Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    @Miyaca Nice update! Cerise certainly likes to walk on the wild side, now doesn't she? I think that woman is jealous of Cerise. It's like Cerise says. She's just having a small bit of fun and not looking to get into a serious relationship right now. Now if she was in a serious relationship and seeing all these guy on the side, it would be totally different. There is nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting when you're single.

yeah well she has always been a fighter and it's what you learn to be especially if you are left alone in a city and have to fend for yourself. Little things tends to get huge in a small town like little flirting can turn into a really bad scarlet letter type of scandal and like most people that woman likes to gossip and believes it with conviction.
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @Miyaca Actually, I was just tired of the hassles of Kristy's career. Extended or repeated use of build/buy overloads my graphics card, and makes it slow way down. Then it's very difficult to recolor anything, and I have to quit the game and reboot my computer. As much as I wanted to do all the professions I've never done before, it just wasn't worth it to do that career.

yeah some of the professions does take a lot of effort and it seems like that one is kinda glitched or somehow bugged if it does that.
    Page 471@Miyaca I'm glad you like seeing elder couples being romantic, because I like to play my elder couples right up to the end of their lives. It's nice for them to finally have time to just be together and enjoy those sunset “years,” without work and children taking up all of their time.

I never played Tomb Raider. I prefer the pure adventure games, rather than action adventure games. My absolute favorites were the Rhem games, which you may never have heard of. My other favorites included all of the Myst games, and Schizm and the other games by Detalion. I even liked their first game, Reah, which got bad ratings by the reviewers. Now, that was probably the only seriously glitchy adventure game I ever played. Also, I especially loved a Quiet Weekend In Capri and its sequel, Anacapri: the Dream. The Journeyman Project Trilogy was also a lesser favorite. Oh, and then there's the Last Express, another great adventure game.

LOL! I figure that the gifts themselves weren't really in the boxes, there were notes telling them where to go to find them. We do that sometimes in real life, for large gifts like that.

Yes, that was just an on-vacation glitch that wiped out Hal's employment record. It was back to normal once they got home. But, the opportunity didn't return. So, I'm glad I didn't send them there just for that. I turn down most of the opportunities that they get that involve travel anymore. Kristy has fully explored everything in all the WA worlds, gotten all the recipes, caught all the fish, bought all the items that can only be bought there, and completed all the relic collections, and has no real reason to go back.

yeah i like seeing them all romantic. It just means that despite their age they still haven't forget to be sweet with one another unlike some people who are adults or even young adults a few kids later and they're like strangers to one another. If i see old people being romantic it makes me hopeful to find someone who i can do the same with once i get old.

yeah i haven't heard of those games are they indi made? Tomb raider is fun but yeah it's more of an action adventure, most of the games i played are action adventure and goal oriented in away like Resident Evil. Nancy Drew is more on puzzle adventures which i enjoyed. Other games i got hook to was RPG's and not the amazing graphics kind of RPG's but the indi once with little sprites for characters. I also like shooting games like Left4Dead and stuff. my preference in gaming genre is a bit all over the place as long as i enjoy it i play it.

well that makes sense instead of them being forced to fit in a box lol.

glad it returned most of the glitches happening in vacation world are just in the vacation world and will most likely return to normal once back although there are times that you also lose the progress you made in the vacation world. Same here most of the travel opportunities i turn down, i just hate the load screens since it takes to long especially in my game. Guess Kristy has really been busy and no need to do all of those things anymore.
    @Miyaca Yes, Hal had to win 20 tournament matches to gain the title, so there were a lot of them. Kristy did the tournament back when she lived in Shang Simla, so she was able to spread them out longer, and do other things in between.

that is a lot. i tried doing the tournament matches but it takes too long especially when you let them spar, wait for the opponent plus taking care of their needs. I just didn't have the patience lol.
    @Miyaca I did that once when I first tried Sims 4. I fell asleep for an entire night and left the game on. My test sim was still alive, a full sim week later. She had been going to work, etc, the whole time. And oh you missed the last honeymoon update, it's on 472 I think. ;)

lol they won't die if you leave them alone but can die when you overdo it with their emotions haha. oh i'll check it out thanks for reminding me. I thought you skipped a chapter when you posted Sierra.
    ...Life returns to (whatever normal is) in Sunset Valley...

soccercard2_zpsd808e612.jpg

While AJ and his new bride Alexandra were in Al Simhara on their honeymoon, an unauthorized biography of Sierra, the Llamas' talented, mercurial rookie standout, had been released. Sierra's agent wanted her to come in and sign autographs. Her PPA (plumbotic personal assistant) handled the call, as it did all the others, and spoke for its charge when it refused the opportunity. Even though she was a rookie - and a female - she had already emerged as the team's best player.
    The problem, though, regarding Sierra, was harnessing her obvious natural ability. On the field, as in her life, she had a tendency for being too wild with her passes, kicking the ball too strong, even shattering backboards while attempting dunks. Athletic coaches tend to be stern, authoritarian, 'my way or the highway' types. A girl like Sierra, with her erratic behavior, would positively irk these types, even as they attempt to rein her in.

Screenshot-2350_zps7ba9c084.jpg

Savannah's life returned to something resembling normal in Sunset Valley. Savannah spent most of her day on the phone with her agents and her contacts. She had another speaking engagement coming up, along with having to return to teach at the University. Savannah had taken the college teaching gig because she got tired of staying in the house. (Sidebar, this woman REALLY doesn't want to become an elder, the last time she got close her butler fixed her ambrosia rofl, I've never had that happen before or since)

Screenshot-2351_zps6470962e.jpg

Even though she hadn't made the trip to Hidden Springs for the wedding because she was still in school, Skylar had seen the ceremony live on Skype because Alexandra had arranged it before she left Sunset Valley.

Screenshot-2352_zpsdc724f23.jpg

The youngest boy, Sawyer, had yet another playdate with a girl that lived across town, Jessica Myers. Jessica's dad, Joseph, came to bring her over.

Screenshot-2353_zpscb5a4d1c.jpg

Sawyer disappeared with Jessica. I think this might be a future teen romance down the road, they're ALWAYS together.

Screenshot-2355_zps42b5d473.jpg

After Sawyer left, Savannah confronted her daughter. She was flabbergasted at Sierra, who cavalierly strolled into her brother's wedding ceremony right before it ended and only basically stayed to stuff herself with wedding cake. Sierra's already erratic behavior had only gotten worse after her abduction by aliens when she was just twelve years old. Savannah had tried to understand her and even went to therapy with her daughter. Sierra was still seeing a therapist, although it remains to be seen how much progress she was making. Savannah had taken to affectionately referring to her as her 'wild child.'

Screenshot-2354_zps02aadb23.jpg

"I can't believe you, Sierra," Savannah muttered aloud, unsure if Sierra, standing across from her, was listening, "Why were you late for the wedding? You picked out a great suit and were dressed before all of us."
    Sierra didn't even look at her mother. "I lost track of time -" Her voice trailed off.
    "Sierra, instead of the focus being on AJ and Alexandra, as it should have been, the entire evening we were wondering whether you were even going to show up. And all you did once you did show up was stuff yourself silly with cake."
    "What can I say? The cake was delicious. Murder on my diet but - "
    Savannah took a deep breath. "Sierra," she sighed, "what am I going to do with you?"

I feel like there is something more to why Sierra was late. I wonder what really happened.
    @Miyaca- It's good that Cerise is doing well in her job. I love that she found happiness in that room and was able to write a happy song that got her a promotion :) It's nice that she was able to celebrate with the Goth's. Jake Merson hey, he escaped! haha. Lol another one? How weird O.O :P
    Ooh Bryant's hot, future boyfriend perhaps? ;) And drama! Stefan could cause some trouble. It wouldn't be nice to receive an email like that, Oh no drinking like that is no way to solve problems. I thought for a second Jake would have done the right thing and took her home but nope, I hope their night together doesn't have consequences. I'm glad Cerise decided not to give in to her old ways and just brushed off what happened. How mean of that girl to say all those things, getting into a huge fight with her probably won't help her reputation but I can see why she did it, that girl was asking for it! I hope things start to look up for Cerise.

Yep Calvin's out of the picture, he hasn't showed up...so far haha. No he won't come back.
    I'm glad you're happy they got together :)

Lol lucky she didn't die, and hour is a long time for sims to be alone. It's funny how dishes were everywhere and things were broken, they can't fully look after themselves they need us :p The longest I've ever left my sims is probably 10 mins and that wasn't on purpose, I thought the game was paused as well. Nothing happened though, my sims must be boring haha.

yeah sometimes inspiration can be found in the most simplest things. Yeah the Goths has always been like a second family to her even back when they were in Sunset Valley. yeah i guess he did escape along with Michiko lol. they are the only patients i have seen so far roaming the streets of Willow Creek. I decided to search for reasons of them appearing in Willow Creek and apparently families that are in your gallery appear in every neighborhood.

Maybe we shall see. lol yeah he could especially now that he's trying to reach out. Cerise is not even sure if he knows about the pregnancy or even the miscarriage. Guess Cerise didn't know exactly what to do so her fall back plan was to do what she does and that is to drink. yeah well he's still a guy, i'm not speaking in general but it's hard to look for a prince charming now a days no matter how good a good guy can be.

yeah she is still fighting to get her life straight. fighting with herself and fighting with people who doubts her success.

yeah Sam has already been through a lot with Calvin it's better to find happiness now.

IKR! i don't know what i would've done, probably not save and restart the game lol. Dishes were not washed because water was cut off as for the electronics breaking i don't know what she did lol.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    I meant to do the rest of the comments earlier but got distracted :)
    @Miyaca Thanks so much for the comment. :) I think she'll grow to be very beautiful too. Part of me kind of wants to use her for my 100 Baby Challenge that I plan on doing in the future.

@venusdemilosims Nice update! I'm glad AJ and Alexandra enjoyed their honeymoon in Egypt. :) Although, like all vacations, it's not meant to be permanent. But the way I see it, the real adventure begins when they get home. Starting a family is its own adventure in my opinion.

@TadOlson Great update!

@MayaRose1138 On youtube, all you do is, at the bottom of the video screen, there is a gear and you just click on it and you get all the formats 1080, 720, 480, 360, and 240. Some videos go even higher than 1080p. Try setting the videos at 480p when you watch them. It's still fairly decent quality.

And he was wearing his work uniform for the Criminal Career. I was too lazy to change it. Fortunately, with his promotion, he got a better outfit automatically.

@and-it-is-on Thanks for the comments. :) I'm glad you're enjoying the LP and the pictures. :)

@jillbg Lovely family. :) These towns should be available for download. :)

@and-it-is-on It looks like Sam wasted no time on Slater. ;) Although, I have to admit...that new girl of Calvin's is um...well I'm sure she has a lovely personality. (I am not a shallow person by any means, but I do like sims to look at least halfway decent, lol).

@Miyaca Nice update. :) At first I thought I was looking at the Sims 3. Your Sims 4 game looks really good. :D

Oh, okay, I'll have to write that down and see whether I can do it on a tablet.

His criminal career (wait, Dallas is a criminal? That's not good!) uniform looks like a Sci-fi uniform? Very interesting indeed :)
    I want to cry right now. :( I was working on redecorating the entire inside of Raquelle and Dallas's house and I was so proud of it. I even managed to go outside of my comfort zone and was making good progress when my game crashed and I lost everything! It's one thing to lose your progress whenever you're in CAS, but an entirely different thing to lose everything during interior design! *Bangs her head repeatedly on the desk*

Oh, I know the feeling! Except I've done it with whole houses!!! Always make sure you take pics as you go!
    This is the last one I'm doing tonight as I have to get to bed early :)
    Celiria wrote: »
    And here is more of Madyson

still-feeling-confused.png

Madyson woke up late again the next day still feeling confused over the conflict in her mind between her feelings for both Phoenix and Naomi. She still couldn't make heads or tails of the whole situation. Part of her was screaming that she barely knew Phoenix where as Naomi was right in front of her, but at the same time she just couldn't get Phoenix out of her mind.

tries-to-go-through-her-normal-routine.png

But despite any personal dram she may have she still had work that evening and needed to get ready so she tried to push the thoughts from her mind as she went through her morning routine.

visitor.png

However trying to push the thoughts aside for the time being went out the window as Naomi swung by to see if Mady wanted to hang out a bit.

not-sure-what-to-say.png

Madyson wasn't sure how to respond. She couldn't deny she wanted to hang out with the beautiful woman but with all the confusion in her mind over the whole situation she wasn't sure if that was a good idea.

trying-to-cheer-up-her-friend.png

Realizing that something was bothering her friend Naomi guided her over to the bench and tried to figure out what was wrong and cheer her up.

hug.png

Madyson kept avoiding what the problem was but soon still found herself feeling better, the kind words and chatting from her friend helping immensely to lift her mood.

Happy that Mady was feeling better Naomi wrapped her in a hug assuring Mady that she always had someone to go to if she needed to talk.

surprise-kiss.png

Suddenly though Naomi was caught by surprise as Madyson leaned in close from the hug and kissed her.

confessed-attraction.png

And as their lips separated Madyson confessed to Naomi how she felt much to Naomi's joy.

pulled-into-full-kiss.png

And in response Naomi confirmed that she liked Madyson as well as she pulled the cowgirl's lips back to hers in another this time deeper kiss.

next-thing-they-know-theyve-moved-to-the-bedroom.png

And before Madyson knew it she found herself being pulled into the bedroom as the two girls clothes were left scattered on the floor along the way. Deep down Mady could feel a tiny hint of reservation but as she felt Naomi's arm's around her and felt Naomi's mouth pressed against her own she pushed that thought aside as she just wanted to lose herself in this moment with Naomi.

feeling-guilty.png

But as the two finished and got dressed that reservation returned. She'd just slept with Naomi..... and she'd loved it.... but at the same time she felt guilty over the conflicted feelings inside her.

explains-the-situation.png

Concerned over her friends sudden down shift in mood after what she'd felt was a wonderful moment Naomi sat on the bed next to Mady already feeling that this had something to do with Madyson's mystery girl.

As Mady felt Naomi's concerned gaze on her and heard her question if this had to do with the other girl she couldn't hold it in any longer and began to apologize over the whole situation.

Madyson felt like scum. Yes she cared about Naomi, but as irrational as it was she had those other feelings as well, and while she knew that there was nothing official currently going on to warrant feeling guilt she couldn't shake the fact that it was unfair to Naomi. Mady knew she couldn't fully commit herself to Naomi when she had feelings for another woman and as much as she did have feelings for the beautiful woman sitting next to her it was wrong to string her along when she was so unsure about what she truly wanted.

After explaining Madyson sat back, she was ready to be yelled at, ready for Naomi to hate her for toying with her emotions, ready to lose Naomi forever because of that momentary lapse in judgement.

dont-worry-just-call-it-a-fling.png

But to her surprise Naomi just smiled at her. She didn't deny it hurt and that she wished this moment meant more, But at the same time she appreciated that Mady cared enough to be open about this rather than stringing things along when she honestly couldn't fully commit.

So if this was how it was then Mady could just consider this a fling, a moment of fun between two friends. No strings, no expectations. And if things ended up sparking between Mady and this mystery girl then Naomi would support her friend all the ways, and if things didn't work out and Mady ever felt that she truly wanted a full committed relationship then Naomi would be there for her.

thanks-for-being-you.png

The two stood up from the bed and embraced as Madyson thanked her friend for being so understanding, and for being the wonderful person that she was.

still-feels-confused.png

But as Madyson watched through the window in the front door as Naomi walked away she could help still feeling a sense of loss as the part of her that did want to be with Naomi desperately wished for that wonderful afternoon they'd just shared to not be just a fling, and hated the other part of her that knew that just wasn't possible right now.

And that's it for this update. I hope everyone enjoyed the update, happy simming.

Well, that's just complicated things immensely but at least Naomi is understanding. Hopefully the whole situation will sort itself out...

• Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @LunBeauty: Thanks. :D Aw. Well, lots of families get only pics and phone calls and the occasional visit when their kids move to different places to work, so it's sad that it can't be done for whatever reason, but we can always pretend they are getting letters/emails and phone calls, right? I mean there are plenty of phone calls lol. :D It would be awesome if we could feed them in the play pen. :D Yay, day off! :D Ireonically, if it were a real house, the flat roof would have been easier to hang lights on. :D Well, he would definitely wish for money, so fun! :D Also, I've never used the wishingwell. :D So, fun to see. :D Wow, that fairy coin thing is cool, but lol gemstones sparkling in the water, score! :D Oh my word, keys...Alex tell him what he's won! ;) Yeah, happy...then bam, hungry! :D Hmm, that's a cool thing having it at the park...uh oh, they are stuck int that building with one door (it should be called a sim trap...) Oh, he managed to escape without a great sims tangle up! :D Very sweet. :D Lol@Raquell rolling her Rrr's :D Lol well, hey the first trait you could pick for her perfectionist, lol, fits pretty well with her others, really. :D I like her glasses. :D That hair is adorable. :D Lol some guy just sat down by the birthday girl. :D For a moment, I thought it was her dad and then I was like, whoa, who are you! :D Oh sims routing! Such crazy things! :D Yeah, so awesome sharks jump out of it! :D

Oh, oh, ouch. That's terrible!

They don't look too dark to me, and I love the way her room is redecorated for her now that she's a child. I've got to come back to the videos perhaps tomorrow because of a time limit at the moment, and I could either post comments or watch all the videos and I think you'd probably like some comments first and then more later than all the comments later. :D

@Miyaca: Lol I suppose it's gone back towards TS2 cartoonishness that way. :D I kind of like that, but I'm having trouble with the whole no toddlers and babies are an item thing, also I've got so much in TS3 now, and I've already seen I can't go back once I go forward, so... I'm not going forward. :D Still, it it is interesting to see. :D lol, I don't want to distract you from your schoolwork, though. :D Yeah, fairy toddlers have the wings, vampires toddlers chew on the necks of their toys and witches toddlers make their toys vanish and reappear (very rarely!), and werewolf toddlers shred things lol. :D None of these things can be selected. :D (Unless I'm missing something! If I am, tell me, I would so use this!) ;) Ah, I didn't realize they were that age, I was thinking college as YA age group like back in TS2, but yeah, they can go to University as an adult too. :D

Lol- I make up a lot of things for story purposes, so I totally understand! ;) You do know you don't have to comment on everything, right? :D And even if you like one of my stories, you don't have to comment on all of them... :D So, that can save you some time and typing, huh? :D We just ask you comment on at least one other simmers stuff. :D And if you feel you want to comment because I commented, you can always give me a 'great update' or 'hey, I read it', I won't take it personally. :D (The world needs less stress). :D

On the off chance that you want to read the stories, I did post the links (http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13185827/#Comment_13185827), as I often forget to do this and then find someone had joined later and has no idea what I'm talking about lol. :D

It's okay, I started Rafael's game with the premise that he moved to Moonlight Falls with no clue Supernaturals were real. :D As it is, he's turning into a vampire and has no clue this is happening to him. :D Needless to say, his 'double work shift' is not really what his 'boss' has in mind for him. :D

Uh oh, and she hit the bar! Not good. :D Poor bartender. :D Oh my. Hopefully she didn't just get pregnant again. Wow an email tanks her mood and she relapses, a letter from her sister raises her mood and she's feeling she can do this whole surviving on her own thing....and then an over opinionated neighbor whispers hateful things and Cerise doesn't ignore it. Yeah, bringing someone's dead mother into the conversation is usually quite unwise. :D Well, at least she is enjoying some advancement at work. :D

Wow, so TS4 can actually keep a sim alive and going to work if you leave it going? Cool. :D Such advanced AI. :D
    @Venus: Ah! Oh, that's awful!

It seems like it's quite a solid mutually compatible relationship. Well, I didn't hink they would be easy to jump by any means, but I don't know if Samir knows that. :D

I expect they do. :D Oh, good, she understands and isn't just dismissing his warning. :D Uh oh, he's been recognized...it's a good thing he's on his way out. :D Hopefully they get out okay. :D So much to talk about! :D Lol@yawning at the swimsuit party so they could slip into something a little more uncomfortable (Sarcophagus party). Nice of him to check the coast for her. :D

@TadOlson: Well at least spot is being non destructive chewing on his fake newspaper. :D

Oh, their horse! Nice to see Racer again. :D

@And-it-is-on: Lol! :D Well, I don't have patience for my sims to sleep (my sims are very rarely well rested, though I tend to have beds with ten energy often...) So, it's not that I'm more patient, I just have my impatience in different places. :D Lol- I occasionally have some interruption that doesn't allow me to play (like moving, or friends driving in from out of state to visit me) that doesn't allow me to play.. :D So I catch up from time to time- nevermind the screenshots that never happen because I changed the storyline. :D It's fun to see how you guys play too. :D Yeah, well she's old enough to do that now! :D Well just as there are optimal combinations, there are likely especially bad combinations too. Perhaps she'll just have to win them over with a great personality or be a scientist or firefighter instead of a supermodel. ;) Of course in real life there are plenty of people who are homely or downright ugly as children who once they hit that growth spurt are suddenly stunning, but by that time their personality is already influenced by being homely all that time. :D Lol- sometimes I find it funny that when I play an evil sim married to a meanspirited sim that Rafael doesn't wish to see Zelda's ghost as often as she wishes to ice blast him. :D (Obviously I don't grant these wishes, I'm just perplexed how they have them at 100 percent relationship, while they are autonomously kissing...) :D Yet there Sam is, she's got a very good reason to want to see his ghost and the game's just like meh. ;) Lol- yeah, sims move fast. :D

Lol yeah, five steps. :D He's got this. :D Lol. :D He's a planner, so I find it fun to lay out what his plans are for the day so you can know what he thinks is going on verses what actually happens, and watch him adjusting to things going wrong. :D

Good that the kids are fine with it and not pranking the every appliance and chair to voice their dissent! :D Lol- that pic is great, you can just imagine cartoon hearts in their eyes from the way they are standing. :D Lol@ the girls on the bus! :D Yes, very consistent! :D Lol@Harlow's hatred of the tv followed by her playing, of all things, the laserrythmicon, high technology from the future! ;) (Harlow: What, this isn't technology, it's -magic-!)

They look like they are having fush fun at the club, all dressed up and getting down. :D
    @Msbeckycat: Thanks. :D They are from the High End Loft Expansion. :D
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    May I have opinions on my site? I would like to see how people like it
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @IreneSwift I don't know what it is because his needs were always being met and he was always in a good mood, so I guess it was just one of those things. Yes, that was among the CC I removed, but I did redownload it because I like the facial hair from that site. It's very realistic and I use it more often than the EA facial hair.

They just moved into a new house, which I furnished myself. Each time I would finish with a room, I'd save and then continue on and keep saving each time I finished with a room, and then when I was finished, I saved again.

@venusdemilosims Nice update. :) I like seeing what the rest of the family is getting up to. Sometimes I think they are a little hard on Sierra.

@Zabeth0 Lovely room designing job. :)

@and-it-is-on That's true, plus I don't think he's cheat on her with a bunch of women. But Calvin will get what's coming to him one of these days.

@Zabeth0 Thanks so much for the comments. :) Wait until you see the new house I moved the family into. I did something different with the interior design than I usually do. I kind of went outside my comfort zone, which you'll see in Part 18. I'm very proud of it. :D
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    So, something very important happened in my game, Raquelle and Dallas ended up adopting a baby girl (I flipped a coin to see what gender they should get) and named her Addison (Addy for short). I ended up playing with poses and having a bit of fun. :)

Pl3GJrO.png
    But first, here is Raquelle's new make-over for the wintertime. I've definitely been going out of my comfortzone with a lot of things in the game and I really like the way she looks. :) I didn't change Deanna's because she ages up in about 2 days.

And now for the oh so adorable baby pictures. :)
    yTzRn1h.png
    Baby Addison has blonde hair. She'll definitely fit in with the family and I bet many will think she is Raquelle's biological daughter. ;) I did not have a hand in it. She pretty much came this way.

LFF01xp.png
    liwwdKx.png
    Upnlhzx.png
    C5a4wJZ.png
    Hz3FAll.png
    LgM31RY.png

That's it for now! I'll post a link to the new videos once they are uploaded. :) Enjoy!
    @LunBeauty: Those photos are adorable
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @all: I played a little last night. I'm really excited as my founder Jarod is almost an elder, Gemmy has 10 days till being an elder. Ruby is almost a teenager, the two older twins will be teenagers in about 4 or 3 days and the youngest twins will be children in 4-3 days. :)
    :) Smile!

Puddinroy wrote: »
    @all: I played a little last night. I'm really excited as my founder Jarod is almost an elder, Gemmy has 10 days till being an elder. Ruby is almost a teenager, the two older twins will be teenagers in about 4 or 3 days and the youngest twins will be children in 4-3 days. :)

Cool sounding family
    @msbeckycat: Thank you!

An update before going to bed. :D

After getting into that fight Cerise's reputation only got worse around town. Apparently the woman Cerise got into a fight with was a pretty good actress and made some of the town's people believe that it was Cerise who attacked her. off course people who saw it didn't believe her but not everyone really saw what happened. Cerise was used to being judged right a way and being the name everyone talked about and it never bothered her. She didn't really care, she has this mentality that whatever people's opinion are about you it's their business and not hers. The only difference this time is that she's not in a big city or a huge town. She's in Willow Creek a small town near the bayou with a population of less than two thousand. It got pretty hard ignoring people especially since every turn she made eyes are automatically glued at her.

She tried her best to ignore the people and just focus her energy in her job and towards the people who believes in her. Despite her reputation people still came to watch her play and enjoy her music. She did got asked a lot if the rumors are true and she politely answered no, if they didn't believe it she tried her best to ignore them. There were instances where men would push themselves to her but thankfully her boss would be there to protect her. She was capable of protecting herself and her boss knows that but they didn't want her reputation to get worse.

The whole two months Cerise dedicated her time and effort in her career, she tried pushing aside all the issues and got into writing songs. Bella also didn't stop coming over and talking to her over the phone almost every day to check up on her.

tumblr_nidk4ogE6R1u6b17uo8_1280.png

If it was possible she might even would have moved in. Cerise was thankful that Bella had her back and even gave her advice. Even with everything that is happening the people that mattered lifted Cerise's spirit. During those two months Cerise didn't go out much, she went to work, visited the market to buy food and went home that was pretty much her routine.

But that didn't mean she didn't do anything else. During those two months she managed to build back her relationship with her sister. they would usually video chat with each other and talk non stop. Cerise would also talk to her Niece and Nephew and they would even teach her a few french words and sentences which Cerise really enjoyed.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo10_1280.png

She also worked on her fitness and would do push ups an sits ups here and there.

tumblr_nidk4ogE6R1u6b17uo1_1280.png

If there was one thing she didn't give up it was her usual morning jog. she loved the morning air of Willow Creek, the fresh air and smell of the flowers in the morning relaxed and calmed her down.

tumblr_nidk4ogE6R1u6b17uo4_1280.png

She also decided to work on her violin skills and started practicing and playing different songs.

tumblr_nidk4ogE6R1u6b17uo2_1280.png

When she wasn't doing anything related to music she would play chess alone or with Cassandra who would drop by from time to time.

tumblr_nidk4ogE6R1u6b17uo5_1280.png

staying at home during those months also gave Cerise the time to revive and fix the old backyard garden. she planted an apple tree, and some grape bushes on the remaining pots.

tumblr_nidk4ogE6R1u6b17uo6_1280.png

some of the pots are either damaged already or can't be used so she decided to plant on natural ground instead. she took good care of the garden which reminded her of her grandmother who was always on her green house whenever they visited her in Garden Heights back when she was young.

tumblr_nidk4ogE6R1u6b17uo7_1280.png

Travis Scott also visited Cerise from time to time. because of what already happened to her she decided to take a friendly approach with him but apparently he has already fallen for her and when he confessed his feelings and wanted to know if she was interested in taking their relationship to the next level Cerise turned him down. She explained that thing tends to get complicated with her and she didn't want to drag him into her mess. He was sad and it got a bit awkward between them. He eventually left.

tumblr_nidk4ogE6R1u6b17uo3_1280.png

After those two months the issue about her already begun to simmer down. New scandals and gossip over shadowed hers and she can now finally walk down the street without eyes looking at her. She also gained job promotions during those two months and is now a serious musician and is very well known around town for her original music that she plays.

A few days later a new family moved into the house next door, she didn't have the time to check who they were because of work instead they were the ones who introduced themselves. She was busy writing music when she heard a knock on the door, outside were the new neighbors.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo1_1280.png

They introduced themselves as Toshiro and Yoshi Hamada and they are twins.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo2_1280.png

Cerise introduced herself back and invited them in. They still don't know anyone in town and since her house is the closest to them they decided to introduce themselves. Cerise then suggested that since it's her day off during the weekends she can give them a tour of the town and maybe introduce them to the Goths. Both of them where thankful for her kindness. Cerise then invited them to have breakfast with her which they accepted. She prepared blueberry pancakes.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo5_1280.png

She experimented with it and added a few more flavors here and there to make it unique.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo6_1280.png

Her pancakes turned out excellent and the twins enjoyed it very much. Cerise asked where they came from before arriving in Willow Creek and they replied that they were originally from SimCity but born in Simosaka Japan. When their mother died their father married an heiress from SimCity which caused the move from Japan to SimNation at age 8 and that's where they lived until moving to Willow Creek. They also told her about their little sister who is now an elementary student and would be starting her classes on monday.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo7_1280.png

Cerise has been to SimCity before, it is considered as one if not the largest City in Simnation. She hated the place. Cerise then asked why they moved and the mood of the conversation changed. it got a little silent and a bit awkward. Cerise wasn't sure if she offended them with her question but the topic was immediately changed. She didn't push it and just went with the flow of the conversation but her curiosity stuck with her. Toshiro then started making jokes which broke the awkwardness.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo8_1280.png

After eating they moved their discussion into the living room, at the same time the radio started playing Cerise's favorite club music which was also the twins favorite. they begun dancing together around the living room enjoying each others company.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo3_1280.png
    tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo4_1280.png

After a few more talks and getting to knows the twins had to say their goodbye's. Cerise lead them out and waved as they walked towards their house. Cerise was glad to have met new people and went on and continue with her song writing.

tumblr_nidkb1ODmJ1u6b17uo9_1280.png
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Will try to update later, going to a Wake.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited January 2015
    @LunBeauty aww Addy is so cute, a wonderful addition to the family. Raquelle is turning out to be a great mom. How did your baby get legs? lol And in what way do you mean that the family is too hard on Sierra?

@Puddinroy they sound pretty cool, what do they do for a living?

@Miyaca aww poor Travis. Cerise is totally out of his league, lol. The brothers are cute, will she end up with one or both of them? Lol Good deal she's having some success with her work. And yeah, we may never get the full truth out of Sierra, she's not been exactly forthcoming.

@IreneSwift yeah AJ is named after his dad. But personality wise he's actually more like his mom. He's actually a blend of his mom and his dad but mostly his mom.

@and-it-is-on So happy for them! Sam especially deserves it after what she dealt with before. Yeah, Sierra is Sierra, she's going to do what she pleases, lol.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

@venusdemilosims: Jarod is a firefighter, but he's an alien witch. His wife was in the firefighter career and still is. The kids are adorable.

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Hey all, I have to come on here, to say something that saddens me a lot, and it is hard to do, but postponing the bad news won't make it any easier, so here it goes. I am going to leave this thread for now, maybe for good. Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding with a fellow simmer on here, I feel it would be too awkward to stay. They know who they are, and they also know there is no hard feelings.

I have enjoyed writing my stories and reading your sim stories and commenting, but I must say goodbye for now. I pray this thread will continue and grow, and who knows I may be back someday. I will really truly miss this place and I will be lonely for sure, but I have to do it.

I really hate to leave my stories hanging, and I thought about continuing them in my blog, but I know most people prefer not to leave here and comment on blogs and with the effort it takes to do updates the work involved, it knowing most people wouldn't still be following them, would make that a wasted effort. Therefore I will not be continuing the stories. I really am sorry this happened, but I want you all to know that you brightened my life a lot, and I will miss you all dearly.

Keep on simming my dear friends. Good-bye and once again I truly am sorry and this pains me more than you will ever know. :(
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    So I chose a premade sim in TwinBrook and made her a YA.
    vzzsev.jpg

Her name was Anna-Liza but I changed it Anna-Marie.

She starts making supper.
    24qr48w.jpg

She decides to eat salad.
    xonwwl.jpg

She decides to light the fireplace.
    2q839g0.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    Hey all, I have to come on here, to say something that saddens me a lot, and it is hard to do, but postponing the bad news won't make it any easier, so here it goes. I am going to leave this thread for now, maybe for good. Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding with a fellow simmer on here, I feel it would be too awkward to stay. They know who they are, and they also know there is no hard feelings.

I have enjoyed writing my stories and reading your sim stories and commenting, but I must say goodbye for now. I pray this thread will continue and grow, and who knows I may be back someday. I will really truly miss this place and I will be lonely for sure, but I have to do it.

I really hate to leave my stories hanging, and I thought about continuing them in my blog, but I know most people prefer not to leave here and comment on blogs and with the effort it takes to do updates the work involved, it knowing most people wouldn't still be following them, would make that a wasted effort. Therefore I will not be continuing the stories. I really am sorry this happened, but I want you all to know that you brightened my life a lot, and I will miss you all dearly.

Keep on simming my dear friends. Good-bye and once again I truly am sorry and this pains me more than you will ever know. :(

:'( Well this makes me sad. I'll miss you posting in here, you've been so kind and wonderful to everybody, and I've enjoyed your stories. I wish you all the best though.

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    AiHaou wrote: »
    So I chose a premade sim in TwinBrook and made her a YA.
    vzzsev.jpg

She's actually a pretty sim, she was a premade in Twinbrook? I'm pretty impressed. Well her ears stick out a bit much, but otherwise still a pretty sim.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top