Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• lena beckerlena becker Posts: 1 New Member
    i´m sorry but my englisch is not very well. i would ask if anybody can german and would try to translate the challenge or help me to understand ? i understand the most but not all :/
  • VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    so there was a house fire and i lost three sims.
    01-08-15_10-40nbspAM_zpsaab9b90f.jpg

so i decided not to play as my main family for a while because i was aggravated about the whole thing.
    so now my family tree looks a little weird because there was an affair in the side branch family i was playing as
    shirofamlytree6_zps8b867392.jpg
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    VeeVours wrote: »
    so there was a house fire and i lost three sims.
    01-08-15_10-40nbspAM_zpsaab9b90f.jpg

so i decided not to play as my main family for a while because i was aggravated about the whole thing.
    so now my family tree looks a little weird because there was an affair in the side branch family i was playing as
    shirofamlytree6_zps8b867392.jpg
    Who died in the fire?
    Who died in the fire?
    My Cinderella sim, her husband and her brother(Who is not even supposed to be at my house)

• MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    i´m sorry but my englisch is not very well. i would ask if anybody can german and would try to translate the challenge or help me to understand ? i understand the most but not all :/

Hello :)
    I used a translator for you, might not be 100% accurate

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xvpagy7j_Sfh2WwMk4RfpbElEzSOWuN94cuvzaovrYI/edit?usp=sharing
    Is it just me or do you just not want to play the sims this week?
    It's properly just the holidays being over and life returning to normal.
  • SnazzyTazzySnazzyTazzy Posts: 41 Member
    I've been playing this Challenge for a while. I'm on Snow White (Snowy). She's had 6 children so far. I'm waiting for the eldest to move out so she can have child 7. I think I have recorded around 20 episodes, give or take, but only have the first 5 uploaded. I'm pretty new to making LPs, so they do get a bit boring at times. lol. My YouTube channel is Georgia Simmer.
    Why are they so perfect
    >.<
    Emma should've been my heiress with Renesmee
    Laurel is now an adult and Tiffani a teen and THEY HAVE AMAZING GENETICS I NEED TO START A NEW LEGACY WITH RENE AND EMMA OMG!

onxHklS.jpg
    Laurel

5UBaWn3.png
    Tiffani
    Why are they so perfect
    >.<
    Laurel is now an adult and Tiffani a teen and THEY HAVE AMAZING GENETICS I NEED TO START A NEW LEGACY WITH RENE AND EMMA OMG!

onxHklS.jpg
    Laurel

5UBaWn3.png
    Tiffani

Where is Tiffani's hair from? I really like it.
    Where are you at in the challenge?
    edited January 2015
    Why are they so perfect
    >.<

LaurelTiffani

Where is Tiffani's hair from? I really like it.
    Where are you at in the challenge?

Here: http://dvdsims.blogspot.com.br/2014/10/long-ponytail.html
    Ella (my Cinderella Sim) just aged into a YA

Here's another update!
    Just before her birthday, Ella autonomously did her homework... in the kitchen?
    hCEhU10.jpg

Party time!
    PhsepqL.jpg
    mnXZ91x.jpg
    DFSL0MP.jpg
    M6rpa96.jpg
    Yw7nMA4.jpg

Mary Margaret be cute ^_^
    1h0oKoF.jpg

Also Madeline (Regina's daughter) became a teen, her photo is on the family tree
    I haven't changed Ella's look yet as I can't find a nice hair for her and I don't want to keep her teen hairstyle so I'll update that when I next play :)

Also, the family trees for spares won't go past their kids (e.g it won't show Tiffani's children) this is due to lack of story progression and my laziness to be honest, also, they're spares and as much as I love them I'd like to focus on other spares, like Tiana's sibling(s)
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=R95LA&c=8rv7ezbb1g&f=459357180995654320
  • AConfusedGamerAConfusedGamer Posts: 1 New Member
    R we aloud to create their spouses and place them in the town but not play with them
    Wow, a lot of us have been really un-active these past few days.
    Has anyone got outdoor retreat yet? I'm getting it for my birthday next week. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • yudan90yudan90 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @uunochaa said:
    > This sounds like a buncha fun, def going to try this right now.
    yes buncha
    Wow, a lot of us have been really un-active these past few days.
    Has anyone got outdoor retreat yet? I'm getting it for my birthday next week. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm getting it soon :)
    Also I'm posting here now: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/809222/my-disney-legacy-challenge-11-jan?new=1
  • BriocheTheCatBriocheTheCat Posts: 16 New Member
    edited January 2015
    I started mine, and I've been playing for a few days...
    Haha, probably should've posted here first.

I can't post links/pictures just yet, but they will come soon.

My founder Finch Wright is Childish, Loves The Outdoors, and is an Art Lover.
    The last trait comes in handy because she's a painter.
    I would post a picture of her, as I think she's absolutely gorgeous, but I'm still new to using this site.

She has four children, two sets of twins. This is w/o fertility. If only I had that luck in my 100 baby challenge XD
    I decided to do the same thing as FancySimmer in terms of names, because I really loved the idea.
    Their names are: Dakota, Gema, Sadie, and Harvey. (I'm hoping that Harvey gets a brother)
    Dakota and Gema have B's in school, while Sadie and Harvey still have C's.

I plan on not moving their father in, as I want this challenge to remain a bit more difficult, and want room for all of the kids.

Oh! and I forgot to mention the house!
    They have a decent, starter-sized house that I built.
    Each set of twins share their own bedroom.
    I started mine, and I've been playing for a few days...
    Haha, probably should've posted here first.

I can't post links/pictures just yet, but they will come soon.

My founder Finch Wright is Childish, Loves The Outdoors, and is an Art Lover.
    The last trait comes in handy because she's a painter.
    I would post a picture of her, as I think she's absolutely gorgeous, but I'm still new to using this site.

She has four children, two sets of twins. This is w/o fertility. If only I had that luck in my 100 baby challenge XD
    I decided to do the same thing as FancySimmer in terms of names, because I really loved the idea.
    Their names are: Dakota, Gema, Sadie, and Harvey. (I'm hoping that Harvey gets a brother)
    Dakota and Gema have B's in school, while Sadie and Harvey still have C's.

I plan on not moving their father in, as I want this challenge to remain a bit more difficult, and want room for all of the kids.

Oh! and I forgot to mention the house!
    They have a decent, starter-sized house that I built.
    Each set of twins share their own bedroom.

If you want to post pictures you have to be a member if you didn't know.
    And it's a trick business, I still haven't worked it out. I probably just need some time to just focus on it.
    It's been a while since I posted you know College and everything like that
    But here's the update!!

shirofamlytree7_zps4184d758.png

I'm almost at Anna again!!!!
    VeeVours wrote: »
    It's been a while since I posted you know College and everything like that
    But here's the update!!

shirofamlytree7_zps4184d758.png

I'm almost at Anna again!!!!

Well done! You're doing really well at this challenge!
  • AriaPieceAriaPiece Posts: 3 New Member
    edited January 2015
    1 more day and my little Cinderella ages up to a teenager wow i never never had a second generation i would love to finish this challenge its just so fun and takes time and its just awesome.. nice work!
    AriaPiece wrote: »
    1 more day and my little Cinderella ages up to a teenager wow i never never had a second generation i would love to finish this challenge its just so fun and takes time and its just awesome.. nice work!

I rarely finish legacies, because I just get so bored of them. But I don't know if it's the fact that it's my own challenge, the new game, or what but I'm really enjoying this. I only got to the very start of Generation 2 when I tried it for TS3...
  • JRRPROJRRPRO Posts: 1 New Member
    I need to do this on my channel JRRPRO, GAMEEXPERT. I have already made my snow white now its time to film!

Well done! You're doing really well at this challenge!

I'm just happy that I'm almost back to where I was before lost everything, and I tell you this my family looks completely different than it did the first time around.
  • BriocheTheCatBriocheTheCat Posts: 16 New Member
    I lost all my save files trying to repair my game... but hey, live and learn! XD

I'll have to restart, but I suppose that isn't the worst thing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top