Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoor Retreat Releases Next Week (With Screenshot/Proof)

2...Next

Comments

• becstar732becstar732 Posts: 265 Member
    I ain't buyin it until they fix all the bugs, this new game pack will probz bring more bugs. lol going to wait to hear reviews before I spend to much on the game pack like I did on the deluxe sims 4
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    well if it's coming out next week, then Australian customers will have to miss out due to EA games cards not available to buy for those who have no credit card, so for those that have no credit card, then they miss out on this game pack! EA needs to sort this out first before creating a game pack for simmers, obviously didn't consider Australia to have these cash cards/game cards, EA only thought of other selected countries and of course Australia misses out again!
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited January 2015
    > @midnightpearl said:
    > well if it's coming out next week, then Australian customers will have to miss out due to EA games cards not available to buy for those who have no credit card, so for those that have no credit card, then they miss out on this game pack! EA needs to sort this out first before creating a game pack for simmers, obviously didn't consider Australia to have these cash cards/game cards, EA only thought of other selected countries and of course Australia misses out again!

I'm not sure how things work in Australia but, at least for the US you can use Paypal without a credit card. You just link it to your bank account and use their "check" payment. It takes 7 days for the check to clear and then the money transfers into the paypal account. (Which you can then use to make purchases on origin)

Alternatively (once again I'm not sure how things work there sorry) you can use visa/mastercard GIFT cards. These aren't actual credit cards but can be used as such. I'm sorry that the purchase is digital only but perhaps these are some alternatives you can look into / what ever the equivalent is for you.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    well if it's coming out next week, then Australian customers will have to miss out due to EA games cards not available to buy for those who have no credit card, so for those that have no credit card, then they miss out on this game pack! EA needs to sort this out first before creating a game pack for simmers, obviously didn't consider Australia to have these cash cards/game cards, EA only thought of other selected countries and of course Australia misses out again!

I don't get why you think this is something against Australia. The vast majority of Australians have credit cards, just the same as the UK or US or a great many other countries.

I used to have a Commonwealth Bank account that included a Mastercard debit card. It was just my standard cash card, but I could use it exactly the same as a credit card. Try that?
  • I-Am-Unicorn123I-Am-Unicorn123 Posts: 137 Member
    Any news on the mac release? Hopefully with Outdoor Retreat so we can play too! ;-)
    oh god i really did make this account when I was 11 and it shows
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Claret1011 wrote: »

I don't get why you think this is something against Australia. The vast majority of Australians have credit cards, just the same as the UK or US or a great many other countries.

I used to have a Commonwealth Bank account that included a Mastercard debit card. It was just my standard cash card, but I could use it exactly the same as a credit card. Try that?

Unfortunately most Aussies like myself refuse to have any credit card to pay for things, this includes a visa debit card(is what you're talking about), yes I know, I strongly don't feel comfortable to have one of these as there are hackers out there and I'm sick and tired of changing my passwords each time this occurs, so it's best to have a game/cash card, if PS3/PS4 and XBOX 360 and XBOX ONE has these, then why not have ones from EA themselves in Australia! And not everyone is rich like in the US and other states! so don't assume that Australian people have money!!! :neutral_face:

• dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    $20 is £13.26 XoX
  • Lollygirl1Lollygirl1 Posts: 114 Member
    becstar732 wrote: »
    I ain't buyin it until they fix all the bugs, this new game pack will probz bring more bugs. lol going to wait to hear reviews before I spend to much on the game pack like I did on the deluxe sims 4
    That's Your opinion and I Respect it.
    However EA is working hard on fixing bugs/glitches and by the time it comes out (next week)
    They'll probably release a new patch!
    P:S:If You're having bugs/issues talk to an advisor about.
    I did :wink:
  • SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat game pack releases next week.
    outdoor_zps41a3ff81.png

Cannot wait. <3

I can't wait either!
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • KalowKalow Posts: 11 New Member
    > @becstar732 said:
    > I ain't buyin it until they fix all the bugs, this new game pack will probz bring more bugs. lol going to wait to hear reviews before I spend to much on the game pack like I did on the deluxe sims 4

becstar732, i agree. I spent a lot of money on Sims3 and the additions(around $400 over the years), and I can say I really only tolerated playing the game because I have been playing the game since "the sims." I had wished I could have enjoyed it better without all the glitches and stuff. this made me not play it as much as I wanted to. I had went through many forums, tried tricks and stuff advised from gurus, and even upgraded to a $2000 system to ensure I had a strong graphics card, the fastest processing speed, lowest latency 16 gigs Ram and ssd hoping this was the answer to the issue because lord knows, EA wasn't owning up for the Sims3 issues in any research I did(first time I heard them taking any responsibility was at E3 display of the upcoming Sims4. well after Sim3 software was all bought up), so naturally, I thought it was my equipment.

I got the sims4 (not my idea, wife and daughter believed the hype) and it had issues from the beginning, but now I figured, since they dumbed it down a lot and it is suppose to play in most machines, the glitches would be fixed easily. so far, I haven't played a lot of sims4. the funny thing, I've been alternating between sims3 and sims4.

I don't know what happened, but while playing the sims4 within the last week, our Sims are not able to cook food or get leftovers from the fridge. this just started out of nowhere. I don't think there was an update or anything since last week(since they are automatic, I can't know for sure). reading to a child is difficult and glitchy and it is required on at least one of the lifetime aspirations.

I like where sims4 is going. I do hope that(and I know its just a wish) that this one is better than sims3 in the reliability department.
    It is a glitch and will be fixed soon.,
    It is a glitch and will be fixed soon.,