Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Just Posted a Trailer of a Trailer on Facebook

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    ThoughThe way that sun rose is questionable. In the beginning of the trailer...
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    It looked like that there might have be a new collectible plant in the new teaser trailer. If you stop the trailer right when the bear has it's arm all the way back to throw the horseshoe. If you look at the middle of the screen-shot, you can just make out a plant sitting all by it self just beyond the restrooms. :)

We know there are herbs in the pack, with the new Herbalism skill. I'm interested in whether Sims can plant the herbs in their home gardens or if they can only get them when they go to Granite Falls.
    I'm hoping that we can go get them in Granite Falls, and plant in the garden at home. But I assume that the herbs will also be in buydebug too. I'm also hoping that the new herbs will be listed in the collections, and that the game will count them as being found once the sim has collected them. :)

• Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    But it is just so much fun to come in with the quick one line sarcastic comments and bail. Get those quick lol's and move on. Sadly it is the way of the forums.

Don't really want to discuss, don't want to contribute to the actual conversation ... Just feel the need to get a quick dig in, laugh at you and move on.

A lot of the offenders responsible for gif spamming are banned. It's actually not as bad as this placed used to be last Fall. I'd rather take sarcastic text over pointless pics. Seeing a certain someone post Justine Keaton drivel over and over isn't funny either. It's pathetic.

Also I agree with those who think it's sloppy of EA not to announce news on their own forums. I don't do FB or Twitter. Why on earth would I be interested in lurking there for news? Leave it to the community to announce news EA is too 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lazy to do themselves.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited January 2015
    It looks as cool as one can expect from a 15 second clip, I look forward to the trailer tomorrow, but I just don't think I can bring myself to spend another penny on this game until they actually start listening to us and give us the things they left out. I refuse to reinstall my game everytime a new patch, intended to fix things, is released.
    Beyond a joke.

Just repair the game in Origin, takes like 30 seconds.

PC games are constantly like this. I've had to repair games like GTA V, Tomb Raider, Hitman etc. because "MY" Computer has messed something up either saving or updating etc. This can happen to lots of people, doesn't mean EA can fix what my Computer messed up.
    Not everything can be fixed by EA, if you're having trouble with your game messing up, sometimes you just need to Repair the game, or clean the Cache etc.

Once you've done that, and it still doesn't work. Then it's time to blame EA lmao.
    That's the price you pay when you play PC games. That your PC will mess up a few things.