Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is a sims 4 game card and what is it used for?

Hello I was just wondering what a sims 4 game card is used for, because I was looking around in target and found out they were selling a game card for the sims 4. I don't know if this is for the base game or DLC. Will someone explain to me what it is? Thank you

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited January 2015
    Game cards come with a code (activated by the cashier upon purchase) and are used to buy things from the game/company for which they relate. Kind of like a gift card. Say you buy a Target gift card and put 50 dollars on it, you can then use it to buy 50 dollars worth of goods at a Target store. The same principle applies here.

You pay the amount listed on the card and are then able to use it to buy what you want from the Origin store. You just have to redeem it through the site / client.

Edit: I found a link for you if you want more information. ea.com/1/how-to-use-game-cards
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.