Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Separate Curtain Rods and Curtain Panels

I would love to see the option of separate curtain rods and curtain panels. I imagine it would be so much easier to come up with a look that would be just right for the room.

Here are just a few examples of what I mean. We could have a choice of different steel curtain rods, wooden curtain rods, a suspended wire curtain "rod", painted curtain rods. Curtain panel choices could be velvet curtains, plain curtains, patterned curtains, curtains with frills, different kinds of blinds. And finally we could have a choice of valances, curtain boxes, finials, and tie backs too.

I so often find myself unable to get just the right look in my room because of the limited choice of window decor. It would be so much nice to be able to take components and put them together myself. I guess it might never happen since it might be difficult to actually implement all of this. But I can't be the only person who thinks this would be cool.
kawaii_wallpaper_by_cupcake_bakery6.png

Comments

• 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I'd like to stretch curtain vertically and horizontally. There are so many windows that don't have curtain that will fit them and it annoys me so much when I wasn't to add curtains to the whole house :s
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2015
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I'd like to stretch curtain vertically and horizontally. There are so many windows that don't have curtain that will fit them and it annoys me so much when I wasn't to add curtains to the whole house :s

I'd like to do that with most of the furniture too turn side tables into coffee tables and widen patio tables they look so small.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »

I'd like to do that with most of the furniture too turn side tables into coffee tables and widen patio tables they look so small.

Ohh and lower some of the side tables! Certain ones just look odd with their height against furniture :/ That would be awesome for dining tables too.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    yeah they should add to the scaling cheat maybe integrate it into a whole build mode tool not just make things bigger, make things smaller and wider or thinner.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif