Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I stole Mortimer goth's wife and his home.

icuckedmortimericuckedmortimer Posts: 2 New Member
I feel like a bad person, but on my first playthrough of the game, I decided to go the gym and I spotted this cute fox (Bella Goth), I ended up flirting with her at the gym and then inviting her to my place and having sex with her, we got really close and I made her my girlfriend.

I then had the option to move in her gigantic mansion house, I kicked everyone out of her home including her children. I now live in her husbands mansion with her, and the rest of her family lives in my crappy house with no furniture.

I didn't know Bella was such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, and Mortimer is such a beta.

I wonder what would have happend if I let her husband stay with us. Can you imagine how awkward it would have been as I have sex with her and the husband is right there.

Comments

• Options
    ThatSwaggieThatSwaggie Posts: 255 Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    tumblr_nuspl0ybfb1u94f66o4_540.gif

• Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Well, you're username says it all ...
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    erm, welcome to the forums!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Randomness000Randomness000 Posts: 125 Member
    edited January 2015
    I did kinda the same thing, i had one of my sims fall in love with mortimer goth and he moved out leaving bella and his kids behind and they got married and had 2 children(they are teens now in case you are wondering), then they both started to cheat on each other but the twist is mortimer was cheating with another man and had the child with him(mods) and now my sim and mortimer are divorced, so mortimer moved in with the guy he had a child with and my sim and the guy she was cheating on mortimer with are together.

My sims are just awesome aren't they? xD
    fGRb4d2.gif
  • Options
    RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    You should also wait for Cassandra Goth to get older and when you can have romantic interactions with her get her pregnant several times without Bella knowing.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    ebomb23ebomb23 Posts: 242 Member
    In my game I couldn't get Mortimer to cheat at all, even with suggestive conversation and a high friendship level.
    UhDsviD.png
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    I married Malcolm Landgraab and kicked out his parents. Did you know Malcolm is evil?
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    tumblr_lpybcwINty1r0byljo1_500.gif.
  • Options
    icuckedmortimericuckedmortimer Posts: 2 New Member
    edited January 2015
    Didn't think I could be any worse but I just had sex with Cassandra Goth, (Bella and Mortimers daughter). (young adult)

In my defense, she came over my place and started flirting with me.

Worst part is I have her pregnant now.

The even worst part is right after her daughter left, Bella came home and had sex with me. Talk about sloppy seconds!
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I can't stop laughing
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Um, okay? You broke up the Goth family... :grin:
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    duska3419duska3419 Posts: 180 Member
    What did the Goths do to you?
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    this is so good. great job xD
  • Options
    AurievaAurieva Posts: 83 Member
    This whole thread is just xD. Cast your bets on when this will be deleted?
    And OP if you think you're a sociopath, I once created a family on TS2 consisting of one adult and 7 babies... Killed father in a fire so the babies could be taken away by social services, why? So I could adopt "pretty" babies. I then made the grown up baby live in the place with the plot of her dead father. I was still in school when I did this.
    But what is the sims if you can't occasionally torture and make their lives completely unbearable once in a while? >:D
    - Auri

My TS4 Teen Runaway Challenge:
    Prologue
    Chapter 1
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    I have a bad feeling about this thread, but I'll post nicely and relevantly anyway.

Same thing happened in my first game when I literally told myself we are not going to ruin this marriage before I started playing...

Unfortunately, the combination of Babs L'Amour's cavorting ways plus Bella's own initial interactions with me ruined that perfectly.

09_07_14_11_26__pm_by_rvu-d7ygrxr.png
    09_05_14_3_33__pm_by_rvu-d7ygtis.png
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    i ate bob's pancakes once.

A mere compliment compared to the dirt I've done Bob.

33cs0g8.jpg

• Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Atleast she's happy I guess..?

I made Bella Goth miserable when I and she found out she's been sleeping with her brother in S1.

Also 3 ;)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Also in 3, my Mortimer and Bella ended up as step siblings, when Jocasta married Gunther. <3
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    i ate bob's pancakes once.

OMG I have not lived yet.... *adds this to list of things to do* writing note to self... visit bob.... eat his pancakes.... bahahahaha
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    I just have to lol, that is all o:)
  • Options
    Crunchie885Crunchie885 Posts: 529 Member
    Can you imagine how awkward it would have been as I have sex with her and the husband is right there.
    [Img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/oprah-reaction.gif[/img]
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    edited January 2015
    :🐸🐸🐸🐸: >:)
    J
    fiT8HCi3OtsGc.gif
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    Randomness000Randomness000 Posts: 125 Member
    > @Crunchie885 said:
    > icuckedmortimer wrote: »
    >
    > Can you imagine how awkward it would have been as I have sex with her and the husband is right there.

Omg that GIF im dying over here XD
    fGRb4d2.gif
  • Options
    MissAlleyBananaMissAlleyBanana Posts: 1 New Member
    I made one male sim who was going around having sex with literally any women he came in contact with. His home was a revolving door of women hanging out long enough to either just have sex or get them pregnant. Married, single, didn't matter. By the time I stopped playing as that sim he'd had 25 children with about 12 women.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top