Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Penndra says Thank-you Huggles!!!!

PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Katty Perry Sweet Treats has a teddybear!!!! and an awesome cookie hat!
... now I have to get it O.o
But from where?
The outfits in that stuff pack really turned me off, but there is actually quite a lot of decor items in the set. Some of the decor would be awesome with the bakery :)

The plot for my Machinima has begun. You can read along at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/818033/an-untitled-story-ponderings-by-penndra
I'll post links to the episodes as they are completed.

First of all, THANK_YOU!
I very much appreciate when someone decides to send me a gift. It is a generous gesture, and I love how much gifting goes on in the forums.

Secondly, YOUR WELCOME!
I hope you enjoy my random spree on Giftie Day! You never know when the next Giftie Day will be :P (usually I do them after I've finished a big art project. Its sort of relaxing to spread some cheer around after spending several days/weeks up to my eyeballs in paint and hot glue!).

Thirdly, I'm sorry I don't read the forums very closely. I care about all of you more than I express, but gosh thats a lot of posts! I have a cognitive issue which slows me down quite a bit in reading and responding, so I skim the threads and try to catch the just of things. I am very grateful for those Simmers with the skill of 'summarizing' several pages of posts, that helps a ton! and I look for those summaries to help myself get 'caught up'. Mainly what I skim for is something I can help out with, a question I can answer, something I can give advice on, or an emergency gift I can send to drop CYS to catch a DD or sale. I'm sorry if I misunderstand something and give a weird response :P I know it happens. Still, I'm here to help where I can! even if I sometimes help in an unsolicited way :D ! It's nice to get a glimpse of the real lives behind the Simmers in the threads. I often don't know what to say to show my support in times of ups and downs. Know that I am here -although quiet-, reading the summaries, thinking of you, and hoping for the best! Every day and every thing in that day is a blessing, a wisdom revealed. All things pass, both the good and the bad. Enjoy this moment and the next. May each day be filled with love and joy!
HUGGLES!

quicklink to wishlist

As for me, I'm an artist :D I make stuff, all sorts of stuff! Mostly 3d stuff. Lots of costumes and costume accessories.
I've dabbled at creating video games and movies.
I love LEGO's! Sometimes I play SIMS with my LEGO's :P . I often use my LEGO's to do preliminary mock-up's of art projects, and to simulate construction ideas when I want to remodel my art space or bedroom. I also have a simulation of my home/art studio in SIMS3 to try out different interior design ideas before I go into doing it for reals.
Over-all I like simulations. They are very handy for brainstorming ideas. And very relaxing to tinker with.

You can find my TS3 youtube video tutorial about floating objects here:
teaser
tutorial

My wishlist organization ideas are here:

My TS3 Gardening and Cooking ponderings are collected here

Update: February 22, 2015

For the rest of this post, I am keeping track of what I have left to own. There isn't far to go at this point. I'm mostly waiting for a handful of DD set deals that will come up free. Other sets are 200 points or less remaining, so I am waiting for them to go on sale to be free, or to get more items at good deals in the MMAO to complete the set.

The goal:
Medieval Future Space Castle Garden ! -- with a toy shop to accompany my army of themed teddybears!! *squeee!* They are so cute and fluffy and .... disturbing when packed into an attic looking menacingly at the door O.o
My current Sim family is Legolas Greenleaf and his childish sister Haley and their pet foxcat Nettle. You can download Nettle at my SIM studio: Nettle. The India Inspirations compilation helped a lot with finding elf-like outfits for Legolas, plus a Knights workout outfit that I can't seem to find in the store O.o I wonder if it was an exclusive item from MMAO?

edit! OH! I DO have more bears to discover!!!
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Teddy_bear

Many thankyou's to all who have helped clear by Wishlist since November (and to a couple Simmers from before then). I am having lots of fun with the new expansions, worlds, venues, sets, and items you have helped me obtain by either gifting or pointing out deals sales and cascades! If I had known about the DD stalkers and the Gifting threads I would have certainly started this store quest a long time ago and taken advantage of all the advice sooner so that I would not have made my initial purchase mistakes. I certainly know better now and have been able to recuperate from those losses, and I'm glad other newbies have access to all the wonderful people in these threads so hopefully they can get the advice before it's too late LOL !

:)

The Featured Looks collections are complete *kermit flail* Yyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Origin sets not yet owned
- Katy Perry Sweet Treats
- 70's, 80's, and 90's Stuff
- Full version of Barnacle Bay
- Master Suite Stuff
- DIESEL Stuff

Things I own (bought on Origin), but the the store says I don't own
- I'm fairly certain I own Dragon Valley and Celtic Lands, but the store shows I don't own it.
- Roaring Heights with Boardwalk, Boardwalk attire, and Classically Cool Fixer Upper Car
- Monte Vista and Hidden Springs (World Bundle)
-

Venues to obtain:
--OWNED
############################
Premium Compilations
--OWNED
#############################
Other Compilations
--OWNED
[ Combos to complete ]
--OWNED
Other sets to obtain that are not in compilations
--OWNED
##########################
Worlds
--OWNED
##########################
DD single item
--OWNED

Enjoy the day!

note to self
When do a reinstall, install compilations first to go faster. (install good versions of problem items first). When done installing whole store (including those ones from way back that somehow didn't end up in my ingame store) save a copy of the folder to a flash drive. Check the other folder the store downloads from 2010 and 2011 because they are in a different folder than what downloaded in 2013 and another different folder from 2014 up to now. Don't know why it did this, but it why I am planning for a full reinstall.
TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
Post edited by Penndra on

Comments