Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Oooh I love those ideas too. I like the goddess idea, I'm kinda playing around that idea already so I might integrate offerings into it :grin:

@pammiechick I can play a new game, but I can't play any of my saved games. :(
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @MegandtheMoon‌

I've had to start fresh on one of my legacies that I inadvertently deleted. Luckily, I had saved the family and their home. You could start a new amazon challenge with different characters. Maybe make it VERY different from your original then once they do fix it, you can go back to playing that one. I'd love to see a new amazon journey that you create!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Aww thank you @pammiechick I might just do that :star:
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Bring it back from the dead with a BUMP
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Bring it back from the dead with a BUMP
    Zombie ME!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the bump I've been so preoccupied I forgot to check in.

Update: I'm currently updating the Amazon challenge for the new game pack so stay tuned.
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I've tweaked the rules a bit for my story but my creator is Bella Goth (Renamed Bella Hill and she has no husband.)
    We have killed the males who have some how got out of their quarters. Johnny Zest will be missed.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
    @br560 bella is a great choice for a tribe leader! She's totally creator-worthy ;)
    @br560 bella is a great choice for a tribe leader! She's totally creator-worthy ;)

Yeah. Go Bella!!
    Br560.
    I've made the story really dramatic. The heiress is in love with one of the slaves and (Accidently) becomes pregnant with him. I'm going to be in tears when he dies.
    Br560.
    br560 wrote: »
    I've made the story really dramatic. The heiress is in love with one of the slaves and (Accidently) becomes pregnant with him. I'm going to be in tears when he dies.

That sounds exciting!

I was really upset when I had to kill off my first slave. Lol.
    edited March 2015
    Yeah...i hate to watch them die...sigh. Especially when I have to kill my first son. :#
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MissymarshmelloMissymarshmello Posts: 8 New Member
    edited January 2015
    It's alright if I post on here? I'm already re installing some of my favourite hairs for this challenge XD
    edited January 2015
    I found this challenge and fell in love because sims 4 gets a bit boring so here I am :DD

I would show you my creator but I need help lmao I have no clue what kind of url i'm supposed to use but anYWHO (please help xD)

My creator is Tala Wakanda, she has Navajo ties ( that's why she's in Oasis Springs c: ) Wakanda translates to - possesses magical power- from Sioux tribes. Tala translates to wolf from Navajo tribes and I thought that was pretty fitting because she's like this big bad Alpha female and wolf just sounds pretty cool on it's own.

I plan to have a backstory later on but I'm currently gathering some slaves.

I have a feeling this is the only challenge i'll be able to stick to throughout all of my simming years XD
    edited January 2015
    @Missymarshmello‌ You have to be a member in order to post pics. It stinks. Took me around 70 posts and lots of likes to get there. Just keep posting and commenting and you'll be able to post pics.

Can't wait to see your story! If you want, create a blog with Wordpress or Blogger and tell your story that way. Check out mine below for examples.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2015
    @pammiechick ugh that blows XD welp i'll just build up screenshots and post them all on a seperate blog. Thanks :) xx
    Post edited by Missymarshmello on
    aaaaaand it won't let me post links either - thankyou ea -.-

http ://sims4challengesofmythicality.blogspot.com.au/

just remove the space between the p and : when entering cx
    Hi @Missymarshmello! That's great that you're doing this challenge too! It's great fun. I never tried a challenge in all my simming years (and I've been playing since the original Sims ;)) but this one really appealed to me and I was hooked.

Your creator, Tala, is really pretty. And I like the care you put into naming your Sims. My Sims all have a Nordic influence because I imagined my creator, Freya, as a Norse goddess. It's so much fun :grin:

It'll be great to see how your tribe develops - keep us posted!
    Ohhhh, @Missymarshmello‌! LOVE your backstories! I can see danger with your slave! Great job! Can't wait to read more. I'm going to be posting it on my blogs, too, so I won't miss an episode and bookmarking this page. Make sure to update us here! And keep commenting, so you'll reach member status! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2015
    chapter one is up guys :) hope you guys enjoy xx
  • BookHuntingBookHunting Posts: 33 Member
    I was sooo happy when I found this! I've been wanting to try this since I saw Sims3Symbiote's lp, but never found the time. Then the sims 4 came put and I forgot about it. But Im totally doing it now that Ive found this! :) I'd post a screenshot of my creator/ amazonian queen, Hera, but Im not a member yet. :( Im definitely bookmarking this!
  • BookHuntingBookHunting Posts: 33 Member
    I have a question though, why is their no Champion or Entertainer? Does the sims 4 make it impossible to have one in the challenge or something?
    Sorry for how long it is since my last post. I've been busy with an unfair pricing on the outdoor pack. I have refused to buy it because of reasons but simsvip has a guide to the game so i'll give that a read and add some things on from now on Game Updates go straight to the page 1.
    I have a question though, why is their no Champion or Entertainer? Does the sims 4 make it impossible to have one in the challenge or something?
    No there is no singular champion or entertainer. The providers are the entertainers though but I can add it as a new ranking if enough people want an entertainer in their tribes. I like the champion idea though I'll see how I can involve that.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Page one now has the outdoor retreat updates it's small at the moment but I'll think of more things further on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top