Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    This is a wonderful build Sandraelle, love how you used the ultra modern wall sculpture behind the tv. Everything looks absolutely wonderful, rec'd!
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    My dislike of moderns is a standard joke nowadays. However, I could see a couple of my sims living in this house. I love the clean lines, but even better is the layers of texture all through the house. It has a warm inviting feel, and that is hard to get in a modern sim house. Nicely done! Think I will add this to my favorites & my game. Thank you so much for sharing! :D
  • Workingmum8Workingmum8 Posts: 37 Member
    What a beautiful home - it looks like it would look perfect in Starlight Shores, as a home to a famous performer.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    This is a wonderful build Sandraelle, love how you used the ultra modern wall sculpture behind the tv. Everything looks absolutely wonderful, rec'd!

Thank you so much Meagan, I really like that wall sculpture for my modern homes, there are so many areas to recolor, and thank you for the rec, I appreciate it. :-)
    Morakai wrote: »
    My dislike of moderns is a standard joke nowadays. However, I could see a couple of my sims living in this house. I love the clean lines, but even better is the layers of texture all through the house. It has a warm inviting feel, and that is hard to get in a modern sim house. Nicely done! Think I will add this to my favorites & my game. Thank you so much for sharing! :D

Thanks for visiting Morakai and for your nice comments. I'm glad you like it and like all the textures, I have a hard time just leaving every wall white in a modern house. It's funny because in "real life", I don't really like the modern theme, but that's what I think I like building the most, for some reason, lol. I have another modern house to upload next, so stay tuned, :smiley:
    What a beautiful home - it looks like it would look perfect in Starlight Shores, as a home to a famous performer.

Thank you for stopping by Workingmum8. Yes, I agree, I think that would fit in well with Starlight Shores. :-)
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    This is a really pretty home! I love your recolors.
    edited February 15
    HILLSIDE MODERN, 1/19/15
    35X45 RESIDENTIAL LOT built at 33 Surf Circle in Isla Paradiso

Here’s another modern home built on a small cliff right next to the beach. The style would suit a bachelor or a young couple. It features 2 BDR, 2-1/2 BA, a fireplace, separate laundry room, an office and a loft with pool table. On the outside it comes with a gated carport with a small storage room, an upper terrace with a telescope and an art easel, a pool with waterfall, patio space, private beach, a boat and a surfboard. Everything is upgraded.

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

KLJ0tu4.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
    luvalphvle wrote: »
    This is a really pretty home! I love your recolors.

Thank you so much luvalphvle!
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    OK... that is just freaking gorgeous!! I so wish I could be a fly on the wall of your brain! Wow! :D Amazing!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Hillside Modern is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The slanted roofing is great! Very nice trellis covered upper patio! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there or sitting on the chairs looking out at the views. They will enjoy doing the star gazing there. It looks very nice how you have done the raised plants there, for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have done the gated car port! Nice paving that you have used for the front entrance area. The covered over front entryway looks nice. Very nice outdoors areas! The backyard pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting poolside on the loungers in the sunshine or have fun swimming. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal at the trellis covered dining table. The water fountain going into the pool gives a nice look to the backyard scene. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers through the outdoors areas! The hedge fencing looks nice on the edges of the lot. It looks great how you have done steps down to a private beach where sims can enjoy sitting beside the sea under the umbrella on the loungers! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed and angled the armchairs either side of the lamp there for sims to have a chat. The patterned floor rug there is nice. It looks very nice how you have used the blinds/columns wall to separate off the living room from the kitchen and dining areas. The bamboo plant is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting watching tv there. It looks great how you have done the fireplace alcove! Very nice design of the kitchen! The enlarged island bar stool counter is great! The lemonade jug and fruit bowl on the counter are nice kitchen tiuches there. The texture of the kitchen walls looks nice and suits the type of build. It looks nice how you have placed the blinds either sides and on top of the windows. The type of blinds suit the type of home. Very nice recolouring of the dining seats! The dining nook area is very nice! The patterned floor rug there looks nice. Very nice mastersuite! The texture of the bedhead wall looks nice. Sims will have very nice views through their bedroom windows whilst laying in bed! The clothes closet is nice! Nice sitting area. The loft games room is very nice! Sims will have fun playing pool there, or enjoy sitting resting on the seats watching other sims playing. They will enjoy listening to the music from the stereo whilst sitting or playing there. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the stereo wall. The blue colour scheme of the office is calming for sims when reading or using the computer there.
    The home is very nice :)
    Morakai wrote: »
    OK... that is just freaking gorgeous!! I so wish I could be a fly on the wall of your brain! Wow! :D Amazing!

LOL Morakai, thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it. :-)

Thank you dear Rose!!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very beautiful dear! I love the colors you have put into it!! Some of my very favorite!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Very beautiful dear! I love the colors you have put into it!! Some of my very favorite!

Glad you liked Bree! Thanks so much.
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Wow, just beautiful you have actually used patterns I won't even touch and made me like them! Great work, Rec'd
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    HILLSIDE MODERN, 35X45 RESIDENTIAL LOT, 1/19/15

Here’s another modern home built on a small cliff right next to the beach (33 Surf Circle in Isla Paradiso). The style would suit a bachelor or a young couple. It features 2 BDR, 2-1/2 BA, a fireplace, separate laundry room, an office and a loft with pool table. On the outside it comes with a gated carport with a small storage room, an upper terrace with a telescope and an art easel, a pool with waterfall, patio space, private beach, a boat and a surfboard. Everything is upgraded. Slideshow link: http://imgur.com/a/jQODx#0

Exchange Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8556879

LfdLEWh.jpg

The little terrace above the carport with an ocean view is tops.
    It is probably where I would be spending a lot of time if I lived in your house.

Nice Job ... Recommended ... And Have A Lovely Day.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Wow, just beautiful you have actually used patterns I won't even touch and made me like them! Great work, Rec'd

Thank you MeaganJo....I get bored with the patterns after awhile and just try different color schemes. I'm glad you like it, and thank you for the rec!
    BlackSand wrote: »
    HILLSIDE MODERN, 35X45 RESIDENTIAL LOT, 1/19/15

Here’s another modern home built on a small cliff right next to the beach (33 Surf Circle in Isla Paradiso). The style would suit a bachelor or a young couple. It features 2 BDR, 2-1/2 BA, a fireplace, separate laundry room, an office and a loft with pool table. On the outside it comes with a gated carport with a small storage room, an upper terrace with a telescope and an art easel, a pool with waterfall, patio space, private beach, a boat and a surfboard. Everything is upgraded. Slideshow link: http://imgur.com/a/jQODx#0

Exchange Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8556879

LfdLEWh.jpg

The little terrace above the carport with an ocean view is tops.
    It is probably where I would be spending a lot of time if I lived in your house.

Nice Job ... Recommended ... And Have A Lovely Day.

Thanks BlackSand.....I would love spending time on a terrace with water views too! Thank you for the nice comments and the rec. Hope you have a great day too.
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Thanks BlackSand.....I would love spending time on a terrace with water views too! Thank you for the nice comments and the rec. Hope you have a great day too.

Like Beach Houses and Dive Areas ... I have a little experience to draw on.
    Here is a beautiful view of Cruz Bay in St John.

It is amazing how much the little islands spotting the sea reminds me of the Island Paradise EP.

stjohn2.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    BlackSand wrote: »

Like Beach Houses and Dive Areas ... I have a little experience to draw on.
    Here is a beautiful view of Cruz Bay in St John.

It is amazing how much the little islands spotting the sea reminds me of the Island Paradise EP.

stjohn2.jpg

That's an awesome picture! And yes that does kind of resemble IP. I've been snorkeling in St. Thomas, but we didn't go to St. John. I am a water sign in the zodiac (Cancer) and happen to love all things water -- oceans, beaches, islands, etc...so thank you for sharing. :-)
    edited February 15
    ALL ABOUT THE VIEW, 3/16/15
    25x30 residential lot at 100 Redwood Parkway, Sunset Valley

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

PICTURES

Another small house in my "Tiny House Nation" series. All about the View has a small layout, but has everything your sim will need - a living room with a fireplace, a full kitchen with a breakfast bar to dine at, separate bedroom space with a full bathroom. If you don't like the color lime green, then you may not like this home, as it has pops of this color throughout. No matter where you are in this home (besides the bathroom), the floor to ceiling windows on the back side of the home will give you spectacular views of the beautiful landscape outdoors. For what it lacks inside, the outside makes up for it with it's own parking space, a spacious fenced in backyard with large deck spaces, a pool and a hot tub. Everything is upgraded.

g4Zi9pd.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh Ms Sandra!! It's limetastic!! Bright stunning colors, and the view is breathtaking!! I miss Sims 3, and all my 'stuff'. So, So Nice!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    All About The View is a very nice home! :) Very nice layout of the home! The flowers look very pretty how you have placed them either sides of the front footpath! The lime touches throughout the home are very nice! The lime letterbox and front door are nice for sims to see when coming to their home. The front porch is nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat there, enjoying being outdoors in the air. The texture of the exterior of the home is nice. Very nice back porch! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sunlight on the loungers there. They will enjoy cooking meals on the lime coloured bbq and eating the food at the table eating the nice views of the nearby flowers. The chequered patterning on the hot tub deck looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the combination of the wooden and the stone flooring textures! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. The paving around the edge of the pool looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The texture of the interior walls, and the brown and lime colour schemes of the rooms looks very nice! The living room is very nice! The black colour of the sofa looks stylish, and the patterning on the floor rug is very nice! The lime vase is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv and warming up near the fire. It looks nice how you have placed the long narrow windows on the top section of the living room walls. The corner fireplace nook looks nice. The lime and white colour scheme of the kitchen cabinets and counters looks very nice. It looks very nice how you placed the cabinets and counters in the room. The bar stool counter is great! The plant is a nice touch in the kitchen. The pattern on the bed in the bedroom looks nice. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst laying in bed. The sunflowers picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice study desk nook in the bedroom! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer whilst sunsjine is coming in onto them. It looks nice how you have placed the shelves on the study desk area wall. The black and white patterned floor rug adds to the nice look of the bedroom. They will have very nice views of the outdoirson through their bedrooms windows! The white and lime tiling of the bathroom walls looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Cassee wrote: »
    Oh Ms Sandra!! It's limetastic!! Bright stunning colors, and the view is breathtaking!! I miss Sims 3, and all my 'stuff'. So, So Nice!

So good to see you Cassee. I miss so many people here since Sims 4 came out. I can't get 4 until I update my computer, lol. But I would have a hard giving up all my "stuff" too. Thanks for visiting, I appreciate it. :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top