Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Make a Neighborhood - Palmview Beach

Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 2
CANCELED :( SEE PLEASANTVIEW STORY FOR REASON
thedoctor.gif
Post edited by Alpal425 on

Comments

• Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
    edited January 2015
    Chapter 1 - Charlie's Cute Clothing
    I actually have no clue who Charlie is- I just like the name for the business so I went with it. Pretty much, if you couldn't guess already, it's a clothing store. And in my opinion, it turned out really good. Here are some screenshots, my pretty. :kissing_heart:

This first one is the only one I'm going to caption- I just wanted to show you where it is on the map. If you use the Prologue picture as a reference, you can see it is by the highway road thing with the trees:
    IrRGKcx.jpg
    BpPzRvO.jpg
    QnKCZu0.jpg
    rSCjXHs.jpg
    ytzm6ou.jpg
    UcwGIlk.jpg
    YZZt4tb.jpg
    IYPB4Q8.jpg
    ncWwPu0.jpg
    VxLAsUw.jpg
    Okay, okay. I lie. TWO captions. Here is the last picture for the store AND last caption. This screenshot shows the entire inside of the store...
    1xRksNt.jpg

Thanks for reading, sweetheart. :kiss:
    thedoctor.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited January 2015
    It is great that you are creating your own neighbourhood! :) The editing of the landscaping to create a beach theme looks great! PalmView Beach is very nice!
    Charlie's Cute Clothing store is very nice! :) It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build, to create a nice light filled store for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst shopping there. Nice vending machine alcove area for sims to enjoy having a soft drink whilst there. It looks great how you have placed the clothes racks in the store. Great window register counter area. The brown and green tiling that you have used for the bathroom walls looks nice. Nice dressing rooms alcove area. The red floor rug at the entrance to the store looks nice.
    The build is great! Sims will enjoy doing clothes shopping there!
    Enjoy working on the builds for your neighbourhood and I will look forward to seeing updates! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you are creating your own neighbourhood! :) The editing of the landscaping to create a beach theme looks great! PalmView Beach is very nice!
    Charlie's Cute Clothing store is very nice! :) It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build, to create a nice light filled store for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst shopping there. Nice vending machine alcove area for sims to enjoy having a soft drink whilst there. It looks great how you have placed the clothes racks in the store. Great window register counter area. The brown and green tiling that you have used for the bathroom walls looks nice. Nice dressing rooms alcove area. The red floor rug at the entrance to the store looks nice.
    The build is great! Sims will enjoy doing clothes shopping there!
    Enjoy working on the builds for your neighbourhood and I will look forward to seeing updates! :)

Thank you very much! :D

P.S. That is actually pink, I just had horrible lighting. :unamused: Sorry about that. :( If you want, you can get the tiling here-
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539322

I have every piece of her bathroom set, it's all lovely. :)
    thedoctor.gif
    edited January 2015
    Chapter 2 - Palmview Public Pool
    So, I was able to get done another lot. It's a pool, it isn't very detailed, but that's because there isn't a lot you can put in a pool in the first place, so please forgive my horrid building skills that I have been working on.

It looks a bit like the clothing store (flat roof) but the roof doesn't have an overhang like the clothing store does. Also, I used black windows instead of white. I needed SOME sort of differences! I also included a picture of where it is located on the map. Anyways, that's enough captioning for now, sweetcakes. Here's your screenshots, honey. :kissing_heart:

Rbsrnsm.jpg
    2rnSk8I.jpg
    fMFtChc.jpg
    YJWrSuZ.jpg
    5uqHcFt.jpg
    rn3QKQz.jpg
    8iQ97ye.jpg
    Also, here is a pic of all the errors/signs of corruption I might have in my game (I removed them with HoodChecker and took care of the last of them myself with SimPE):
    JdEitdQ.png

Thanks for reading, sweetheart. :kiss:
    thedoctor.gif
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Awesome ^^

Why thank you. :blush:
    thedoctor.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    PalmView Public Pool is great! :) The black colour of the windows looks nice. The shape of the pool is great and it is great that you have a water slide and dive board for sims to enjoy using to enter the pool. It is nice that you have placed arm chairs poolside for sims to enjoy sitting resting there with the sunshine coming in through the windows. It looks nice how you have placed windows around all the sides of the build, creating a nice light filled place for sims to enjoy coming to swim.
    It is a great pool build :)