Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ranger station for buying camping stuff

I am hoping this will be a real shop like open for busie as, rather than a rabbit hole shop like the supermarket in sims 3! Does anyone have any info on that ?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    No info yet. Maybe we 'll get a live broadcast Tuesday and they 'll show it.
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    I'm guessing it will be similar to bar interactions with a Sim standing behind the desk, unless it's a rabbit hole like the public toilet things.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    I am hoping this will be a real shop like open for busie as, rather than a rabbit hole shop like the supermarket in sims 3! Does anyone have any info on that ?

I strongly hope it is like Sims 2 stores where sims would go there sort of pick it up from the shelf or the clothing thing and bring those to the register, I loved how they waited in a line with the clothes/bags with simoleons symbol, on their hands and the sim gave the money to the sim that was tending and then he would open the register and put the money there :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I strongly hope it is like Sims 2 stores where sims would go there sort of pick it up from the shelf or the clothing thing and bring those to the register, I loved how they waited in a line with the clothes/bags with simoleons symbol, on their hands and the sim gave the money to the sim that was tending and then he would open the register and put the money there :p

Or if your business was bad as mine then they will no longer be holding their bags :D

snapshot_00000004_72f73dac.jpg~original
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Are you still playing sims 2 actively? I do and I absolutely love open for business. Really hope we get something like this
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    knazzer wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Or if your business was bad as mine then they will no longer be holding their bags :D

snapshot_00000004_72f73dac.jpg~original

Open for Business was my fav in the sims 2, it was such big deal at the moment because it was 100% new, sims building their own stores, restaurants, flower shops or bakeries so cool... Hope they do that again, but add a mall type of lot, like the park but a mall with escalator stairs and such :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1