Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    calents wrote: »
    Coffee would be wonderful. It will be 5:00 AM when WoW goes on sell here.
    !!Wake Up Sleepy Heads!!

@calents Here ya go. There's coffee for everyone. Cream? *noisy slurps* OK, we're ready. Bring it. B)
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    It says my cys price is 1328 simpoints for live laugh love set. And with it being on sales page too it drops to 1165 simpoints for sales page to buy now.

Hmm... I think I know what part of the problem is. The price you are looking at is actually the (1328) sale price. It is the one directly underneath the crossed out original price. The price underneath that is your CYS price for the Sale price (1165). The price will yet again be different when the LLL set pops up on the DD page. I cannot really calculate the price without the actual CYS price. And the DD price and the Sales price do NOT combine. I'll try to explain the formula the best I can though, so you can use it for future refense.

DD price*0.9 - (Full price*0.9 - your CYS price)
    728 * 0.9 - (1953 * 0.9 - 1328)
    655.2 - ( 1757.7 - 1328)
    655.2 - (429.7)

I hope you don't take my breaking this down like this offensively. I just know that math in general can be confusing for even my peers. It is really just algebra and plugging in numbers. Oh geez, did I just say that? I sucked at math in high school. But this is right I promise. This math I actually understood. Anyways...

Instead of full price, use the sale price, and the CYS price is current price to pay
    @lightnin-fantasy‌ your DD price will be around 625 maybe 630
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    Current Deal
    343 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hrs
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive the deal # 343 ( 969 sp) < # 578 ( 1045 sp)
    Not part of any set or compilation

Upcoming Deals
    344 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Window / 56 / 89 / 37% / 2 hrs
    This deal does not repeat on this DD list.
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

345 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hrs
    This deal is on the sale page for 1328 sp, but you should get the DD price; the savings from the two prices do not combine.
    Repeat Deal: This, and # 784, are the least expensive of the deals # 345 ( 728 sp) = # 784 ( 728 sp) < # 561( 852 sp)
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    LyrielSim wrote: »
    calents wrote: »
    Coffee would be wonderful. It will be 5:00 AM when WoW goes on sell here.
    !!Wake Up Sleepy Heads!!

@calents Here ya go. There's coffee for everyone. Cream? *noisy slurps* OK, we're ready. Bring it. B)

Mmm....coffee.... Got WoW :)

@penndra Thanks for letting me know! I'm checking it now.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    A tottally off topic question here. Does anyone else's local supermarket have Easter eggs / hot cross buns yet?
    Left over Christmas stuff on one stand and maybe 2 meters away Easter eggs.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    A tottally off topic question here. Does anyone else's local supermarket have Easter eggs / hot cross buns yet?

why did they skip the Valentine's Day candy?!
    Radlee wrote: »
    why did they skip the Valentine's Day candy?!
    They'll do that too when it gets a bit closer
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    edited January 2015
    After WoW, there's a distinct feeling on the forum, of everyone having just gone to bed.

Too much excitment for such wee hours?
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    There is valentine candy in the stores here. I have not seen Easter stuff yet.

The only free items I ever got in MMAO were the exclusive items that are highlighted yellow. I paid for the last two as they came with a really big MMAO percent offer with other items I wanted.

Once I had all the single and special items it quite offering me the 'unowned' gold worlds that I really owned, as well as the other non cys sets and I got the congrats pic.
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited January 2015
    I saw a cadburys creme egg advert on New Years Day nothing in store though
  • LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    Oh @charlotteprice, what a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much for gifting me. You're something else, that was really generous. I'll Bam! you back again one of these days. ;)
  • GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    edited January 2015
    I agonized about WoW for the whole two hours, and in the end I decided not to buy because my points are dwindling and ads have been so scarce since before Christmas. Plus, although the Premium content sounds fun, how much would I really use it? Then, of course, as soon as WoW timed out, I had a run of at least a dozen ads. Which is objectively awesome, but I think the store is mocking me.

ETA: I think the store must also read the forums, and it felt sorry for me. It gave me two really nice MMAO deals, with stuff I want at 40+ discounts. Yay!
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Thank you for the outfit, the skirt and the hairstyles @charlotteprice‌ :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Glad lots were able to get WoW :D I kept debating it but decided why not?! late last night & broke down and bought some Sim points since the ad well seems to have run dry for me. Spent a few hrs sleeping on the couch and woke up just after 5 am to get Wow which in hindsight was foolish since it was for sale until almost 7 am for me but I guess that's what happens when you make decisions and set alarms at 3 am ;) Going to pick up the window now and then LLL, should get the green button or owe very little thanks to many of you and then maybe I'll have a nap. This DVD stalking is exhausting. I was looking at my Google calendar and I have so many deals that I want that are coming up in the wee hrs of the night. Figures! :p
    We too have sale racks of Christmas candy, Valentines chocolate and I saw the large bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs by the entrance to our grocery store. The only real break from chocolate /candy displays is after Easter (with the exception of some boxed sets for Mothers day / teacher gifts perhaps) until September at which point they bring out the Halloween candy sometimes displayed as a "back to school" treat or even earlier if you're in Costco cause they put it out in the summer along with snow suits! and then it runs straight through to Easter. Really cruel for us chocolate addicts :s
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    @SemaviLady Yes, the MMAO machine offers single exclusive items for free once you have everything else the machine has to offer. Those free offers are mixed with a bunch of exclusive items together, though. And they are not free if it's more than one in an offer.

edited January 2015
    Hmm so it's not just Australia that's got them out already. The cream eggs and bags of mini eggs are what's in store atm here. There's back to school stuff too since the school year starts at the end of this month / start of next month.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Yay!! Green download for LLL! Woot!Woot! According to the calculator and using the sale price instead of the full price I was only -35 so thankfully no one gifted me unnecessarily, phew! I feel so much better now.

At @angeljess26 back to school and Easter, that's right your seasons are quite different from ours. Sounds like a strange combo to me but obviously perfectly normal for you - lol! :D

• Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited January 2015
    I got it for free. Thanks everybody for the help! ;) Oh...good morning! I set my alarm to make sure I don't missed it. :)

Edit: Thanks for the gift last night! :)@simgeek79
    Post edited by Pugslover4 on
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
    @simgeek79 The start of the school year doesn't really have to be tied to a season anyway, does it? The school year has been starting in the fall here for as long as I can remember and I am pretty sure it did for my parents too. But I read some really old children's books when I was younger and apparently the school year used to start in April around 1900. I was surprised by that because I always thought the fall start was because of kids having to help with the harvest.

Also congratulations on that wonderful green download button. :D
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Yay!! Green download for LLL! Woot!Woot! According to the calculator and using the sale price instead of the full price I was only -35 so thankfully no one gifted me unnecessarily, phew! I feel so much better now.

At @angeljess26 back to school and Easter, that's right your seasons are quite different from ours. Sounds like a strange combo to me but obviously perfectly normal for you - lol! :D
    Yay for green download buttons.
    Yeah it's normal, it's summer here, so back to school and term 1 of 4 will end just before Easter.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Sound like here. LOL! I must seen left over Christmas, Valentine's stuffs in one aisle and Easter in other aisle.

awellenbl wrote: »
    @simgeek79 The start of the school year doesn't really have to be tied to a season anyway, does it? The school year has been starting in the fall here for as long as I can remember and I am pretty sure it did for my parents too. But I read some really old children's books when I was younger and apparently the school year used to start in April around 1900. I was surprised by that because I always thought the fall start was because of kids having to help with the harvest.

Also congratulations on that wonderful green download button. :D

Thanks @awellenbl no, I guess it doesn't have to to be tied to a season but I guess I thought that kids are usually off school in the summers because of hot temperatures and summer vacations with the family - since it's summer there, I just figured back to school was tied to the season.

More good news!! Just bought the Barrier to Entry on Sale, that combined with the Screen that was gifted to me a while ago along with the LLL download a few minutes ago, I was able to get the March 2013 compilation with the Le Cinema Plumbob for 220 pts! In conjunction with the items I bought off the DD and MMAO and the generous gifts from many of you I was able to get a comp valued at 3218 for only 700 sp! Thanks again to @Radlee for the info on having those premium items count towards CYS in the comp vs. the venue :D

All I need to get March 2013, so It will be a while.
    Yay, for you getting the cinema, @simgeek79. :D
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited January 2015
    Thank you so very much @J8K9 for all the gifts. They helped get my cys price down more for me for Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire and Live, Laugh, Love. I think my cys price for deal #345 is down to 285 points. I'm now at 18% owned for Live, Laugh, Love. Romanza Ceremony deal #662 should have cys price of 140 points now.

The upcoming dd sets I'm watching are:
    345) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours (expected dd cys 285)
    367) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 338 / 963 / 65% / 2 hours (expected dd cys 255)
    381) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 422 / 897 / 53% / 2 hours (expected dd cys 350)

I hope that I can start finding ads again to get them.

despina53 wrote: »
    @wittanthony1 - You're very welcome! I hope you can get some more pieces gifted to you before the set shows up. I would have gifted you more but simpoint ads are few and far between for me, also ;)

That's okay. If I don't get the set this time for some reason I know that I can patiently wait for deal 784 to come up since it is the same price. I'll check in the morning what my cys price is and if I can get it or not.

Ahh okay, thanks a bunch. I guess I'll have to hope for many ads today or no set for me :s I've been pretty lucky with them though (so far).

Hope that your luck with the ads continues for you.

check you gift box and let me know if you got my gift! I am having a hard time finding the items for LLL. I have double-triple checked to see if I typed your name in right, so I hope it went to the right person! LOL

*hugs*

WOW, Thank you so very much for the gift. I wasn't expecting that and it really made my day. Big hugs. :smiley:<3:blush:
    Looking at my wishlist it looks like I only had 1 item from LLL left on my list. I have added some more now. My dd cys price for LLL is 285 simpoints.

Edit: 662) Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire should be free now for me when it comes up. Love all the new wedding stuff from the set.
    Post edited by wittanthony1 on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top