Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

new game packs

B) there should be a beach game pack or the seasons game pack also going to famous sites like the effiel tower washington dc the great wall of china and more

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I'm thinking they would only do Seasons as an EP since it has major game changing play. I think they are having GP and EPs now. I personally would love gamepacks that take the sims different places. I would love some to:

In the US, the Grand Canyon would be neat and something that other destinations wouldn't have

Switzerland- ski lift, ski shop you can go in ect., pic on the way to buy, ect.
    Scottland - bagpipes, outfit, castle types, ect.
    Ireland- Irish dishes and customs
    Italy- dishes customs ect.
    Russia- dishes/customs
    Igloos and eskimos
    Indians, teepees, ect.
    Cruise ship- the food, dancing types, romance, sightseeing on the ship, interactions with captain/crew, lg.pool, gaming ect.
    Japan- foods/customs
    China- like S3
    Africa with wild game
    zoo with wild animals
    petting zoo with petable and buyable animals that will be shipped to your sim's homes
    Aquarium- oh and ah, buyable aquariums including the huge one that sims can get in from S1(I think) .
    Athletics destination- athletics camp to improve sports/skills, stadium game with ability to go in sit down, watch, order food, interact.
    The fair-sm. rides, pop balloons, pick up ducks, hit the target with big hammer ect. and food
    The circus-circus
    Amusement park with huge rides, food ect.
    Water park- water rides, mushroom for kids, stationary water guns, ect.

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    B) there should be a beach game pack or the seasons game pack also going to famous sites like the effiel tower washington dc the great wall of china and more

Also see you are a new member, so welcome. :D

• simslover45simslover45 Posts: 20 Member
    thank you
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I work with troubled students and one of my students plays the sims 4 he gave me a suggestion for a game pack or EP that I think I would be interested in. He said how about a Bermuda Triangle pack, where the sims take a chance of getting caught in the triangle and it does not always happen but, when it does you go to this future world, sort of like the sims 3 future pack, you can't go back to your old world, but you can play the sim in the new world. I think it sounds like a good idea, sort of a Bella thing but being able to still play your sim or sims but in the new world, which you unlock by getting caught in the triangle.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2015
    I would love a carnival/circus GP, a theme/amusement park GP and a zoo GP as well as an aquarium GP. I'd even pay for them all separately if it meant more in each. Oh farming too, as wel as medieval.

It's not that I'm against the idea of GP period, obviously. Just the camping theme didn't appeal to me.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.