Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally an Answer from EA customer Service!!!

2...Next

Comments

• DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Yes, I have finally chatted with an EA Game Advisor about buying a Game/Cash Card that only selected countries have these, but Australia does not have at this time, and in our little chat, the game advisor mentioned a link at https://www.paysafecard.com/en-au/products/paysafecard/ this is where I can buy similar game cards to purchase games digitally through Origin, without having a credit card or a PayPal Account, I'm very relieved and happy that these cards work similar to the ones in US and other countries.

So now I can purchase Outdoor Retreat game pack next week without fearing of missing out.

Thankyou Origin and EA!

Regards
    MidnightPearl

I usually use pay safe cards to buy the games at origin or at steam, they are pretty good and you can use more than one at the same time.

How do they work? When you press 'Add Payment method', does the paysafe card have a security code, expiry date etc?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    DaB1gV wrote: »
    Yes, I have finally chatted with an EA Game Advisor about buying a Game/Cash Card that only selected countries have these, but Australia does not have at this time, and in our little chat, the game advisor mentioned a link at https://www.paysafecard.com/en-au/products/paysafecard/ this is where I can buy similar game cards to purchase games digitally through Origin, without having a credit card or a PayPal Account, I'm very relieved and happy that these cards work similar to the ones in US and other countries.

So now I can purchase Outdoor Retreat game pack next week without fearing of missing out.

Thankyou Origin and EA!

Regards
    MidnightPearl

I usually use pay safe cards to buy the games at origin or at steam, they are pretty good and you can use more than one at the same time.

How do they work? When you press 'Add Payment method', does the paysafe card have a security code, expiry date etc?

@DaB1gV You can get paysafe cards at certain posts or in the ATM? MB here :p the paper that the machine or the ATM gives you has a code, when you go to origin, payment methods there is the option to use them, you get redirected to the paysafe card web site, you can used them without having an account there, just put the code or codes, let's say the game is 20€ you can pay with 2 cards of 10€, you can use up to 10 codes at once I think. After you confirmed you get redirected to origin launcher again and the game is yours.

I don't think they expire, no.

If you create an account you can have a wallet there and pay for the things you want at origin and your cents will be saved there I belive (don't have an account yet but I think I will be making one :p)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member

Thankyou Origin and EA!

Regards
    MidnightPearl

@DaB1gV You can get paysafe cards at certain posts or in the ATM? MB here :p the paper that the machine or the ATM gives you has a code, when you go to origin, payment methods there is the option to use them, you get redirected to the paysafe card web site, you can used them without having an account there, just put the code or codes, let's say the game is 20€ you can pay with 2 cards of 10€, you can use up to 10 codes at once I think. After you confirmed you get redirected to origin launcher again and the game is yours.

If you create an account you can have a wallet there and pay for the things you want at origin and your cents will be saved there I belive (don't have an account yet but I think I will be making one :p)

I'm still confused - when I go into Origin, it doesn't give me the option of choosing to pay with the paysafe card option.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    now I'm getting confuzzled just reading about PaySafeCard and what to do, @DaB1gf, I hope you can work it out, so my friend and I know what to do when we get the card.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'm not sure about PaySafe cards, but I work in retail and the process for pre-paid Visa cards is he same as any other Visa or other credit/debit card transaction.... So you probably have to go through the Credit Card options before you get the option.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I'm not sure about PaySafe cards, but I work in retail and the process for pre-paid Visa cards is he same as any other Visa or other credit/debit card transaction.... So you probably have to go through the Credit Card options before you get the option.

that's true, I may try that!

edited January 2015

Thankyou Origin and EA!

Regards
    MidnightPearl

I'm still confused - when I go into Origin, it doesn't give me the option of choosing to pay with the paysafe card option.

You don't have to put any credit card info, first of all are those availlable in your country or state? Second I will try to post some screenshots, in the meanwhile; when you go to origin, after you put a game in your cart in the payment options there are three options, card, paypal or paysafe card.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited January 2015
    [IMG][/img]ZQsS6hu.png

After you click the button, if it's availlable in your country, click on it and go to proceed to chackout, you will be taken to their web site, just put the code, confirm, no need to log in and it will take you to origin again where the game will now apear in your library saying your purchase was completed.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    [IMG][/img]ZQsS6hu.png

After you click the button, if it's availlable in your country, click on it and go to proceed to chackout, you will be taken to their web site, just put the code, confirm, no need to log in and it will take you to origin again where the game will now apear in your library saying your purchase was completed.

unfortunately the paysafecard symbol doesn't come up on my Origin account, I've only got two options, a credit card and Paypal only. :(

• deanna75deanna75 Posts: 2 New Member
    when will the date be release for the Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat? last week it said this week whats really going on . my hopes where up and know its still saying next week omg
    edited January 2015
    I've tried to change the language of my Origin Account and still paysafecard option doesn't come up! :(

omg, I just changed languages to Portugal and Great Britain via Origin and still Paysafecards aren't available in the check out section of Origin!
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Glad you were able to get this straightened out,.
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Glad you were able to get this straightened out,.

um...unfortunately no, but oh, well, plum happens! I just have to do PayPal instead.

deanna75 wrote: »
    when will the date be release for the Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat? last week it said this week whats really going on . my hopes where up and know its still saying next week omg

it should be this week, if not next Tuesday maybe.