Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoor Retreat Avaliable Next Week!

I just launched my game and the home screen says that Outdoor Retreat will be available next week. :)

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    anit314 wrote: »
    I just launched my game and the home screen says that Outdoor Retreat will be available next week. :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!!!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    BumminDorkBumminDork Posts: 67 Member
    I saw the same thing! I'm excited-ish.
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    Thanks for letting us know :) I'm so excited...

Matthew.
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    YAY great news :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    I can't wait :D
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • Options
    EnzoA7XEnzoA7X Posts: 92 Member
    Just saw it too. Looking forward to this :smile:
    EnzoA7X on here, RakeArmageddon in the Gallery :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yeeesss freaking Yeeessss!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    XifomanXifoman Posts: 5 New Member
    Yes, I buy it!
  • Options
    katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    Cool!
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    This is wonderful news. I've been lurking the news area and have not heard any more about it. I'm very glad you mentioned something as I have not yet been into the game today. Very exciting! Thank you. :)
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    i'm really hope their dont release the dlc before their fix the game, because release a dlc with a broken game is a very bad move.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    i'm really hope their dont release the dlc before their fix the game, because release a dlc with a broken game is a very bad move.

true, but that's exactly what they have done for many years now, and no change in sight
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    Ellessarr wrote: »

They'll probably patch in a few bug fixes with the pack ralease I bet :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    I'm excited. it will be a late birthday gift to myself =)
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    A good idea would be to release the trailer on Tuesday morning, so people can ask the Gurus questions during the Ask a Guru thread, then have a patch update the day before pack release. I haven't had any major bugs in my game -- nothing that affects selecting households or traveling -- but it would be good to get those cleared up for the players who are having them. Only bugs I've had have been an occasional jump out of an action, too many multiple births (though I've got a mod that clears that up) and no one can order drinks at the community bars.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    I have been lucky game runs great, only have the twins at every birth now :) Just had my first set of same sex twins last night. Really looking forward to more game play :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    A good idea would be to release the trailer on Tuesday morning, so people can ask the Gurus questions during the Ask a Guru thread, then have a patch update the day before pack release. I haven't had any major bugs in my game -- nothing that affects selecting households or traveling -- but it would be good to get those cleared up for the players who are having them. Only bugs I've had have been an occasional jump out of an action, too many multiple births (though I've got a mod that clears that up) and no one can order drinks at the community bars.

You were right and I'm glad you was about the week it was releasing. ;)

• Options

You were right and I'm glad you was about the week it was releasing. ;)

I was right? First time for everything... :p
  • Options
    I was still hoping to see more info,a blog,a live chat something. They're sure not pushing this GP for it to be coming out next week.
  • Options
    TheRealPinkieTheRealPinkie Posts: 27 New Member
    > @stilljustme2 said:
    > A good idea would be to release the trailer on Tuesday morning, so people can ask the Gurus questions during the Ask a Guru thread, then have a patch update the day before pack release. I haven't had any major bugs in my game -- nothing that affects selecting households or traveling -- but it would be good to get those cleared up for the players who are having them. Only bugs I've had have been an occasional jump out of an action, too many multiple births (though I've got a mod that clears that up) and no one can order drinks at the community bars.

Most likely we'll get the trailer on Monday, and the DLC and Patch will be Tuesday, mostly because the release date of games in the US is usually on Tuesday.
  • Options
    I was still hoping to see more info,a blog,a live chat something. They're sure not pushing this GP for it to be coming out next week.

We're getting the trailer next week -- maybe they'll surprise us with a Twitch broadcast on Wednesday, who knows? And if I'm right (for the second time, miracle of miracles), they'll be able to talk about it in the Ask a Guru thread; not sure if I'll be able to join the discussion but I can at least check it later.

• Options
    > @stilljustme2 said:<br />
    > A good idea would be to release the trailer on Tuesday morning, so people can ask the Gurus questions during the Ask a Guru thread, then have a patch update the day before pack release. I haven't had any major bugs in my game -- nothing that affects selecting households or traveling -- but it would be good to get those cleared up for the players who are having them. Only bugs I've had have been an occasional jump out of an action, too many multiple births (though I've got a mod that clears that up) and no one can order drinks at the community bars.<br />
    <br />
    Most likely we'll get the trailer on Monday, and the DLC and Patch will be Tuesday, mostly because the release date of games in the US is usually on Tuesday.

But Sims 3 Store content usually came out on Thursdays, and I see this as more equivalent to what we got from the Store. Plus, being completely DLC they're not limited to the usual release date controlled by physical media in brick and mortar stores. And I don't think they'd want to release the patch and the DLC at the same time to avoid conflicts during the installation process; I think they'd want the patch to install first, then the DLC.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    16053262308_54b448e6aa_z.jpg
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    So happy right now! My Sims get to take a real vacation!! Yay me !!
  • Options
    And finally more content for our games. Oh the gurus are using the batgnomes so there may be more suprises coming next week. One of them is probebly a patch.