Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MykalaplyMykalaply Posts: 1,041 Member
    My sims Kaitlyn just got dumped by her fiancé, Tony Ancelotti right after planning her bachelorette party... Don't know what happened, got a pop up that read something like Tony Ancelotti better watch out no good will come of him hanging out with Alliyana Benez, I was like what? and then I check my sims relationship bar and he was listed as his ex.. My poor sims..
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited January 2015
    Doing rotation, Into The Future is confused
    Now for Celina Nagy and Darlene Bunch, same descendants

Note: Celina has as boyfriend Sam Sekemoto and Darlene no boyfriend
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    oh my god

Judy Bunch at Oasis Landing go to job
  • Rocky StormRocky Storm Posts: 57 Member
    One of my sims died and the grim reaper was standing in front of my dead sim on his iPad for 2 sim hours and then the dead sims sister decided to not care about her sister and casually talk to the grim reaper the grim reaper was also realy fat btw.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Mykalaply wrote: »
    My sims Kaitlyn just got dumped by her fiancé, Tony Ancelotti right after planning her bachelorette party... Don't know what happened, got a pop up that read something like Tony Ancelotti better watch out no good will come of him hanging out with Alliyana Benez, I was like what? and then I check my sims relationship bar and he was listed as his ex.. My poor sims..

Oh wow!! I don't think I have ever seen that happen in one of my games!
    What a bummer. :( Please send Kaitlyn my condolences.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    One of my sims died and the grim reaper was standing in front of my dead sim on his iPad for 2 sim hours and then the dead sims sister decided to not care about her sister and casually talk to the grim reaper the grim reaper was also realy fat btw.

Interesting.....

??
    Honestly I've had weirder stuff happen to me on sims that was the 4th weirdest thing
    I'm playing sims 4 btw
    Honestly I've had weirder stuff happen to me on sims that was the 4th weirdest thing

Oh? Do share!! ;)
    3rd weirdest thing: my sim was watching tv and a ghost sim from one of the tombstones in the back yard possessed the television and now it's glitched out.

2nd weirdest thing:I tried to kill my sims ex-boyfriend but when the cowplant was hungry there was no eat cake option so it died.

NUMBER 1 WIERDEST THING: I loggedon one day to see my baby in the bassinet get the demon baby glitch which looks terrifying trust me and then my sim started eating cake and one of my sims died of laughter while watching comedy tv.
    Sorry that took so long to type I'm using a phone. Very hard to hit the keys....
    3rd weirdest thing: my sim was watching tv and a ghost sim from one of the tombstones in the back yard possessed the television and now it's glitched out.

2nd weirdest thing:I tried to kill my sims ex-boyfriend but when the cowplant was hungry there was no eat cake option so it died.

NUMBER 1 WIERDEST THING: I loggedon one day to see my baby in the bassinet get the demon baby glitch which looks terrifying trust me and then my sim started eating cake and one of my sims died of laughter while watching comedy tv.

#1 What!? That is crazy!!! I guess they haven't worked out all the glitches in Sims 4 yet. ;)
    I hate how sims can die of laughter in sims 4 if you are watching tv while having the very happy mood, then it's pretty much go.
    I meant go not go stupid auto correct
    I meant go
    Omg I Meant G G
    Sorry if that is considered spam I kept trying to correct my sentence but stupid auto correct decided to annoy me lol
    Why does it keep saying plum when I try to say stupid?
    I hate how sims can die of laughter in sims 4 if you are watching tv while having the very happy mood, then it's pretty much go.

You're fine! You made me Lol with those comments. ;)

It adds Plum as a censor to bad language. Not even bad language sometimes! I said d-u-m-b and h-a-t-e and it replaced it with Plum. Gotta love it. ;)

And replying to your comment, that really IS a stupid (see it's gonna say plum) ok...LAME way for a Sim to die!! Utterly ridiculous if you ask me. They should remove that with the next update!
    Ikr?
    Sorry it took so long to reply I'm helping some one with a sims 4 outdoor retreat issue
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @ACB44-Great written update!
    @emorrill-How do you manage to play without using Mods?I can't even try unless I've got my Mods installed.
    I managed to get into my game earlier and played in Oak Leaf.
    Here's an update on some new construction in Oak Leaf.
    Here's where the walls were up on the new home construction.
    16128891087_6418b9181d_z.jpg
    Here's the house after windows and doors were added and it got furnished.
    16314752955_96e656b3c0_z.jpg
    Here's after the lights were added.
    16128583989_5bc4837c80_z.jpg
    Here's the house waiting for the family to move in.There's a for sale sign to mark it as a house.
    16288823276_02eae298dc_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • immafatcatimmafatcat Posts: 20 New Member
    well..... My child sim died, the same child sim was wearing an adult bathing suit which was a super weird glitch where it basically looked like the silent hill monster.... Yup. But anyway, so when she died, the grim reaper came.... He was an ordinary man o_o except with the lil grim reaper thing..... weird sims glitches....
  • EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    my sims day has been remodeling but what happened last is
    1st backstory had a sim have a daughter had that one have a daughter then moved her out of the world lol
    leaving the little girl with her grandmother
    well the grandmother started dating the same time the girl(Mirra) did Mirra was a teen
    they both got married with in a week game time O.O so 2 married couples 1 house
    grandma should have died years ago but kept living like 1200+ days
    then ate a bad jelly bean died her hubby died from old age the next day
    the young couple went on vacation to "mourn"
    now I am remodeling the house for only the 1 couple and the fairy butler I hired
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• ACB44ACB44 Posts: 140 Member
    @immafatcat‌ wow, that's actually really interesting!... do you have any pictures?

@Enchantedprey‌ sounds like a good story, please keep us updated on how their vacation goes!

thanks @emorrill‌ and @TadOlson‌ for keeping up with my game, here's another update:

Holly's pregnancy went really well, so well that she ended up having twins - a girl named Barbara J and a boy named Bobby S. While I was given the option to pick their traits, my legacy is kind of a Randomacy/Alphabacy so I let the dice choose for me. Barbara ended up getting Evil and Virtuoso, while Bobby got friendly and loves the cold... I think I'm going to have quite a bit of fun with both of them. They have a light brown complexion, which is to be expected due to the mix of Holly and Abdul... and they both appear to be normal human beings (not sure if I'm happy or sad about that LOL), so no one will be a werewolf this time around.

Abdul got promoted to level 3 of the fortune teller career, which brought in enough money just in time to create the nursery for the twins. Holly's OCD is still pretty active, but not as much ... she recently auditioned for a Magician gig which helped lighten her spirits and also spends part of her nights napping in the rocking chair between the twins' cribs. Since the family was blessed with two babies and Holly started doing better, Abdul decided to hold off on getting the dog. So right now, the couple is working on their careers and raising their young ...

Oh, one last thing I almost forgot ... after auditioning for the magician gig, Holly toured the Haunter House and came out a ghost. I freaked out and thought she died and frantically searched google to see what the heck happened (thinking I might have to Quit without saving ... no way was she going to just die on me that easily!). Turns out, she was only cursed for a few hours... so when she returned home, Abdul freaked... seriously though, he has seen Holly as a zombie, werewolf, and now a ghost ... something is just not right with the girl. But anyways, she gave him a Shy Kiss and held his hand to ensure him that she was still herself and quickly turned back into her human form. They were both so happy that they celebrated with a WooHoo of course. Afterwards, Abdul went to bed while Holly went and napped in the rocking chair between her two babies.

Thanks for following my story! What do you guys think about hiring babysitters? Should they try to raise their kids on their own while both of them are still trying to reach the top of their career? Will Barbara turn out to be the spawn of satan or can Bobby's friendliness overpower her with love? With all the WooHooing going on, is there a chance that they could pop out another baby (or two) .. would Holly's career survive another pregnancy?

Idk... but I guess we'll find out LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top