Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SARAH TWEETS about Granite Falls size...

Guru Sarah said Granite Falls has 2 major neighborhoods... forest and campgrounds plus 3rd secret location where a hermit lives! Hmmmmmm

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    The 3rd is either in a cave or probably on a mountain.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The 3rd could be an area that's hidden behind a waterfall. :)
    sunman502 wrote: »
    That would be awesome. I've been wanting a cave with an underground waterfall.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited January 2015
    sunman502 wrote: »
    That would be awesome. I've been wanting a cave with an underground waterfall.
    Like I had said in another post of mine some time ago, The Sims as a game in a whole is a testing ground for new ideas in video games. So therefor, it is open to all possibilities including a waterfall that's in some forgotten cave. Which would be a cool idea too. :)

• AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    She actually wrote "& secret 3rd neighborhood" Which made me wonder if it's really just one lot (as you say) or if she meant exactly what she said, and there are other lots there to live on. If it's just one single lot it's a bit miss leading imo. ;/ I'm still looking forward to next week though, I want to see what the game pack really has to offer - no insuations, no hints, just facts.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
    I want to see a live broadcast on this GP. Hopefully Tuesday.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > I want to see a live broadcast on this GP. Hopefully Tuesday.
    Me too, cat! It sucks that they wait until things are released to let you see what's going to be included. I'd rather know ahead of time how hyped I should be lol.(I don't need to see it all, but I want a healthy chunk of info) Doesn't matter if I know ahead or if I know as it's released, either way I'm going to decide based on a list of content / videos. At least if I know ahead of time I can make plans.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    This place is bigger than I thought! I was under the impression it was only one neighborhood!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    This place is bigger than I thought! I was under the impression it was only one neighborhood!

I'm still holding out hope that the camping area and NP are a lot bigger than the parks in WC and OS. I expect the hidden one to be much like the tree and the grotto.

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I want to see a live broadcast on this GP. Hopefully Tuesday.

i watched a few broadcasts for sims 3 , butsince i like suprises i i haven't watched sims 4 broadcasts. i know i'm going to get it