Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That Darn Bear!

The bear both creeps me out and cracks me up. My Sim was singing around the camp fire when the bear came up, looked at my Sim like she was dinner, then tipped her $6 and left. What?! lol

xPaHLkT.png

Feel free to leave your bear stories and pictures.
Origin ID: SimHead82

Comments

• FAWKES411FAWKES411 Posts: 104 Member
    That second picture is priceless!
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Oh that is so cute! How many kinds of bears are there?
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Oh that is so cute! How many kinds of bears are there?

Three bear costumes plus costume for kids to :)
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    The bear was in my normal town, he's very creepy.

01-14-15_12-05nbspPM.png~original

01-14-15_1-04nbspPM.png~original

Hahaha...love these!:)
  • tabo679tabo679 Posts: 406 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    The bear was in my normal town, he's very creepy.

01-14-15_12-05nbspPM.png~original

01-14-15_1-04nbspPM.png~original

that second pic the bear looks quite sad seeing those sims haha
  • OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    It's the dead motionless eyes of the bear that just creeps me out!
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    He takes great pleasure in scaring sims.

01-16-15_12-46nbspPM_zpsc275c69b.png
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    LOL... the panda bear peeping your sims through the window is a bit creepy! :o

Personally, I love the bear costume, especially the one for kids. :)
  • SophieDiddleSophieDiddle Posts: 578 Member
    @knazzer Your pictures actually killed me xD Creeper!
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    I just bought Outdoor Retreat about an hour ago (lol) and I was just taking a look at the scenery of Granite Falls (stunning!) when I spotted the bear wandering in the woods. Then I started singing 'The Teddy Bears Picnic' to myself... It's been a long week. ;)
    tumblr_niaiqdAAll1rj73rzo1_1280.png
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    Aha lol!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I just think it's hilarious how the sims become instantly aggravated by him whenever he wanders near. I randomly spotted the bear (more formally known as Tatum Lake) pestering another camper.

oZn3dZN.png

Her face is priceless :joy:
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Those bears. Unf! They make me so wet
    tumblr_mhteh7tk4h1s517nho1_500.gif
    #FurryForLife #iLoveFurries
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    He takes great pleasure in scaring sims.

01-16-15_12-46nbspPM_zpsc275c69b.png

Love it!:) lol
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    My sim was flirting with one of the Caliente sisters and the bear interrupted and started insulting my sim

01-16-15_2-41nbspPM_zps3f326501.png

01-16-15_2-40nbspPM_zpsd2bc82f1.png
    01-16-15_2-43nbspPM_zps757121ca.png
  • wavycurlyswirlswavycurlyswirls Posts: 3 New Member
    Haha I love these pictures! I haven't got Outdoor Retreat yet... Is it worth £14.99? ;)
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    @wavycurlyswirls I think it's worth it. You get a lot with the game pack - I'm loving the new clothing and hairstyles, and the scenery in granite falls is stunning. I can't wait to have a wedding there :blush:
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @wavycurlyswirls I think it's worth it. You get a lot with the game pack - I'm loving the new clothing and hairstyles, and the scenery in granite falls is stunning. I can't wait to have a wedding there :blush:

I agree, I am going to send my sims there for their honeymoons, Wedding there sounds neat also, Have a wedding and honeymoon all in the same place. only more private for their honeymoon. rent a cabin. can make a real nice honeymoon cottage.

• KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Okay, it IS totally worth it! I got the GP and now I'm playing goldilocks and the three bears. That bear costume cracks me up! 01-18-15_11-28nbspPM.png
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    The panda looking through the window at those sims is both creepy and yet funny at the same time whereas I can't help but feel sorry for the poor brown bear in the photo where the guy looks like he's about to hit him and the bear has its paws up as though he's trying to protect himself against the guy. Regardless, I have to admit to finding that bear costume actually kind of cute. :)
  • strangestfruitstrangestfruit Posts: 53 Member
    I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but there's a guy wandering around my neighborhood who is registering as a bear to my sims but, he's not wearing the bear costume. OTL. My guy was fishing and he had the nearby bear modlet and there was only this one other guy near him fishing as well (but not in a bear costume). ^_^;; But well, how else is a bear to get his fish, right? 8'D
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    01-13-15_8-39nbspPM_zpsfd1ef254.png
    I try my best to stay clear of this bear, it really creeps me out, not just the look but the behaviors. I was trying to look around at the scenery at night and I caught the bear sneaky off to somewhere. Lol
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Ha ha! Loving everyone's scary bears! Especially the panda at the door in the second post. I don't think I have any scary bear pics because mine seems pretty cheerful and friendly (maybe it's luring me into a false sense of security) but it's crazy eyes do remind me of Trevor off GTA. O.o

• SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
    Okay, it IS totally worth it! I got the GP and now I'm playing goldilocks and the three bears. That bear costume cracks me up! 01-18-15_11-28nbspPM.png

Ha ha! I thought the bear could make a good Goldilocks and the 3 bears storyline.
    Origin ID: SimHead82