Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoor Retreat Teaser Trailer

Just saw the teaser video they posted on Twitter. They says full trailer will come out NEXT WEEK. I wish they would just tell us exact dates so sick of vague "coming out in January" or "we'll let you know when we have more information". I'm already 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I have to pay $20 for a game pack b4 an expansion is out.

Comments

• drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    You don't have to purchase the game pack if it isn't something that interests you. The development cycle for expansions is longer than the one for these game packs. They require more testing as they include more features that impact the game in a different way
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Trailception......
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    I hope they show it some place beside just Twitter, if I want to treed I would be a bird.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited January 2015
    I hope they show it some place beside just Twitter, if I want to treed I would be a bird.
    I don't use twitter. This is the official gamesite and I expect to be able to come here to find out stuff, but I also gave my e-mail to find out about S4 and so far, I don't think I ever got anything extra. Would love it if they started using this game's official site instead of other sites.

With the new neighborhood, new interactions, new items & CAS, and so much more, I think $20 is a very fair price. It is the same amount as a stuff pack and provides almost 4 or 5x what we got with them. Stuff packs didn't include the NPC bear, not gameplay interaction. I think it is worth it, but would love more info. :)
  • katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I don't use twitter. This is the official gamesite and I expect to be able to come here to find out stuff, but I also gave my e-mail to find out about S4 and so far, I don't think I ever got anything extra. Would love it if they started using this game's official site instead of other sites.

Ugh I hate twitter, and never use it. I don't want to have to scavenger hunt for info from a bunch of different gurus feeds. I agree, THIS is the main site, we should be able to come here for info.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm sure someone will post the trailer here -- I will if I get a chance when it goes up. You can also bookmark SimsVIP's site; she'll definitely have up as soon as she can.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)