Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Long do you Spend in Live Mode?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AUWoofieAUWoofie Posts: 186 Member
    I spend about 97% in live mode 2% building and 1% in CAS. Once I get my perfect Sim I fall in live with it and always play them and have ageing off. I'm not the best builder but I'm starting to get inspired and interested in it.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    45% CAS
    5% Build Mode
    50% Live Mode
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I spend 98% in live mode and the other 2% building, CAS, or browsing the gallery.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    I actually enjoy downloading others' creations for the factor of surprise over building things myself. I like testing different aesthetics so when it comes to building, I only spent a good chunk of my playtime doing it when I decided to make my own CAW world. Other than that, 90% of the time I'm in live mode, my enjoyment from the game comes mostly from the gameplay itself while things like CAS and build mode augment the vast array of tools to my disposition should I ever indulge further into them.
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Not sure.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'd guess I spend equal parts in each thing. My building is gradual and I like making lots of outfits over time and doing interactions all equally.
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    96% Life
    2% CAS (birthday makeovers mostly)
    2% Build (buying and re-arranging furniture mostly)
  • Options
    SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
    Sims 4
    Live: 70%
    Build: 15%
    CAS: 10%

Sims 2
    Live: 30%
    Build: 50%
    CAS: 20%
  • Options
    VondiitaVondiita Posts: 198 Member
    edited January 2015
    Sims 3

I spent majority of my time in build mode because of all the expansion packs. There
    were so many options and possibilities when it came to decor and design.

Build 80%
    CAS 5%
    Live: 15%

Sims 4

I spend less time on Build mode now, because it's just the base game and we don't have much
    to choose from for now.

Build 30%
    CAS 15%
    Live: 55%
  • Options
    PheobelisPheobelis Posts: 45 Member
    Live most 90% of the time. I'm always trying new challenges.
  • Options
    thedecayedthedecayed Posts: 134 Member
    I usually spend 50% in CAS, 20% in Build Mode, and 30% in Live Mode. It's how I was in TS3 and as long as there is CC it's probably how I will always be in the sims. I just love using all of the CC I can to make awesome Sims. XD
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I'll be honest, about 80~90 % of my game play is spent in Build mode / cas + creating outside of the game. That's where I get the most enjoyment. Maybe to some that speaks to the lack of interesting things to do in this game, and I suppose to an extent it does.. But without a doubt I adore creation. I think about my characters stories all the time but even more than that I think about all the things I can create for and within the game. A unique Sims 4 game heavenly inspired by Sims 2 would be what really pulled me into live mode... Even then though, I'd still wish for an open neighborhood..

I guess it is what it is though. If this game fails to deliver in the future, I'll still have a great program for creation within build mode /cas. That replayability will be worth at least what I payed. Make no mistake about it though, if improvements aren't continued to be made I will not continue supporting this game with my wallet.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Probably about 85-90% in Live Mode -- I have a "Build Mode" save where I work on houses then save them to my library to use in my actual game saves, but other than that I'm actually playing Sims other than minor remodeling on the houses I have (add a room or a pool, buy some new furniture, etc.).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    I spend most of my time in live mode. The times that I do spend more of it in CAS or building is when I get an idea or if I get a little bored in live mode.