Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discussion thread: Sims 4 hoax images and videos

Comments

• Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    I admit I am completely curious to see what The Sims 4 would turn out like if it went like this and also the multi-player thing they scrapped but I am happy with the game we got!
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    dmel25 wrote: »

Butt crack, just say it, your butt crack. No one likes a smelly 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

On the Internet you can find people that like pretty much anything...even that. :s

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »

On the Internet you can find people that like pretty much anything...even that. :s

I find that hard to believe. No one likes the smell of festering 🐸🐸🐸🐸 juice, if they do they should reevaluate their life.
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »

I... don't....

*goes back underground*

I'll take your word for it
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    noodlesandmenoodlesandme Posts: 188 Member
    My first thought was how I wish we had a control screen like the one posted. That actually looks interesting, actually all of it looks far more enjoyable than TS4.
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Gnarl_Lee wrote: »

22hijn.jpg
    this pic is OBVIOUSLY on the lowest graphics setting possible...its not fair to take the worst possible pic from one game and compare it to the best possible pic from another...crank up the settings and lets see that chipmunk again
    It's normal settings, they all look like that. How do you expect a thing with the polys of a 1990's game to look better on high settings?

You are more than welcome to find me one.

eupsnd.jpg

2w1wi9v.jpg
    Those graphics gave me a heart attack
    2lbhoit.jpg
  • Options
    Jimil wrote: »

22hijn.jpg
    this pic is OBVIOUSLY on the lowest graphics setting possible...its not fair to take the worst possible pic from one game and compare it to the best possible pic from another...crank up the settings and lets see that chipmunk again
    It's normal settings, they all look like that. How do you expect a thing with the polys of a 1990's game to look better on high settings?

eupsnd.jpg

2w1wi9v.jpg
    2lbhoit.jpg

You need LifeAlert... I fell once and couldn't get up.
  • Options

22hijn.jpg

eupsnd.jpg

2w1wi9v.jpg
    2lbhoit.jpg

You need LifeAlert... I fell once and couldn't get up.
    No.. I need The Sims 5.
  • Options
    SimpLyAngeLicSimpLyAngeLic Posts: 153 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHhotNuC3k

I want to know what they used to create that video ... is that an interior design type program ... thats amazing.

tumblr_moo3wb2Hwg1s123w8o2_1280.jpg

My sims need to look like this!

E4oIn.jpg

I have seen this before ... and I would LOVE if this was implemented. I was truthfully hoping that this was real when I first saw it. Maybe one day ...

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHhotNuC3k

I want to know what they used to create that video ... is that an interior design type program ... thats amazing.

tumblr_moo3wb2Hwg1s123w8o2_1280.jpg

My sims need to look like this!

E4oIn.jpg

I have seen this before ... and I would LOVE if this was implemented. I was truthfully hoping that this was real when I first saw it. Maybe one day ...

Wow I love some of the ideas presented in that big picture at the end, specifically having strong, weak, and neutral traits! I think that as Sims 4 evolves it could implement some of these features in a way that could easily be used online or offline. I absolutely love The Gallery and its ease of adding content from other users into my game. While I never ever want Sims 4 to require a persistent connection I have no qualms about adding features that will enrich the gameplay but they definitely need to be optional for those who don't want to be online.
  • Options
    RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    This thread has become such a huge circle-jerk. It's literally the same few people posting the same few "EA and the Sims 4 suck and we refuse to find something better to do than complain on the Sims 4 forums all day"
  • Options
    RoyaiChaos wrote: »
    This thread has become such a huge circle-jerk. It's literally the same few people posting the same few "EA and the Sims 4 suck and we refuse to find something better to do than complain on the Sims 4 forums all day"

A+ for constructive commentary
  • Options

I know right? That was most constructive thing I've read all day.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member

Nobody has been complaining about EA or sims 4 for at least 10 pages now. +1 for the effort though.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options

And so accurate. I really do refuse to do anything but post on the sims forums. Sims forums 4 lyfe. #whine
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member

And you're forced to read threads like these because why again?

EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    edited January 2015

And so accurate. I really do refuse to do anything but post on the sims forums. Sims forums 4 lyfe. #whine

Yep, I spend every second of my day coming on here to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with you guys and complain about Sims 4 and EA... #Sims4isLove #Sims4isLife

But I come on here in hopes of seeing if EA has decided to change anything about this game, plus I enjoy reading what many of the simmers here have to say. Plus many of them make me laugh which is always nice.
  • Options
    Mmm... Circle-jerking..... This thread is so lucky.
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    The circle-jerk is fun, is that my fault? Got to get my money's worth somehow. Also the SimGurus keep posting gems that make me laugh all day long! #Sims4Forums #CircleJerks4Life
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    Ummm.

869ac522e1bb9d6c072dbbe527ed9821aa90f0c7aaccfde1b94fc05e74d5ff29.jpg
  • Options
    Ummm.

More for us! *jumps back in*
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Point is, this thread has become unconstructive because it's the same people saying the same things and every time a new person comes that offers a new and different opinion, they are instantly "attacked" by the group that already agrees with each other and are scared off. This means there is just the same people, saying the same things, with no real constructive progression because it's a one-sided argument. It also leads those people to believe that everyone agrees with them.

Edit: Ex: how you all jumped on me after posting this.
  • Options
    Ummm.

More for us! *jumps back in*

Okay....
    no-words-homer-into-brush.gif
  • Options

Point is, this thread has become unconstructive because it's the same people saying the same things and every time a new person comes that offers a new and different opinion, they are instantly "attacked" by the group that already agrees with each other and are scared off. This means there is just the same people, saying the same things, with no real constructive progression because it's a one-sided argument. It also leads those people to believe that everyone agrees with them.

I believe you are mistaken. People who come in with different opinions are welcome and we discuss those varied opinions. People who come in and make snarky, derisive posts, on the other hand...
  • Options

Nobody has been complaining about EA or sims 4 for at least 10 pages now. +1 for the effort though.

Page 11: Someone is complaining about the grime in the Sims 4. +1 for each person that upvoted your obviously incorrect comment.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top