Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm surprised

I didn't think they'd make a separate forum for each game pack since I doubt there will be that many topics for each one to warrant their own sections.
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    This is nice so we can find out what others are doing with it.
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    Just wait till release day plus they'll move the existing ones here.
  • WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    Even so, I still don't see them being active enough to warrant their own sections, but I guess we'll see.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    I guess its like how all the eps and stuff packs had there own areas on the Sims 3 forums
  • katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    I guess its like how all the eps and stuff packs had there own areas on the Sims 3 forums

the dlc towns in Sims 3 did not though. And it made it hard to find info about them I hope they do this with all of them this time.
    I have a feeling it's going to get super crowded with a billion separate boards if they make one for each expansion pack, stuff pack, and game pack. That's gonna be crazy.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Wilderwolf wrote: »
    I have a feeling it's going to get super crowded with a billion separate boards if they make one for each expansion pack, stuff pack, and game pack. That's gonna be crazy.

As new ones are released, they could archive older ones into an "Old Pack" thread, or if activity drops off after a while. We had forums for the EPs and the SPs on the old Sims 3 forums, so it makes sense to have forums for GPs as well. I'm glad to see it especially now that we know the pack's coming out next week.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Wilderwolf wrote: »

I'm okay with it, though! We can hide boards we don't want to see, so we can choose to see only the ones that we've bought or are interested in. Beats wading through stuff about *every* game pack when we're only interested in one or two.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Oh I didn't even realize we could hide boards. Thanks for the tip! And I know we had one for each expansion and stuff pack for Sims 3, I was there for it. That was already a bit excessive in my opinion. With each gamepack having its own board on top of the expansions and stuff packs would be chaos. Especially if they do release a new gamepack every month like has been rumored.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    I like a separate board for each, I don't want to have to go searching for stuff. :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Olivesims2 wrote: »
    I like a separate board for each, I don't want to have to go searching for stuff. :)
    This and there is less hate being slung around pointlessly at people that are enjoying the game. I like it here. =)