Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim point Adds Messed Up

SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
The sim point adds are acting up again,I guess they must be clearing out the system again.
Post edited by SuttiPutt on

Comments

• Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited December 2014
    Sorry can't seem to get rid of the double post .
    Post edited by SuttiPutt on
  • Options
    RhazyaRhazya Posts: 6 New Member
    I had a period of several months where I wouldn't see any simpoints ads period. That seemed to have been resolved back in Novermber. But like last week of Decemeber and so far this month, no simpoint ads period again. I hope they fix it again soon...
  • Options
    zOmBiEcLoWnzOmBiEcLoWn Posts: 48 Member
    I haven't seen any ads either. I wonder if the free points are over. :(
  • Options
    MaerndyMaerndy Posts: 5 New Member
    I check back daily to see if there are any adds.
    Every other day I get like one add, but the video wont play.
  • Options
    JlkealJlkeal Posts: 99 Member
    edited January 2015
    They are now showing up for me. Just got quite a few this morning. Only problem is that I tried to buy something on the MMAO, and it keeps telling me I don't have enough sim points. I am guessing they are showing up for me (the points), but not for the site yet.

ETA: I just had to clean up my browser cache. After that, I could get the MMAO set.
    Post edited by Jlkeal on
  • Options
    CurolaCurola Posts: 86 Member
    They still show up for me. After christmas there were neary none, but since a couple of days they're here again. Maybe I get some more than you because I'm living in Germany and german companies are always in need for good advertising space...
  • Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    I'm on phone with EA as I"m not getting SPs for watching ads. Rep says that they have nothing to do with the site. So who the heck took care of the site the other day when we couldn't see how many SPs we had? I'm sure it wasn't a ghost that did it. Something tells me that this is the future for us dealing with Sims 3 issues, which is sad.