.jpg

And that's it for this update. I think I spent more time trying to get the game to load than actually playing it! I could get it to the launcher stage but after that, it kept freezing. Hopefully it will work better tomorrow! I'm going to look into getting a computer (specifically a laptop) built but it might be easier just to get a gaming laptop that has a large processor and good graphics.

Incidentally, I thought I got rid of the cc baby clothes but Bryony appeared in one. Should I have uninstalled them before deleting them from the download list? I checked in CAS and they look weird now, only half visible. Should I reinstall them and then uninstall them?

nice update. Fleur really has great painting skills, that painting she made is really beautiful no wonder she won. Kallan will improve in time i'm sure with more practice he'll become a really good painter too. conrats on baby Bryony.
    Gemmie12 wrote: »
    This is the first part of my Little Lot Legacy Challenge!
    Yes, THIS Lot!
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    Anyway here's the story so far:

This is my founding sim Kirstin Jones. She's a Workaholic, Natural Cook, very Eco-Friendly, Frugal, and is Ambitious. Screenshot-45.jpg
    Kirstin just moved into Hidden Springs, hoping to create a new lineage in her name. She built this very house on a very tiny lot with the funds she had after she purchased her founding grounds. If she's going to create a successful line, Kirstin needs to expand on top of the house (and below). Screenshot-49.jpg
    On her first day of work, a day after meeting her new boss: Simon Cho, Kirstin rode her bike despite Simon sending someone to pick her up. She always thinks that every vehicle deals waste harmful to the environment. Screenshot-47.jpg
    After getting to know her boss, Kirstin decided to head to the town square and greet some other Sims in the area, including the local police officer. Screenshot-48.jpg
    The next day, Kirsten had a little plumbing issue regarding her bathroom sink. So before she headed for work, Kirstin thought she ring up the plumbing technician to deal with the sink while she was away rather than having to fix it herself. Screenshot-50.jpg
    Unfortunately, when she arrived back home, the plumber didn't do anything and the bathroom continues to flood. Seeing it as a waste of money, Kirstin was very unhappy and ended up having to fix the sink herself. Screenshot-51.jpg
    ... and cleaning. [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-QHng69f-dPM/VMPu6OE2p0I/AAAAAAAAIgY/VXmHABcdub4/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-52.jpg[/img]
    While Kirstin is silently cursing about the sink, a festival is underway. Feeling that she needs to blow off steam, decided to go to this festival. Kirstin tried the rink... Screenshot-54.jpg
    ... she needs some practice first though... [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Qb9MeP-_osg/VMPu7X3tACI/AAAAAAAAIgw/vDiUwTT6lS4/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    As she was looking for somewhere to rest her sore behind, Kirstin noticed a strange four pronged statue in the park. It doesn't
    look like something any known Sim understands about. She decided to leave the object be until she can get her life together. Screenshot-57.jpg
    Throughout the day, Kirstin had fun at the festival. Screenshot-58.jpg
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Fhb3kfbSI1c/VMPu8nWMYOI/AAAAAAAAIhI/o8SrhxGHd8o/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-59.jpg[/img]
    Screenshot-61.jpg

To be Continued...

I'll upload more of Kirstin Jones' legacy as I get more pictures to continue. Enjoy!

Kristin looks lovely in that second shot. and wow at you building in a small lot sounds challenging especially if your founder will be having a lot of children.
    @Miyaca, Very nice update & Ayana looks to be quite the hot head against other sims & wanted to play chess to get a move ahead of the competition. Thanks for the comments. Great wedding pics!
    --

New house which I'm about close to finish which is called: Llama LUX Resort - 4br. & 1.5ba

15737286493_afba3d930b_c.jpg

16171363307_4ef95988b0_c.jpg

16356372092_38bd691397_c.jpg

16357241905_543347e905_c.jpg

It cost over 400k!

Interior pics coming soon!

It will be release in February!

I'm possibly planning to make a hotel later this year!

yeah Ayana could be a tough cookie sometimes. thank you.

lovely build can't wait to see the interior.
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Redoing the look of Living with the Lively Family
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @Celiria aww poor Naomi, the woman she loves is in love with her twin sister :( Hope the situation settles itself soon.
    @IreneSwift I do think eventually Samir is going to put two and two together and link AJ (and by extension, Alexandra) to Savannah, the woman who had him jailed and took his kids.
    An interesting looking bunch of kids for sure. I did that once with AJ and Alexandra but forgot to save the results. Lol And their situation is complicated by having other sets of genetics available to draw from. So once they do have kids I'll just be surprised and see how they come out. Neither one appears to be ready now, though, lol. They're too busy being kids themselves, lol.

Screenshot-2424_zps8fbe8c66.jpg

Hal and Kristy appear to be having fun at college, Kristy is going for the 2nd time, guess being a famous alumna does have its perks, lol. Maybe one of Kristy's ancestors was Indian? Lol
    AJ and Alexandra do have the benefit, if and when they do eventually have children, of a plumbot to help to raise them while they are at work. Currently Alex shares hers with her twin sister, who is pregnant.
    I've actually forgotten where I downloaded the house from, it was that long ago. Lol But it appears to be kid ready as there's a crib and twin beds.
    @TadOlson looks like Des and Ashley had a busy day. Their garden is thriving!
    @Miyaca "Plum" Torelli (I realize her name is censored) is very "plum" and pretty. Glad Cerise's career is going well and she's not getting into anymore fights, lol.
    @dreamerz13 Lol at the guy dying of embarrassment. I get they were channeling Sims 2 but I agree about the emotional deaths being a bit much. I feel like Sims 4 is much more scripted than 3 or 2 are. I prefer Sims 3's art style by a country mile though
    @Gemmie12 Kirstin is cute and it stinks that the plumber didn't fix her sink!
    @MayaRose1138 Sorry to hear about your computer issues and I hope you get them fixed soon! The kids all aged up lovely and that fairy frolic cracks me up! Kallan has some potential as an artist, lol. Aww Bryony sounds so cute. Can't wait to see her grow up.
    @ddsims3world Love your builds and have a couple of them in game already! The next one is also coming out well.

Been meaning to put this chapter out for awhile but got tied up and haven't opened my game for a couple days. Plus I'm also struggling with just how it's going to come across.

Screenshot-2345_zps74c1ba8b.jpg

Alexandra had set foot inside her childhood home for the first time since before her wedding. And she saw her mother in the flesh for the first time in months. "Mother," she began, "I've got something to tell you."
    "Not now, honey," replied Catarina in a tired voice, "can't it wait until morning?"
    Alexandra shrugged. "I guess so."

Screenshot-2346_zpsd61ff7eb.jpg

The next morning the queen of Hidden Springs returned to her desk, but it was clear that she had not been herself. Her face was pallid and her gait unsteady.
    She hadn't seen her daughter Alexandra since her military mission to Sunset Valley a couple months ago. She knew that Sunset Valley could be a landmine - after all, she knew Alexandra's commoner ex-boyfriend was originally from there.
    These two women were at the opposite ends of life's grand spectrum - one just beginning her life, the other nearing the end of it. Alexandra herself was shocked by how frail and feeble her once domineering mother looked. She'd lost weight and a lot of her vitality. The woman who for many years dominated Hidden Springs' politics and culture was a mere shadow of herself.
    "Ah, Alexandra. You're back," Catarina coughed as she limped to her seat.
    "Yes, mother, I guess I am."
    "Where have you been?"
    "None of your business."
    "Alexandra, I'm talking to you! Tell me, where have you been?"
    "And I told you, it's none of your business."
    "Alexandra, it is my business. I'm the queen, and I'm your mother."
    "For most of our lives, mother, you've chosen what we wear, what we eat, what we drink, what we think, how we think, who we talk to, what we do, and where we go. And now that we're grown, we're the ones finally making the choices. And it feels plum good."
    "But Alexandra, I do not like the choices that you've made --"
    "You know what, mother, I don't care that you don't like the choices I've made."
    "They're not becoming of a princess."
    "So what if they're not? Maybe they don't fit YOUR idea of a princess, mother. They're my choices. Have you thought about, maybe, just maybe, I might have my own idea about being a princess? Wake up. It's a different world out there. Things have changed from when you were growing up. So what that I'm not that dainty little girl you spent so much time and effort training me to be. I'm meant to be something else."
    "Oh, you're most definitely something else, Alexandra. Just exactly what, I'm not sure. You've chopped off all your hair. I hardly recognize you anymore. The only way I can tell it's still you is those marvelous gray eyes of yours and your father's Roman nose."
    "I know what I am, mother. My name is Alex. I'm a pilot."
    Catarina leaned over and saw a very different piece of jewelry on her daughter's ring finger - a glittering diamond bauble. "That's a lovely ring, Alexandra," Catarina noted, "where did you get it?"
    "AJ bought it for me."
    "AJ? You can't mean Savannah Jolina's son - I told you not to -" Catarina's voice trailed off.

Screenshot-2347_zps0da75e32.jpg

"AJ, my husband. He and I are married."
    "What, did you say you were --"
    "Yes, I said, I'm married. AJ and I are married."
    "Alexandra!"
    "I said my name is Alex."
    "I named you Alexandra, and that's what I intend to call you. It is a proud, noble, feminine name."
    "Mother, did you hear me? AJ and I are married. He is my husband and life partner and I love him."
    "I heard you, I'm just not sure I believe you. Didn't I tell you not to see that boy?"
    "Well, we're going to be seeing quite a lot of each other, since we're married and all. You can't stop it, we filed all the necessary paperwork and did everything the legal way, the way it was supposed to. You separated us once, mother, you're not going to do it again. You don't have the power anymore."
    "What are you talking about? Of course I could -"
    "Mother, Prince Sebastian signed our marriage license. Our marriage is entirely legal. It's over."
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Miyaca-Great update!I've been though the Mod settings in my games and will need to do further adjustments as I add new Mods.Thanks for the comment.That rock is in the community garden at Garden House.Great update on TS3!
    @SweetieKaye-We usually comment on at least a new updates and share our own here.Great update!I'll be sad to see any of my sim pets die of old age.My Winfield game has families with pets and they'll eventually get old.
    @MayaRose1138-Great update!I take 90 seconds to get into my game and sometimes it takes two minutes to load up if I for get to clear cache files.You might have to travel a bit and look for a place willing to build the computer for you.
    @LunBeauty-Thanks for the comment.
    @Gemmie12-Hi there!We usually comment on at least a few other updates when we share our own.Your legacy sounds like fun and it's a great start.Welcome to the thread.
    @ddsims3world-It's great that you're using WordPad since the other option is NotePad and they're both useful for this.Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @msbeckycat-I hope you're having fun in your game.
    I'll have my own update ready in a short while.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    Miyaca wrote: »
    Gemmie12 wrote: »
    This is the first part of my Little Lot Legacy Challenge!
    Yes, THIS Lot!
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    Anyway here's the story so far:

This is my founding sim Kirstin Jones. She's a Workaholic, Natural Cook, very Eco-Friendly, Frugal, and is Ambitious. Screenshot-45.jpg
    Kirstin just moved into Hidden Springs, hoping to create a new lineage in her name. She built this very house on a very tiny lot with the funds she had after she purchased her founding grounds. If she's going to create a successful line, Kirstin needs to expand on top of the house (and below). Screenshot-49.jpg
    On her first day of work, a day after meeting her new boss: Simon Cho, Kirstin rode her bike despite Simon sending someone to pick her up. She always thinks that every vehicle deals waste harmful to the environment. Screenshot-47.jpg
    After getting to know her boss, Kirstin decided to head to the town square and greet some other Sims in the area, including the local police officer. Screenshot-48.jpg
    The next day, Kirsten had a little plumbing issue regarding her bathroom sink. So before she headed for work, Kirstin thought she ring up the plumbing technician to deal with the sink while she was away rather than having to fix it herself. Screenshot-50.jpg
    Unfortunately, when she arrived back home, the plumber didn't do anything and the bathroom continues to flood. Seeing it as a waste of money, Kirstin was very unhappy and ended up having to fix the sink herself. Screenshot-51.jpg
    ... and cleaning. [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-QHng69f-dPM/VMPu6OE2p0I/AAAAAAAAIgY/VXmHABcdub4/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-52.jpg[/img]
    While Kirstin is silently cursing about the sink, a festival is underway. Feeling that she needs to blow off steam, decided to go to this festival. Kirstin tried the rink... Screenshot-54.jpg
    ... she needs some practice first though... [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Qb9MeP-_osg/VMPu7X3tACI/AAAAAAAAIgw/vDiUwTT6lS4/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    As she was looking for somewhere to rest her sore behind, Kirstin noticed a strange four pronged statue in the park. It doesn't
    look like something any known Sim understands about. She decided to leave the object be until she can get her life together. Screenshot-57.jpg
    Throughout the day, Kirstin had fun at the festival. Screenshot-58.jpg
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Fhb3kfbSI1c/VMPu8nWMYOI/AAAAAAAAIhI/o8SrhxGHd8o/w1044-h590-no/Screenshot-59.jpg[/img]
    Screenshot-61.jpg

To be Continued...

I'll upload more of Kirstin Jones' legacy as I get more pictures to continue. Enjoy!

Kristin looks lovely in that second shot. and wow at you building in a small lot sounds challenging especially if your founder will be having a lot of children.

Thanks @Miyaca, and i know. I'll be building some levels AND basements to accommodate Kirstin's future family. And Kirstin is spelt Kirstin btw as that's how her name is in game when I created her.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Miyaca Very nice update! :) Your Sims are gorgeous in this game as well. :)

@Gemmie12 Nice start to your legacy. Good luck with it. :)

@ddsims3world Lovely house! I can't wait for the hotel. :)

I did a bulk upload of Raquelle and Dallas's Honeymoon. They did a World Tour and visited the three WA destinations where I proved to be the biggest failure when it comes to exploring tombs *cries*. I will be surprised if anyone is still watching these by the time they get finished with this batch. But here you go, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHYw05DhDlU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGs5gz51AQI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuorcT8Rfmw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUe_pq5vHwY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SehfL9nOD7A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NIBS3PYfz0

And here is a small picture update of some of the things that happened after they got back from their honeymoon and a tiny bit during the honeymoon.

90s9N1R.png
    Nothing beats getting a little sloshed over some good nectar. It makes me want to go to a wine tasting as well. I could go for a good glass of wine right now, lol.

2ChIRal.png
    Dallas and Raquelle enjoy some delicious frog legs. Of course, it didn't help that people were watching them eat and squealing like school girls who just saw their favorite 90s boy band walk by.

rHWFiWs.png
    This guy was asking for it. He was just as bad as the guy in China, maybe worse. Oh, and apparently that other guy in China ended up passing away. My game told me. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Ahem* I mean...let us have a moment of silence for the old fart...okay...moment over. :p

pNch5L9.png
    The honeymoon was over soon and they had to come home. Deanna's alien abilities seem to have grown stronger and now she can do this, which she couldn't before. I don't know how much I like it. It kinda scares me.

XmCzuBJ.png
    Raquelle got her baby bump! They're both very excited!

BxstD1O.png
    Audrey was asked out on a blind date, so I let her. However, she was cheated because I know he was a young adult or at least an adult!
    Audrey: Um...yeah. What's up with this town? All I see are old men everywhere.
    I don't know, Audrey. But I'd say you've just been "Catfished".
    Audrey: At this rate, I'll be able to open up my own harem and be able to reel in all of the old geezers.
    *Shudders* Ew, don't give me any mental images!
    Audrey: What? Like Farmer Dan in a speedo?
    Oh, dear plum!

UTIknXK.png
    cgjfDGk.png
    Raquelle had twins! They're both girls with blonde hair. :) They're names are Tayrn and Meridee. Don't ask me which one is which because I don't know. :( They're impossible to tell apart as babies.

RVwlrMg.png
    pGHJG2f.png
    dsWbxzn.png
    On the same day, little miss Addison ages up. :) She's very, very cute and she has some great style. I'd totally wear that top if it was in my size.

YMIZQwJ.png
    Here we have another picture of the twins in their little swings.

NkLudn3.png
    This little plum decided to heckle Raquelle, so she sent him into a time-out. I have a mod that can do that, lol. He deserved it too, the little stinker.

5mVvinF.png
    It was time for the twins birthday a few days later! I'm so excited!

XZZfG7c.png
    PZB9vtG.png
    The one in the red is Meridee and the one in the purple is Tayrn. They are the cutest things ever and I just want to pick them up and cuddle them and pinch their chubby little cheeks! They're pretty identical as well, which is rare. I hardly ever get identical twins. Usually they may have different eyes or different colored hair. They do both strongly resemble Dallas, but they do have Raquelle's hair. :)

XHKIWDd.png
    amJO8ZY.png
    And here's another picture of our little rugrats. :)

That's it for now. :) Hope you enjoy!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @venusdemilosims-Des went to Garden House and it is for the town to enjoy and use.They are planning on starting their own garden though they need more skill first and their iPads are going to help with that.
    @LunBeauty-Great update!
    Here's another update from Oak Leaf in the spring of 1846.
    Eli and Ami were both up early that morning in their farmhouse in Oak Leaf and Ami decided to eat leftover salad for breakfast and failed to notice it had gone bad.
    16314739035_8bfda1dd73.jpg
    Eli got into eating the spoiled leftover salad while Ami got his turn in the washroom.
    16128568899_d93f04c89d.jpg
    They got into doing their daily chores of tending the chickens and taking care of their garden though Ami was taking trash out from their workshop bins.
    16127200158_c91ff59f02.jpg
    They ended up having to rush to get ready for work before they knew it because the time went by so fast.They left by 3:30 in the afternoon.
    15694886083_100683fc32.jpg
    They got home at 7PM and ended up eating the last of the leftover salad for dinner.
    16314766585_036e874a99.jpg
    It was 8PM by the time they were ready for bed.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited January 2015
    Page 480

@Puddinroy Thank you.

@TadOlson Thank you. Yes, I meant to save some of them, and I forgot. That was upsetting. I'm going to try the experiment again and see if I can at least get one that looks close to that second female.

Well, harvesting does help increase gardening skill, so Des should have gained some skill while she was out there.

Is the dog food homemade? Because if it is, it's probably not too much different than the food they cook, and I wouldn't be too concerned about a toddler eating it. It's probably healthier than the spoiled food the adults are always eating.

@Miyaca Thank you for the input. I was hoping for comments on which sims other players like best. Not that I'm going to ever be playing any of those, since I forgot to save them to the bin.

Page 481

@MayaRose I see you have a little athlete in the family.

LOL at Drake getting caught by his dad when he tried to skip school!

Maybe Kallan should have gotten his IF to help him with his homework!

Oh, there's another one on the way?! For some reason, I thought you were going to have a smaller family this time. Or maybe it is still small to you?

Poor Aleiah! When my sim kids wake up too early, I make them take a nap until a reasonable time in the morning. Then they'll be able to stay awake until bedtime the next day.

What did Kallan do to his father? Are those snowflakes flying in his face?

At least Aleiah was up early enough to do the homework she was too tired to do after school.

Will you have Fleur send some of the gems to be cut? Is she going to keep all of them?

I don't think I've ever seen that painting before. I don't usually have them make many small ones, though. I haven't seen that second one either.

I love watching the fathers panic when the mothers go into labor. It's so funny!

Where did you get the playmat for the baby? Is it CC?

Removing CC from the download list doesn't uninstall them from the game. You have to uninstall them from the “Installed Content” tab of the launcher.

@LunBeauty I know. The main reason I bought Lucky Palms was because it has so many vacant lots, especially larger ones. Unfortunately, there is a serious lack of smaller lots to place starter homes. The lot I had placed my house on cost $5000 vacant, and it was impossible to get it to the point of being affordable for my couple, without money cheats. Plus, I didn't like the way it looked when I tried to make it look similar to the houses already in the town, with a flat roof.

I did decide later to try again, and I put the house on the smallest vacant lot in the town. I also decided not to try to make it match the other houses. I was much happier with the results that time, so I will be playing that couple in Lucky Palms after all. Not only were they able to afford the house, but I was able to buy a guitar and easel for the wife, whose LTW is master of the arts, and I was even able to put a few landscape plants in the yard. They only have $53 left to buy groceries with when I start playing them, but the husband is going to start in the medical career immediately, so they'll have money to pay the bills with before they go overdue and the repo man comes after them. They'll have to rely on taxis for transportation for awhile, though, as there wasn't enough money for a car, or even bicycles.

Here are a few pictures. Here's the house as I have it saved in the library.

family%20house%20exterior.jpg

family%20house%20interior.jpg

Here it is, edited for Lucky Palms, for my Indian couple. I did change the siding, and lowered the roof some.

nayar%20house%20finished.jpg

As you can see here, I've removed all but the most necessary furniture, though I left both bathrooms intact. I also used recolored pool wall in all of the rooms, instead of only the kitchen and the front bedroom, because it's the cheapest wall covering, except for the free one that has bands and rivets all the way around each panel. I also replaced all the flooring with tile, because it seems like it would be better for a desert house.

nayar%20house%20interior.jpg

Here's my Indian couple, Anand and Idhaya Nayar. I may get some of the clothing and hair from the India Inspiration set for them before I play them.

anand%20and%20idhaya%20nayar.jpg

I know, I don't do so much with Traveler, so I don't know how to do all that much with it, either.

I think I may have disabled paparazzi whenever my sims have traveled, as I usually have them disabled in the homeworlds, too. So, I wouldn't know how bad it would have been for my sims in the WA worlds. I just got so tired of them being such a nuisance, I turned them all off in most of my games. I'm going to start turning off the celebrity system entirely for some of my games. Having them constantly being asked for autographs and photos, and sims following them home is getting old.

I can help you with that. Buying a vacation house works exactly the same as buying a second house in the homeworld. Just click on the phone or computer and choose “real estate and travel services,” then “purchase vacation home.” When they leave, choose real estate and travel services again, and “sell vacation home.”

I got a chuckle over you calling the house Hal and Kristy are renting “little” because it's the largest rental house in the university town. But of course, compared to their own home, it's tiny.

I was so disappointed at forgetting to save any of those sims before exiting CAS, I tried again in the middle of writing these comments. I'm going to post a couple of pictures at the end of this post.

@ddsims3world Thank you.

That's a beautiful house.

@Venus I was so disappointed at losing those sims I had wanted to keep, I tried again, and came up with one identical to my favorite. There are so many different looks among those, and the others I came up with the second time, it will be interesting to see what their actual children will look like when they finally have them. I just hope they're decent looking, as I never give my sim spouses or kids makeovers, other than changes in hairstyle and wardrobe. Sometimes the right hairstyle can work wonders, though. Did you notice the second and third female have Alexandra's hairstyle? I think it's going to be one of my favorites. EA's developers just aren't all that good at making nice looking hair.

Yes, I think Kristy is definitely of Indian ancestry.

When Hal and Kristy finally are ready to have children, I think they are both going to quit working outside jobs. They may still work at home, in some form of art or inventing, though. I'd like them to have the time to pursue their other interests more. Hal came with skill in fishing, but he's never had a chance to fish since they married. Kristy mastered fishing a long time ago, but she never has time to fish anymore either. And they have loads of recreational items, but very little time to enjoy them.

Ah, the time has come, the time Alexandra has probably been dreading. But she's married to AJ now, so there's nothing her mother can do about it, no matter how she feels about AJ and his family. I hope she wises up and realizes she'll lose Alexandra, just like she lost Francisca, if she doesn't accept the marriage. Or, maybe she doesn't care. After all, didn't she give both girls a deadline for getting married or losing their inheritance? That deadline is long past by now, I'm sure.

Oh, wow! Well that conversation is definitely not a friendly one, but it's Alexandra who started the hostility, not her mother. Not that I blame her in the least. Considering her mother's thoughts about Sunset Valley being a landmine, she isn't going to take the news well at all, so it's good that Alexandra's being assertive right from the start.

Well, it's done. Catarina is just going to have to accept it. Or not. The choice is hers, and I would guess that if she doesn't accept it, she will never see her daughter again.

@LunBeauty What do you mean, you're the biggest failure ever at exploring? Did they get caught in traps a lot? So what if you didn't open all the doors and find everything? Did you have fun with it, and did they have fun? That's what matters most.

It looks like Raquelle is the one that beat that guy up. Did you kill him off? I would have!

What is it that Deanna was doing in that picture?

Poor Audrey! What a dud date!

Wow, identical twins! I've had twins in the game, more than once, but I don't remember having any identical twins. Even my real life twin sons are fraternal. There was never any problem telling them apart, from the day they were born. The girls are cute. I hope you can tell them apart when they're older. Different hairstyles and clothing will help.

Oh, Addison is a gorgeous little girl!

Who is the little brat that heckled Raquelle?

Those little girls are the cutest little toddlers, too!

@TadOlson Will Eli and Ami eventually quit their part time jobs and go into farming full time?

@everybody I was so disappointed at losing those sims that in the middle of writing my comments, I tried again in CAS with Hal and Kristy, and I did come up with another female almost identical to the one I liked so much. Her coloring was different, but I was able to change that, so I'm happy now, though I would have liked to get sims like a couple of the others, too. I might try again later.

Here she is before and after the change in coloring.

new%20sim.jpg

With two such muscular parents, she's also a very muscular sim. Hal has his muscle sliders all the way up, and she definitely takes more after him in that respect. Kristy is muscular, but not this much.

new%20sim%20in%20swimwear.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Monday morning, Hal and Kristy awoke about 6 AM, and had their breakfast together.

1%20breakfast%20on%20first%20day%20of%20classes.jpg

Hal left for his first class immediately after eating.

2%20hal%20leaves%20for%20his%20first%20class.jpg

Kristy washed the dishes, then made French toast for breakfast another day.

3%20kristy%20makes%20french%20toast.jpg

Her garden needed no care, as she had used an automatic sprinkler and there were no weeds. She read the previous day's newspaper, which neither of them had had time to read. Her first class wasn't until noon, so she decided to go to the stadium and play soccer until her class time. Her class was in the same building, so it would be convenient.

4%20kristy%20goes%20to%20play%20soccer.jpg

When Hal got out of class, he studied from his textbook in front of the stadium, where his class had been held.

5%20hal%20studies%20outside%20the%20stadium.jpg

He was so engrossed, he didn't notice Kristy going into the stadium, and she chose not to disturb him. They would have plenty of time together when they finished with their classes for the day.

6%20kristy%20enters%20the%20stadium%20to%20play%20soccer.jpg

Hal's second class was all the way on the other side of campus, but he had the car, so he got there very quickly, and was early for class. All Kristy needed to do was leave the soccer game and go straight to class in the same building.

7%20hal%20arrives%20at%20his%20second%20class.jpg

Kristy received an invitation to a party from Miles Forthright. She declined. She was not going to stay out late partying when she had classes the next day. She and Hal would be studying together that evening.

After class, Kristy sat down to study from her textbook in front of the stadium.

8%20kristy%20sits%20down%20to%20study%20while%20she%20waits%20for%20hal.jpg

Hal had promised to return there and pick her up after class. Neither one of them could help but remember that fateful day, years before, when Hal was supposed to meet Kristy in front of that same stadium and stood her up. Hal was determined never to let her down like that again. In a way, this would be something of an atonement for that past hurt he had inflicted on her. He found Kristy studying on the same bench he had studied on after his first class. He greeted her with a kiss and hug, then they each asked the other how their day went. Then, they got into the car and went home.

9%20they%20chat%20about%20their%20day.jpg

Just as they arrived, Hal got a phone call. Ho Sung Kim was visiting locally, and had learned Hal was there, so called for a chat. He and Kristy had planned to study together when they arrived home, but for some reason, Kristy was very low on energy, so she took a nap while he chatted with Ho Sung.

10%20kristy%20takes%20a%20nap.jpg

11%20hal%20chats%20with%20ho%20sung%20kim.jpg

So, Hal took his portable radio station outside to the front porch and started practising some of what he'd learned in class. Aligning the radio dishes wasn't as easy as it had sounded in class! But eventually, he got it.

12%20hal%20aligns%20the%20radio%20dishes.jpg

So, he took it to the back porch and started reporting campus events. He was enjoying himself, and getting school credit for it besides.

13%20hal%20reports%20on%20campus%20activities.jpg

Finally, he played some advertisements, for which he received $67.

14%20hal%20broadcasts%20ads.jpg

Now, he went inside to see if Kristy was awake yet. She was just waking up when he got to her. So, they proceeded to study their textbooks together.

15%20studying%20together.jpg

Hal continued to study by himself when Kristy went to make dinner.

16%20hal%20studies%20alone.jpg

She made veggie burgers, her favorite meal.

17%20kristy%20makes%20veggie%20burgers.jpg

After dinner, Hal put away the leftovers, as he was finished first. Then, he went upstairs to use the toilet and take a shower. In spite of her nap, Kristy was still very tired. She used the toilet downstairs, but then went up to join him in the shower, the only shower in the house. She wanted to make it to bed and to sleep, as soon as possible.

Around midnight, a burglar came to their house.

18%20burglar.jpg

They hadn't though about getting an alarm here, but Hal heard the burglar and went downstairs to meet her.

19%20hal%20confronts%20the%20burglar.jpg

It was not a pleasant meeting. The burglar was bruised and battered when she left the house.

20%20hal%20trounces%20the%20burglar.jpg
  • and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    Sorry I haven't been here, I've been sick.

@Zabeth0- I just assumed it counted as an instrument not technology but I have to check next time I'm in game because I really don't know. She already had a bad moodlet from the TV though so that's also why I didn't notice.
    Acid green would have been so much better haha. Thanks, Yeah Lexi needed hair like that to soften her face a bit. Exactly! Dressed as a chef and a mermaid lol, that face he made was hilarious I had to take a pic of it.

Wow that sounds a bit complicated, I'm glad I'm not Rafael. He seems to have everything under control at the moment though.

@IreneSwift- Oh ok, well that's cool. All of those would definitely help.
    Thankyou :)

Good on Kristy for acing the aptitude test and Hal for qualifying for the advance credits. Good thing the burglar didn't have a chance to steal anything.
    Uni time! That looks like a nice rental house, even more so now that they put nicer appliances in. How awkward that their professors hit on them, I'm sure they won't try anything more though. That certainly had an eventful first day at uni. So many people hitting on Kristy and asking for pictures and autographs from Hal, a bit annoying but I guess it's a compliment :)
    It's interesting to see the kids.

Your Indian couple look good :)
    Sounds like uni is going well for both of them.

@LunBeauty- Thanks :D Haha Slater would love hearing that ;)

A Honeymoon World Tour sounds awesome! Lol @ Raquelle's face, she doesn't look impressed. I like that hair on her, it looks nice. Yay she's pregnant! How exciting :) Good on Dallas for beating that creep up. Haha he ended up dying? good! :p
    Lol that is scary, what is Deanna even doing?
    Twins?! Omg :) congrats. Happy birthday Addison, she's a cute child. Aw the twins are such cute little toddlers!

@Celiria- It's good they were able to come up with a compromise for the story, it would have been sad for Nigel if they had to rewrite everything.

I hope Mady can figure out her feelings soon, it must be hard for her and it's not good for any of her relationships.

@venusdemilosims- Thankyou :D

Aj looks different with that hair! Is that what it looks like before he brushes it haha. Woah, she's definitely excited about getting a telescope :p Aw how cute they named the stars after each other :)

That was a sad conversation between Alex and her mother, I hope they can work things out because her mother's not getting any younger and she won't be around forever.

@TadOlson- Thankyou :)

Nice pics of the houses.

@MayaRose1138- The space station house is looking good :)

Haha yep, thankyou :D

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your game :(
    Haha did Drake really think he could get away with skipping school when his father works there :P Congrats to Fleur for winning the Art-A-thon. There's always something going on in that house with all those kids! Welcome baby Bryony! how cute :)

@jillbg- I wonder how the Mayor would react if he found out his daughter was one of the teens vandalizing. All of the families are so interesting and the town seems to have so many secrets, It's so interesting!

@Gemmie12- That sounds like it could be hard, but fun. Kirsten's house looks good, good to see her enjoying herself.

@dreamerz13- I downloaded TS4 too, played a bit yesterday. I haven't played it enough to fully comment on it but I still like 3 better.

Well if Juliet wants to be with him what can you do :p

Great TS4 pics, you've done more than me! I want to kill a sim now. Lol at that guy, I kinda feel sorry for him but it's pretty funny.

@Puddinroy- Haha I know right, Slater's funny.

@Miyaca- You can evolve plants in TS4?! :O It's nice she made some friends.
    Interesting story of how those two became friends, you wouldn't think you'd become friends with someone after something like that but thy seem like great friends so that's nice. I.sis is really pretty. Sad story about her though, hopefully things get better for her and her family.

Poor Mei, it wouldn't be nice to hear your love interest moved on, I hope she finds someone else. What an annoying paparazzi! but I love how Fei dealt with it :D
    It's good Kris' friend won't tell anyone about him being a vampire.
    Happy birthday to the girls, they are still pretty :)
    Great update.

@ddsims3world- You're welcome, thanks :)

That house looks very fancy, I like it :)
    2wn09yb.jpg
    @Miyaca "Plum" Torelli (I realize her name is censored) is very "plum" and pretty. Glad Cerise's career is going well and she's not getting into anymore fights, lol.

now that you mentioned it i had to go back and check and yeah it's censored. I don't understand what is wrong with that word. it's Ir!s her name is Ir!s i know i got warned before for modifying a censored word but i don't know how that could mean something bad. I hope someone could explain lol.

yeah thankfully so far no one has decided to cross her. There are still some people who eyes her at times but she just ignores them. now that ir!s is living with her it takes a lot off her back. at least she's not alone in the big house anymore.
    Been meaning to put this chapter out for awhile but got tied up and haven't opened my game for a couple days. Plus I'm also struggling with just how it's going to come across.

Screenshot-2345_zps74c1ba8b.jpg

Alexandra had set foot inside her childhood home for the first time since before her wedding. And she saw her mother in the flesh for the first time in months. "Mother," she began, "I've got something to tell you."
    "Not now, honey," replied Catarina in a tired voice, "can't it wait until morning?"
    Alexandra shrugged. "I guess so."

Screenshot-2346_zpsd61ff7eb.jpg

The next morning the queen of Hidden Springs returned to her desk, but it was clear that she had not been herself. Her face was pallid and her gait unsteady.
    She hadn't seen her daughter Alexandra since her military mission to Sunset Valley a couple months ago. She knew that Sunset Valley could be a landmine - after all, she knew Alexandra's commoner ex-boyfriend was originally from there.
    These two women were at the opposite ends of life's grand spectrum - one just beginning her life, the other nearing the end of it. Alexandra herself was shocked by how frail and feeble her once domineering mother looked. She'd lost weight and a lot of her vitality. The woman who for many years dominated Hidden Springs' politics and culture was a mere shadow of herself.
    "Ah, Alexandra. You're back," Catarina coughed as she limped to her seat.
    "Yes, mother, I guess I am."
    "Where have you been?"
    "None of your business."
    "Alexandra, I'm talking to you! Tell me, where have you been?"
    "And I told you, it's none of your business."
    "Alexandra, it is my business. I'm the queen, and I'm your mother."
    "For most of our lives, mother, you've chosen what we wear, what we eat, what we drink, what we think, how we think, who we talk to, what we do, and where we go. And now that we're grown, we're the ones finally making the choices. And it feels plum good."
    "But Alexandra, I do not like the choices that you've made --"
    "You know what, mother, I don't care that you don't like the choices I've made."
    "They're not becoming of a princess."
    "So what if they're not? Maybe they don't fit YOUR idea of a princess, mother. They're my choices. Have you thought about, maybe, just maybe, I might have my own idea about being a princess? Wake up. It's a different world out there. Things have changed from when you were growing up. So what that I'm not that dainty little girl you spent so much time and effort training me to be. I'm meant to be something else."
    "Oh, you're most definitely something else, Alexandra. Just exactly what, I'm not sure. You've chopped off all your hair. I hardly recognize you anymore. The only way I can tell it's still you is those marvelous gray eyes of yours and your father's Roman nose."
    "I know what I am, mother. My name is Alex. I'm a pilot."
    Catarina leaned over and saw a very different piece of jewelry on her daughter's ring finger - a glittering diamond bauble. "That's a lovely ring, Alexandra," Catarina noted, "where did you get it?"
    "AJ bought it for me."
    "AJ? You can't mean Savannah Jolina's son - I told you not to -" Catarina's voice trailed off.

Screenshot-2347_zps0da75e32.jpg

"AJ, my husband. He and I are married."
    "What, did you say you were --"
    "Yes, I said, I'm married. AJ and I are married."
    "Alexandra!"
    "I said my name is Alex."
    "I named you Alexandra, and that's what I intend to call you. It is a proud, noble, feminine name."
    "Mother, did you hear me? AJ and I are married. He is my husband and life partner and I love him."
    "I heard you, I'm just not sure I believe you. Didn't I tell you not to see that boy?"
    "Well, we're going to be seeing quite a lot of each other, since we're married and all. You can't stop it, we filed all the necessary paperwork and did everything the legal way, the way it was supposed to. You separated us once, mother, you're not going to do it again. You don't have the power anymore."
    "What are you talking about? Of course I could -"
    "Mother, Prince Sebastian signed our marriage license. Our marriage is entirely legal. It's over."

wait what so Catarina wasn't in the wedding? i'm sorry if i forgot or i just assumed she attended. that must have been a big blow to her learning that her daughter is now married to someone she doesn't approve of.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top